Hero of Tython runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
Many SWTOR characters need substantiation of their abilities, one of them is the Hero of Tython.

Setting: Hangar where Dooku fought Anakin and Obi-Wan in AotC.

1st scenario: 3 hours rest between each fight

2nd scenario: full rest

1. 10 MagnaGuards
2. Savage Opress
3. CW Maul
4. RotS Kenobi
5. RotS Anakin
6. RotS Windu
7. RotS Yoda

Can the Hero of Tython prevail?

Nephthys
S/he at least gets to Yoda.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
S/he at least gets to Yoda.

Or maybe Windu.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Q99
Or maybe Windu.
Or maybe Anakin. stick out tongue

But seriously, first of all I need to see anything that definitely places HoT above Maul/Savage in both sabers and the Force, though I am sympathetic to this notion.

Q99
Originally posted by axel_jovan

But seriously, first of all I need to see anything that definitely places HoT above Maul/Savage in both sabers and the Force, though I am sympathetic to this notion.

Tythy trashed Vitaite, who beat Revan. Unless we're assuming the eras are seriously unbalanced, a hypothesis I do not hold by, I can't see how Tythy couldn't be well above low-tier sith like them.

axel_jovan
Tythy... I like that laughing

yeah, I've already made up my mind that he is above average... Still I'm not sure how Tythy fares against either Maul or Savage...

Him beating Vitiate at DS nexus is the most impressive feat I can think of, but Vitiate himself is not as impressive in combat as he was hailed to be.

Q99
I got tired of writing out 'Hero of Tython.' Therefore, the Jedi's name is Tythy!

Zett
Originally posted by Q99
Tythy trashed Vitaite, who beat Revan. Unless we're assuming the eras are seriously unbalanced

Yeah, right. It looks like smth like that:

HoT > Vitiate > Revan > Nyriss >> Exile?

NewGuy01
With Full Rest: Makes it to Mace, and loses there. Very close battle.

ROTJ Vader
Loses at 3.

Nephthys
Hey, Axel. At one point in the Jedi Knight story the HoT defeats a Sith Lord who once wiped out a city with a lightning storm.

But yeah, the guys average at best.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Hey, Axel. At one point in the Jedi Knight story the HoT defeats a Sith Lord who once wiped out a city with a lightning storm.

But yeah, the guys average at best.
That's great kid, but you were to call me master.

Pics or it didn't happen. stick out tongue

*above average

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.