Strongest Starwars Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
How would you rank the characters based of overall power(a combination of saber skills, force use, phyiscal strength, all out?). Movies/Clone wars only.

My list would be.

1.Yoda
2.Sidious
3.Vader(OT)
4.Windu/Dooku
5.Dooku/Windu
6.Anakin
7.Obi Wan
8.Shaak Ti
9.Drallig
10.Maul(clonewars)

Pwned
This should be in another forum then, this is EU.

Not to mention the Versus.

Vensai
Vader might not be above Maul considering he was losing against a clone of TPM Maul...

Q99
Originally posted by Vensai
Vader might not be above Maul considering he was losing against a clone of TPM Maul...

He also has showing of beating people who'd stomp Maul.

I think it's mainly that story was made before their relative strengths were fully decided.

Ascendancy
I think Sidious' disguising of his own abilities and hiding his existence from the Jedi adds quite a bit to his total skill set.

It is interesting that Shadow Hunter mentions that he and Maul never entered the Jedi Temple despite that ability, but considering Mauls overt hatred for the Jedi I could see why there might be issues.

Zett
1-3 - Yoda / Sidious / Plagueis. Maybe Yoda first, and Plagueis third, but it's really close.
4-6 - Dooku / Mace / Anakin
7-9 - Obi-Wan / Maul / Vader
10 - ... - Qui-Gon, Luke, Ventress, Opress, Koon, Fisto, Drallig, Kolar

hutchy1345
I totally agree with Zett!!!! Is his prime or strongest form, Yoda would be first with sidious in close 2nd and then Plagueis 3rd and so on with what zett said. For 10th I would say probably Ventress!

NewGuy01
Luke.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Zett
1-3 - Yoda / Sidious / Plagueis. Maybe Yoda first, and Plagueis third, but it's really close.
4-6 - Dooku / Mace / Anakin
7-9 - Obi-Wan / Maul / Vader
10 - ... - Qui-Gon, Luke, Ventress, Opress, Koon, Fisto, Drallig, Kolar
Very good list, but put OT Vader in Dooku/Mace tier, the guy is a beast.

And which Luke is this? Coz NJO+ Luke is no.1

NewGuy01
I hate to use percentages, but it's necessary when discussing Luke.

We have Sidious--Who is more powerful than Yoda (Stated in ROTS novel), and Yoda is who everyone hails to be the most powerful Jedi of all time.

Lucas, told us that Vader was 80% of the Emperor(Sidious)'s power, and that Anakin at full potential was twice as powerful as that. That's 160% of The Emperor's power--The Emperor that's greater than Yoda.

Then it's said that Luke achieved what his father was meant to achieve. The true potential of the Chosen One. I'd say that's a slight overstatement, to make things fair, since outsiders were able to fight Luke without getting pwned in the first few seconds. So I'd have him at 130% - 140% of Sidious's power--Extensively stronger than Yoda.

So yeah, can you think of anyone else who is that powerful? XD

Jedi Mom
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Movies/Clone wars only.

Zett
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Very good list, but put OT Vader in Dooku/Mace tier, the guy is a beast.

And which Luke is this? Coz NJO+ Luke is no.1

It's ROTJ Luke.

About Vader:
Yeah, he's a beast. In terms of the force. But Mace/Anakin/Dooku are superior duelists to him. Even Maul and ROTS Kenobi are.
And I've never seen him taking out someone really powerful.

Anyway, You may be right, I'll consider it once again.

Zett
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I hate to use percentages, but it's necessary when discussing Luke.

We have Sidious--Who is more powerful than Yoda

No, he's not. They are pretty equal, and the fact, that Sidious is more powerful might be just Stover's imagination.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Zett
It's ROTJ Luke.

About Vader:
Yeah, he's a beast. In terms of the force. But Mace/Anakin/Dooku are superior duelists to him. Even Maul and ROTS Kenobi are.
And I've never seen him taking out someone really powerful.

Anyway, You may be right, I'll consider it once again.
thumb up

axel_jovan

Zett

ROTJ Vader
^the Vader=80% of Sidious quote is fake.

Vensai
What are the Mortis characters? They seemed above Sidious or Yoda.

NewGuy01
Mortis character > Sidious and Yoda together. Anyway, not including them:

1. Darth Sidious
2. Yoda
3. Mace Windu
4. Anakin Skywalker
5. Darth Vader (OT)
6. Count Dooku
7. Obi-Wan Kenobi
8. Darth Maul (Cyborg)
9. General Grievous
10. Plo Koon

Nephthys
In no order:

Luke
Sidious
Bane
Nihilus
Vitiate
Hero of Tython
Yoda
Exar Kun
Zannah
Vader

There might be some I'm forgetting or I might reconsider on such characters like Windu or Revan or Kreia or Qel'Droma or Nyriss etc. Mortis people not included cuz **** that noise.

Kind of disproportionate amount of Sith here tbh.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Nephthys
In no order:

Luke
Sidious
Bane
Nihilus
Vitiate
Hero of Tython
Yoda
Exar Kun
Zannah
Vader

There might be some I'm forgetting or I might reconsider on such characters like Windu or Revan or Kreia or Qel'Droma or Nyriss etc. Mortis people not included cuz **** that noise.

Kind of disproportionate amount of Sith here tbh.
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
How would you rank the characters based of overall power(a combination of saber skills, force use, phyiscal strength, all out?). Movies/Clone wars only.

Nephthys
Lame.

SIDIOUS 66
Get to the other argument, Neph. stick out tongue

Nephthys
No, it's too late and I'm watching some Law and Order. I'll put the puppy in his place in the morning.

Pwned
This thread shouldn't be in this forum.

miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.