Wolverine vs Doomsday (DOS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wolverine has held his own against the likes of Hulk, how does he fare against the 90s Doomsday?

carver9
He dies. Would have been better if you gave him a strength increase...50 tons. A weakened Hulk that was getting drained of his power just took out Wolverine and Thing at the same time. Wolverine does well before going down though.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
He dies. Would have been better if you gave him a strength increase...50 tons. A weakened Hulk that was getting drained of his power just took out Wolverine and Thing at the same time. Wolverine does well before going down though. You can't make a post without mentioning Hulk do you?

Batman-Prime
Wolverine wins durverine

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You can't make a post without mentioning Hulk do you?

I brought that up because it went with his thread. mad

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
I brought that up because it went with his thread. mad

On a serious note, why does the Hulk in your sig is buttphucked by Superman? Either he enjoys it or it hurts... or both... it's kind of disturbing....

deathlife
This is spite.

Caps Conscience
Wolverine would die a horrible death.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
On a serious note, why does the Hulk in your sig is buttphucked by Superman? Either he enjoys it or it hurts... or both...
laughing out loud

yaadaveyaa
i think itd b a good fight but wolves gets beat up pretty good whose healing factor is better between these 2?

Eternal Idol
Total spite.

Wolverine wins every single time, and then goes off to punk Lobo for his lunch money.

pym-ftw
If Logan has his plot armor, then maybe

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If Logan has his plot armor, then maybe
It's standard equipment.

Shabazz916
this would be ugly.. i mean ugly wolverine would hate the fact that he has a healing factor...

but can doomsday be cut by wolverines claws ??? if so wolverine cuts his head off...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
On a serious note, why does the Hulk in your sig is buttphucked by Superman? Either he enjoys it or it hurts... or both... it's kind of disturbing.... Other superman fans are jumping ship. Points to rao. he loves the Hulk. Maybe you will jump ship next.

DTM
Doomsday splatters Wolverine to dust, in record time.

Rao Kal El
Yeah I'm a "Superman betrayer and a Hulk lover" but still.

Doomsday wins solidly.

-Pr-
Doomsday convincingly. Spite. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.