World Breaker Magneto (What tier would he be in)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Peak Magneto with Worldbreak Hulk's Strength, Durability, and HF.

Who would be a good match for him?

What tier would he be in?

Eternal Idol
High Herald level.

Galactus' heralds, Thanos, and other cosmics would be good matchups

Shabazz916
would hulk strength boost his powers ?? because that would be scary

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Shabazz916
would hulk strength boost his powers ?? because that would be scary

good question this would make him unbelievably powerful

abhilegend
At least high trans level.

Raisen
Originally posted by abhilegend

Would he beat DCNU Superman?

Gecko4lif
Hulk's powers wouldnt make him any stronger persay but it would eliminate his weaknesses making him alot tougher to deal with

Nova prime and up level

Stoic
Magneto would be a High Trans - low Sky Father at that level of strength, and should be able to give Zeus a decent run for his money. His body would be able to harness more power, and actually be able to repel, many of Zeus' electrical attacks.

carver9
He will be just like WBH is, High Trans to low skyfather.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by carver9
He will be just like WBH is, High Trans to low skyfather.
Only in CarverWorld.

curryman
Same level as he is now.

Magnetic control honestly wouldn't add that much to Hulk. Nor would super-strength/durability add that much to Magneto.

He already has a way of achieving high end super-strength/durability and the whole inexhaustible durability thing basically means that he's a physically strong herald that's pathetically lacking in versatility. This is like giving Surfer a steroid-boost.

-Pr-

thumb up

Raisen
Originally posted by curryman
Same level as he is now.

Magnetic control honestly wouldn't add that much to Hulk. Nor would super-strength/durability add that much to Magneto.

He already has a way of achieving high end super-strength/durability and the whole inexhaustible durability thing basically means that he's a physically strong herald that's pathetically lacking in versatility. This is like giving Surfer a steroid-boost.

The HF and durability would be the biggest differences. It would essentially erase any of his vulnerabilities............

Stoic
Same level as he is now.

His physical constitution would be soaring, are you kidding me? He would be able to do things that he never dreamed possible. I could see him hurling planets the size of the moon at opponents. but that's just me.

Raisen
Originally posted by Stoic
His physical constitution would be soaring, are you kidding me? He would be able to do things that he never dreamed possible. I could see him hurling planets the size of the moon at opponents. but that's just me.

you're right. it's the physical strain that hinders his powers. his hf and durability increase would counter act that. curry seems to underrate anything marvel related tho.

carver9
Originally posted by Raisen
you're right. it's the physical strain that hinders his powers. his hf and durability increase would counter act that. curry seems to underrate anything marvel related tho.

He doesn't hate Marvel, he hates Hulk.

Raisen
He doesn't hate Marvel, he hates Hulk.

You hate The Hulk. That's why you have him riding Superman cowgirl style in your sig

carver9
You hate The Hulk. That's why you have him riding Superman cowgirl style in your sig

What's wrong with that?

Raisen
What's wrong with that?

Carv, I'm a real Hulk fan and always have been. I personally take offence to your sig. Hulk should at least be grinding Reverse Cowgirl to show off his "Assets"

Eternal Idol
I don't think it would boost his powers. I think it would allow him to use his powers at peak levels pretty much indefinitely, as well as go toe-to-toe with the best.

curryman

Do you honestly believe that Magneto's restrictions are tied to his physical endurance? That's not necessarily how it works.

You think that by putting Cyclops in Hulk's body he's frigging one-shot the galaxy? stick out tongue

A durability boost doesn't suddenly increase the scope of his powers a thousandfold.

See what you've done in this thread is simply give Hulk the power of magnetism.

Stoic
Do you honestly believe that Magneto's restrictions are tied to his physical endurance? That's not necessarily how it works.

You think that by putting Cyclops in Hulk's body he's frigging one-shot the galaxy? stick out tongue

A durability boost doesn't suddenly increase the scope of his powers a thousandfold.

See what you've done in this thread is simply give Hulk the power of magnetism.

Well that's where we have to disagree. Magneto in the past was limited by his physical endurance in order to complete certain feats. With the Hulk level of physical stats magneto would be able to do things that he never could do before.

curryman
Well that's where we have to disagree. Magneto in the past was limited by his physical endurance in order to complete certain feats. With the Hulk level of physical stats magneto would be able to do things that he never could do before.

So you think what's holding the heralds back is their lack of durability?

whacknasty
I think I remember an instance or two where Magneto's physical body (it being frail compared to the power he could channel through it I guess you could say) was limiting how far he could push it before actually harming himself.

With Hulk's healing factor alone Mags wouldn't have that concern (unless it's already been retconned out or something), in addition to if he failed to erect his shields to an attack or someone powerful enough got through them, there would be no more one shot deaths/k.o.'s for him given Hulk's durability...

I can go with low sky father level too

curryman
I'm not disputing that it would give him great sustainability.

There's just far more to it than it being a physical thing though. It's also very mentally tiring. We're also talking about the limitations of his x-gene here. If Magneto's going to perform greater feats it would have to come from more experience or further growth.

And before you go tossing around laughable skyfather titles, consider this;

There are already people with an infinite energy-supply and far greater scope of powers in the herald category. Why would this put Magneto in skyfather?

carver9
Because WBH alone was performing fts a Skyfather was unable to accomplish. He was also shrugging off Heralds attacks like they were not there. Trans tiers can't do that.

carver9
Armageddon took out both Merged Hulk and Surfer with ease.

http://m287.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kingaholu/Hulk%20feats/Armcheddoneasilyhandlingprofhulk2.jpg.html
http://m287.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/kingaholu/Hulk%20feats/ArmcheddoneasilyhandlingprofHUlk4.jpg.html

His attacks does nothing to a holding back WBH, not even give him pause. The ft Armageddon done alone puts him in trans tier and he was nothing to WBH, not even during the time he amped himself off of Hulks power.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094158/Incredible_Hulks_632_013.jpg.html

Hell, Armageddon is AMPED physically and power wise off of a holding back WBH power and he still can't harm him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094165/Incredible_Hulks_632_015.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094167/Incredible_Hulks_632_016.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094184/Incredible_Hulks_632_017.jpg.html

Aint that a b****.

carver9
Almost forgot, his blast while heavily damage had enough power to one shot She Rulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094185/Incredible_Hulks_632_018.jpg.html

pym-ftw
Peak Magneto doesn't need the Hulk body

Low Trans

h1a8
He would be low skyfather level (which is about high trans).
But give him the ability to teleport or not be banished to other places then I would say High Skyfather or low abstract.

At least high trans level. thumb up

TheHulk
High Trans which WBH is himself....hmm but with magneto mutant ability he could be Low Skyfather..if the WBH energies were to boast Mags power..

TheHulk
Originally posted by h1a8
He would be low skyfather level (which is about high trans).
But give him the ability to teleport or not be banished to other places then I would say High Skyfather or low abstract. Oh come on not the BS about how skill set define which tier you in again?

TheHulk
So you think what's holding the heralds back is their lack of durability? By this post i can confirm myself you have low comprehension and you got no idea what you are talking about sick

Mr.SunKing
pretty powerful, possibly trans. I mean it's been stated numerous times that mutants with high energy manipulation abilities can go to to with the high heralds, their durability just prevents them from doing so. Same reason why Cable couldn't beat surfer, his durability sucked ass which resulted in him burning out during the fight. He himself stated his body could not handle the physical strain.

Tornatic
Carv, I'm a real Hulk fan and always have been. I personally take offence to your sig. Hulk should at least be grinding Reverse Cowgirl to show off his "Assets" Well that depends on if he's more of a "ass" or "chest" man. Both positions highlight something big grin

Naija boy
Probably high trans (which wbh himself easily is).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.