Plo Koon (ROTS) and Ahsoka Tano (TCWS5) vs. Qui-Gon and Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
What team would win in a battle to the death?
Setting: Open Field, Dantooine

Pwned
Why must you continuously make the RotJ Luke threads? He sucks.

Sybrael
What Pwned said.

ROTJ Vader
Luke takes out Tano and Koon takes out Jinn. Then its Koon Vs Luke were Luke wins.

Pwned
Again, wrong. Luke has no feats for lightsaber fighting outside of one duel where his opponent was holding back.

Unless you mean the one where he lost his hand?

Vensai
Hm. I think team one, if only because of Plo Koon.

NewGuy01
I'm gonna go with even.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Pwned
Again, wrong. Luke has no feats for lightsaber fighting outside of one duel where his opponent was holding back.

Unless you mean the one where he lost his hand?

Well, actually, Luke had many lightsaber/sword fights outside of the three with Vader.

Pwned
Then give them.

His feats are: Fighting (and losing) to Vader horribly.
Deflecting blaster shots
Fighting Vader (who was holding back) and using the Dark Side to win.

Excalibur2776

Pwned
Reading about him....

That is not impressive in the slightest. Of course a Force-sensitive could take on a non-Force sensitive and win at a lightsaber duel. Tagge was nothing but a pretender, trying to move where he couldn't.

Zelor- Again, nothing impressive since he is a non-Force sensitive.

I can't find anything about this droid. Give me a wookiee link please.

Not impressive to defeat a vision. That thing didn't even really fight.

"Thanks to assistance from the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi" Yep. Luke and Leia only escaped because:
Luke had help to survive.
Luke had an enchancement to his power and ability that let him not get cut to pieces.
PIS made Vader trip. I mean really, yeah they had to make sure the OT happened with Vader in it, but tripping? Wtf?

All in all, absolutely nothing impressive, nor has he had a legitimate-due-to-skill win. He is nothing as of yet.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Pwned
Reading about him....

That is not impressive in the slightest. Of course a Force-sensitive could take on a non-Force sensitive and win at a lightsaber duel. Tagge was nothing but a pretender, trying to move where he couldn't.

Zelor- Again, nothing impressive since he is a non-Force sensitive.

I can't find anything about this droid. Give me a wookiee link please.

Not impressive to defeat a vision. That thing didn't even really fight.

"Thanks to assistance from the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi" Yep. Luke and Leia only escaped because:
Luke had help to survive.
Luke had an enchancement to his power and ability that let him not get cut to pieces.
PIS made Vader trip. I mean really, yeah they had to make sure the OT happened with Vader in it, but tripping? Wtf?

All in all, absolutely nothing impressive, nor has he had a legitimate-due-to-skill win. He is nothing as of yet.

It really doesn't matter, all I was doing was mixing your mistake of saying he has no lightsaber feats, even if there not much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.