JarKai Kit Fisto runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
I want to see how much Fistos hype is actually true...

Setting: Alderaan
Extra: Fisto gets two sabers
Rest time: 3 hours between fights

1. Pre Vizsla
2. Plo Koon
3. Ventress
4. Savage Oppress
5. ROTS Grievous
6. Darth Maul

Thoughts?

NewGuy01
Ehm... I don't believe he can defeat 1-3, but he has a good shot at 4-6.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ehm... I don't believe he can defeat 1-3, but he has a good shot at 4-6.

... You don't think Fisto can beat Vizsla?

ares834
Stops at 3.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Vensai
... You don't think Fisto can beat Vizsla?

Considering Vizsla's impressive performance in a saber-duel with Maul? Yeah, I think it's possible. I mean, Fisto can't really go Force-Grappling him or Force Choke, so really he can't be discarded easily.

No, this would be primarily a saber duel, and Vizsla has shown to be quite impressive in that regard. Of course, Fisto may use Force Pushes similarly to in his fight with Grievous to get some sort of edge, however, Vizsla also has explosives.

Vizsla is Jango Fett with a lightsaber, dude.

Vensai
Originally posted by ares834
Stops at 3.

Yeah, I guess Form I just can't keep up with Form II two sabers or not.

The_Tempest
Plo, Ventress, Savage, and Maul should all be above Grievous.

Viszla's about as badass as you can get for a Forceless mook, but Fisto's not campaigning for Death Watch leader and is willing to use the Force.

Fisto can be stopped at Koon, Ventress, Savage, or Maul. Viszla and Grievous both bite it, though.

Vensai
Originally posted by The_Tempest

Viszla's about as badass as you can get for a Forceless mook, but Fisto's not campaigning for Death Watch leader and is willing to use the Force.

Fisto can be stopped at Koon, Ventress, Savage, or Maul. Viszla and Grievous both bite it, though.

Sounds fair.
Test results: Fisto is overhyped by his fans.

The_Tempest
Sounds fair.
Test results: Fisto is overhyped by his fans.

Not really.

Vensai
Not really.

Not most of them. But some of the ones I've met have said he's up there with the top tiers...

The_Tempest
Not most of them. But some of the ones I've met have said he's up there with the top tiers...

If you count Ventress, Koon, Savage, et al. as top tiers, then yeah. The true top tiers are Yoda, Sidious, Mace, Dooku, and Anakin.

ROTJ Vader
Loses at 2 maybe 1. I'd put all of the above listed fighters above Grievous including Plo/Savage. With JarKai Fisto was able to overpower Grievous/stalemate him so maybe 2.

Mizukage Yoda

Obviously not considering when he went up against a top tier he got stomped.

1. Pre Vizsla
2. Plo Koon
3. Ventress
4. Savage Oppress
5. ROTS Grievous
6. Darth Maul

Plo Koon should be above Ventress imo. Electric Judgement, nature manipulation, and swordsmanship to beat Ventress literally with one arm tied behind his back.

1. Fisto
2. Plo Koon (If he can tango with Ventress
3. Ventress (Already happened in Cetus Deception)
4. Savage
5. Grievous scathes a victory.
6. Maul dominates

ROTJ Vader
^ IMO agreed but Fisto takes 5. For 6 he takes it if its TPM Maul but loses if its Clone Wars Maul. He needs 2 sabers to beat 1 however to be honest actually I think he loses 1 even with 2 sabers.

ares834
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Plo Koon should be above Ventress imo. Electric Judgement, nature manipulation, and swordsmanship to beat Ventress literally with one arm tied behind his back.

What has Plo done to suggest he can defeat Ventress in swordsman ship?

ROTJ Vader
What has Plo done to suggest he can defeat Ventress.

He beat her with just 1 arm in one of the comics.

ares834
Did he? I heard he had Fisto backing him up.

ROTJ Vader
Did he? I heard he had Fisto backing him up.

Yeah. Ventress collapsed a avalanche on him then Koon gets up and fends of Ventress I believe. I can post scans if you want.

ares834
Thanks. But I'll check it out on my own.

NewGuy01
Nah, Fisto was elsewhere in that battle. I have the comic.

Zett
1. win
2. about 50/50
3. a bit less then 50/50
4. I have no idea
5. win
6. loose

ares834
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
He beat her with just 1 arm in one of the comics.

All right, I just read it and he holds her off and disarms one of her sabers. He does not defeat her. Furthermore, in their first duel, Ventress actually manages to break Plo's arm.

axel_jovan

This.

Bobafett34

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.