Broly"s Power Level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
By gauging, where is LEGENDARY SSJ when compared to:

1. SS1

2. SS2

3. SS3

4. SS4

and which anime character can match him barring Dragon Ball, Z, GT?

Zack Fair
Clustter**** incoming...

marwash22
his power level is UNDER 9000!

canon.

Damborgson
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1348/46/1348463766516.jpg

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by marwash22
his power level is UNDER 9000!

canon.

laughing Who are you, reverse Vegeta<

remigio_coldez
Ok boys enough of the jokes, what SS transformation he is close or equal to and who can take him?

Damborgson
Broly effortlessly trounced 4 super saiyans and Piccolo. He lost via PIS imo. In Broly second coming, he was kicking the crap out of Gohan who at the time was more or less equal to perfect cell since he was stalemating Dabura who was => Perfect cell from Goku's commentary. So I'd say he's approaching ssj2 levels.

Zack Fair
Yah SSJ2 sounds like it. Maybe above it, but not close to SSJ3 at all.

Damborgson
Somewhere in there. Yeah SSJ3 would give him a beating...But Broly is still Maximum.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Yah SSJ2 sounds like it. Maybe above it, but not close to SSJ3 at all.

He the power of SS2 Plus muscle mass and speed so I say his close to SS3, so, who can take him?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
He the power of SS2 Plus muscle mass and speed so I say his close to SS3, so, who can take him? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e6piZyfZ1qiqegzo1_500.gif

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e6piZyfZ1qiqegzo1_500.gif

I do not know if you are just grinning or voting for Majin Vegeta.

If your saying VEGETA (SS2 Majin Form) 50/50 I guess but he is barred, no DB, Z, GT allowed.

Damborgson
Majin Vegeta should beat him down. Which would be awesome to see him get his revenge after the humiliating loss.

Q99
Originally posted by Damborgson
Broly effortlessly trounced 4 super saiyans and Piccolo. He lost via PIS imo. In Broly second coming, he was kicking the crap out of Gohan who at the time was more or less equal to perfect cell since he was stalemating Dabura who was => Perfect cell from Goku's commentary. So I'd say he's approaching ssj2 levels.

Didn't they comment that Gohan was *weaker* than when he fought perfect cell, and if he was as strong as he was back then he'd had won solidly?

Zack Fair
I do not know if you are just grinning or voting for Majin Vegeta.

Both.

Didn't see the exclusion of DBverse, so my bad. Will tink about it. Won't be easy though.

Akira definitely can though, but that may be overkill.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't they comment that Gohan was *weaker* than when he fought perfect cell, and if he was as strong as he was back then he'd had won solidly?

Yep. Goku said Dabura was a little tougher than expected, and vegeta added in that he still shouldn't be having this much trouble with him. So Gohan was probably still slightly > perfect cell but not really.

marwash22
Majin Vegeta should beat him down. Which would be awesome to see him get his revenge after the humiliating loss. Vegeta... winning a fight.

lmao.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by marwash22
Vegeta... winning a fight.

lmao. http://gifsoup.com/view/162280/vegeta-kills-nappa-a-s.gif

Astner

remigio_coldez
So who can bring him to he's knee?

KAIKAGE
Ok boys enough of the jokes, what SS transformation he is close or equal to and who can take him? In my opinion Broly is just under super saiyan 2 and would have a power level between 220,000,000 and 260,000,000.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
In my opinion Broly is just under super saiyan 2 and would have a power level between 220,000,000 and 260,000,000.

So who can floor him?

KAIKAGE
So who can floor him? Well I'd say anyone at super saiyan 2 level of power or higher, except super saiyan 2 adult Gohan, he really let himself go to the point where if he faced Broly it would be an even fight, hell Broly might even have a little bit of an edge.

remigio_coldez
Well I'd say anyone at super saiyan 2 level of power or higher, except super saiyan 2 adult Gohan, he really let himself go to the point where if he faced Broly it would be an even fight, hell Broly might even have a little bit of an edge.

Any anime character but Dragonballverse is barred.

EX. We all know that a SS4, Vegito, and Gogeta will murder him no question ask.

I just want to get your opinion if someone outside DBVERSE could silence him from saying KAKAROT (anime only).

NemeBro
Broly is a galaxy buster, making him far and away the most powerful character in the series, capable of soloing every character individually in the DB mythos.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by NemeBro
Broly is a galaxy buster, making him far and away the most powerful character in the series, capable of soloing every character individually in the DB mythos. But that wasn't done with a single attack, it was done one planet at a time that scene was an acceleration of time, its what most villains who come after Frieza and Cooler can do if no one was around to stop them.

NemeBro
Prove that it was done one planet at a time.

wakkawakkawakka
So....how does Broly destroy a galaxy when there's only like four of them in the DBZ universe?

and...did Broly actually destroy a galaxy at once?

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So....how does Broly destroy a galaxy when there's only like four of them in the DBZ universe?

and...did Broly actually destroy a galaxy at once?

As I recall, he is destroying one planet at a time while laughing maniacally when he was little (not in LSSJ mode) just like BUU.

Damborgson

It can't be proved either way really. But it's much more reasonable to think he destroyed it bit by bit than somehow destroying the entire thing with power he never showed.

remigio_coldez
It can't be proved either way really. But it's much more reasonable to think he destroyed it bit by bit than somehow destroying the entire thing with power he never showed.

He was like a locust destroying planet after planet.

Damborgson
That's what I think. I mean, I guess he could've just kept drawing in and drawing in energy until he produces a blast that phucked up the entire galaxy, it's possible I just don't think it's probable.

remigio_coldez
That's what I think. I mean, I guess he could've just kept drawing in and drawing in energy until he produces a blast that phucked up the entire galaxy, it's possible I just don't think it's probable.

But there is a thing that is bothering me, ca saiyans even LSSJ breath in space?

Cause Broly is doing it.

Damborgson
Guess so. Paragus was doing it also. Along with Bardock. /shrug

remigio_coldez
Guess so. Paragus was doing it also. Along with Bardock. /shrug

During Freiza Saga, Goku was not afraid on Planet Namek exploding but his well being after if exploded.

Then we see VEGETA standing outside his space capsule blasting a planet.

So i guess that they can survive (PURE BLOODED).

Then again, Broly was blasted into the sun and out and still survived.

KAIKAGE
During Freiza Saga, Goku was not afraid on Planet Namek exploding but his well being after if exploded.

Then we see VEGETA standing outside his space capsule blasting a planet.

So i guess that they can survive (PURE BLOODED).

Then again, Broly was blasted into the sun and out and still survived. Broly never survived that, if your talking about the bio-broly film then that was just Broly's clone, the villager found a blood sample and took it to recreate Broly.

remigio_coldez
Broly never survived that, if your talking about the bio-broly film then that was just Broly's clone, the villager found a blood sample and took it to recreate Broly.

It was the second Broly movie or OVA (Broly - The Second Coming). Bio-Broly was third.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Broly_-_Second_Coming

Based
Broly threads are a joke on every site that talks DBZ. At best he's the lowest SSJ2 character in the saga. He's barely better than SPC.

That feat has not been done in DBZ history and even SPC said he could only blow up the solar system. The burden is on you.

KAIKAGE
It was the second Broly movie or OVA (Broly - The Second Coming). Bio-Broly was third.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Broly_-_Second_Coming But it was in the second Broly film that he was blown into the sun not the first, after being badly wounded from fighting Goku he crash landed on Earth in a saiyan space pod. Broly did die when he was blown into the sun in the second film, but there was a blood sample of Broly's left after the fight that was used to clone Broly and create Bio-Broly.

remigio_coldez
posted by KAIKAGE
But it was in the second Broly film that he was blown into the sun not the first, after being badly wounded from fighting Goku he crash landed on Earth in a saiyan space pod. Broly did die when he was blown into the sun in the second film, but there was a blood sample of Broly's left after the fight that was used to clone Broly and create Bio-Broly.

You are right, he survived the planet explosion in the first. smile

Darkstorm Zero
You are right, he survived the planet explosion in the first. smile

Wrong. In order for the ship Broly used to escape to have survive long enough to carry him to Earth, he would have had to get off New Vegeta first. He never had to survive the collision with Comet Komori because he had already evacuated on his ship. Nice try tho.

Galan007
Imo, Broly would be roughly equal to Cell Games/SSJ2 Gohan, but vastly below a SSJ3.

Also, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc
The hater guy makes a very convincing argument against Broly's alleged 'galaxy busting' feat.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Wrong. In order for the ship Broly used to escape to have survive long enough to carry him to Earth, he would have had to get off New Vegeta first. He never had to survive the collision with Comet Komori because he had already evacuated on his ship. Nice try tho.

The Planet did explode and he survived, but my statement is to general and open to misinterpretation tho. big grin

Darkstorm Zero
The Planet did explode and he survived, but my statement is to general and open to misinterpretation tho. big grin

According to the flashback in Broly, The 2nd comming, he had gotten off New vegeta before the commet collided with it, so no, he was not there when New Vegeta crumbled.

remigio_coldez
According to the flashback in Broly, The 2nd comming, he had gotten off New vegeta before the commet collided with it, so no, he was not there when New Vegeta crumbled.

OK big grin

Just one question, is your avatar and sig AKUMA?

remigio_coldez
So who among the ANIMEVERSE could defeat?

BloodRain
Saint Seiya characters. High tier Tenchi Muyo, Digimon, Sailor Moon, TTGL, Bastard!! and Gun/Diebuster characters.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by BloodRain
Saint Seiya characters. High tier Tenchi Muyo, Digimon, Sailor Moon, TTGL, Bastard!! and Gun/Diebuster characters.

Sailor Moon, really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tenchi (Light Hawk Wing) and Broly in a slugfest, that would be fun.

JakeTheBank
According to a 2004 issue of V-Jump:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/2/24/V2.jpg

Take that as you will.

And in another 2004 issue of V-Jump:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/0/07/GogetaBP%28VJump%29.jpg

Super Gogeta's PL had been calculated as such.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
According to a 2004 issue of V-Jump:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/2/24/V2.jpg

Take that as you will.

And in another 2004 issue of V-Jump:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/0/07/GogetaBP%28VJump%29.jpg

Super Gogeta's PL had been calculated as such.

The OP stated that DBVERSE is barred. smile

JakeTheBank
I know, just throwing out those specific stated power levels for people trying to gauge where he stands amongst the Super Saiyan hierarchy.

The fact that Super Gogeta isn't even twice as strong as Broly (close, though) is quite telling if you decide to place your faith with V-Jump's ratings.

NemeBro
Sailor Moon, really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tenchi (Light Hawk Wing) and Broly in a slugfest, that would be fun.

Sailor Moon is capable of having high-speed battles throughout the entire galaxy and her clashes created explosions bigger than hundreds of solar systems, or some gay shit.

Tenchi would crush Broly. Easily.

Darkstorm Zero
OK big grin

Just one question, is your avatar and sig AKUMA?

It is Oni, Akuma's 2nd transformed state.

Supra
Somewhere in there. Yeah SSJ3 would give him a beating...But Broly is still Maximum.

SS3 and Brolly would be a good fight, it would not be a beating though.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Supra
SS3 and Brolly would be a good fight, it would not be a beating though.

I dunno about that... At absolute maximum, I would not rate Broly any higher than a high end SS2. And thats being generous. Unless you want to go into LSS3 non-cannon territory, your not going to get him anywhere near SS3 levels any time soon, and for him to challenge any SS3, he would get his ass punked fast.

remigio_coldez
It is Oni, Akuma's 2nd transformed state.

Oh, I remember now, but as a player, I choose SHIN AKUMA. smile

As for Sailormoon characters beating Broly, I think that he would blast them with an ERASER CANNON even before they finish transforming. big grin

SSJGGogeta
Did I really just see someone say that Akira would beat Majin Vegeta? The same Akira who was weaker then Tetsuo Shima? The same Tetsuo that got his arm melted off by a laser from outer space? Kid Goku blocks those caliber of lasers with a swat of his hand. Akira's strong, but people fantasize him to be god just because a scientist said he had "the power of god", lol. Akira's strongest blast, the same blast that killed him, was only able to destroy Tokyo. Saiyan saga Vegeta was a planet buster with one attack... SSJ3 Goku defeated a universe buster and top tier reality warper with ease. Akira is a great movie/manga, but that doesn't make the characters in it universe busters, lol.

Supra
By gauging, where is LEGENDARY SSJ when compared to:

1. SS1

2. SS2

3. SS3

4. SS4

and which anime character can match him barring Dragon Ball, Z, GT?

A little less then SS2

carver9
If Broly destroyed planet after planet which resulted in the destruction of a Galaxy, that would make him trillions of times the speed of light. This is a win win situation for him. He is either a Galaxy buster or he is one of the fastest character in comics with planet busting power. Your choice.

NemeBro
Broly is by far the most powerful character in DB canon, thousands of times more powerful than Whis.

I'd estimate a power level of no less than 4,433,432,567,325,678,213,544,424.

Supra
Yall have lost it...goku got rid of him. I guess goku is the most powerful in the universe

Brolly got defeated in every movie..The most powerful person is brolly yet he got his ass whissed every time..

Some great power

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
If Broly destroyed planet after planet which resulted in the destruction of a Galaxy, that would make him trillions of times the speed of light. This is a win win situation for him. He is either a Galaxy buster or he is one of the fastest character in comics with planet busting power. Your choice. We never saw him display any noteworthy speed feats, therefore he is not FTL by any stretch of the word.

Originally posted by Supra
Yall have lost it...goku got rid of him. I guess goku is the most powerful in the universe Goku alone never beat Broly.

That being said, Broly~SSJ2. Maybe a bit weaker.

Supra
No alone he never did..so that makes him stronger then whis? Cmon

I stated before hes a little less then ss2

NemeBro
He is much stronger than every other character combined.

Supra
He is much stronger than every other character combined.

So if bills can destroy galaxies and is still living and says whis is stronger then him and brolly is dead how is brolly the most powerful?

NemeBro
Bills never destroyed a galaxy.

Supra
Is Brolly alive or dead?

NemeBro
I fail to see the relevance.

Supra
I fail to see the relevance.

Now your trolling me..will be reported

Ridley_Prime
haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.