Luke (ROTJ) vs Assaj Ventress (CW S1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
This is Luke right after the happenings of ROTJ, and Ventress how she was when she fought Anakin for the first time in the miniseries.

They battle where Anakin and Ventress battled in the miniseries.

NewGuy01
I'm going to go with Luke being faster and stringer than Ventress, and perhaps more skilled. I'd say their Force powers at this point are relatively undeveloped but still rather powerful. I'd still say Luke is superior though, considering he has the Skywalker penultimate force sensativity. Ventress was supposed to be the slight superior of Anakin as of AOTC.

This would be a good duel, but I see ROTJ Luke pulling through as the clear superior in this fight. Of course, a more recent version of Ventress would take this duel, undoubtedly Luke takes it here.

ROTJ Vader
Luke takes any verson of Ventress.

NewGuy01
That's a stretch IMO, but ok.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's a stretch IMO, but ok.

Luke beat Vader. Unless Ventress > Vader...

Zett
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

With saber? Why not. Lucas himself said that Vader is poor duelist.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader

A>B>C logic lol.

Anyway, undoubtedly Vader was holding back in his battle with the young Skywalker.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A>B>C logic lol.

Anyway, undoubtedly Vader was holding back in his battle with the young Skywalker.

Not in the saber duel lol. Luke was holding back.

"I will not fight you father"

Luke > Vader with a saber therefor he owns any verse of Ventress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.