Vitiate runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
Many SWTOR characters need substantiation of their abilities, one of them is Vitiate.

Conditions of the gauntlet

Two different settings
1) Hangar where Dooku fought Anakin and Obi-Wan in AotC.
2) Dromund Kaas, where Vitiate fought Hero of Tython

Fight rules
Each fight is divided in 1) Sabers, 2) Force, 3) All-out; be sure to adress each one.

1. CW Maul and Savage
2. RotS Anakin and Obi-Wan
3. DoE Zannah
4. RoT Bane
5. Plagueis
6. TFU Vader
7. FotJ Luke

Can Vitiate come out alive?

Q99
Sabers only- Should clear 1, stops at 2 (which is, I'd say, more dangerous than most of the individual duelists further on the list)

Force only- clear 6, probably stops at 7.

All-out- Like force-only, but definitely stops at 7.

Zett
Originally posted by Q99
Sabers only- Should clear 1

I don't think so. Team, easily.

Force only - stops at 5, I guess.

All-out -I'm not sure, but Anakin might be able to defeat him in my opinion.

axel_jovan
My take:

In the hangar:

Sabers: Vitiate loses at 1.

Force: I wanna say he also loses at 1, because without DS amp the brothers might be too much for him. ... But ok, I'll give poor Vitiate a break, he goes down at 5.

All-out: He is possibly defeated at 2. Depends if Anakin gets pissed, which I see happening if Vitiate Force-handles Kenobi.
If Vitiate somehow wins there, he definitely loses at 4. Bane in Orbalisks is too much for him to handle.

On Dromund Kaas:
Sabers: Vitiate goes down at 1.

Force: Vitiate might be beaten at 3 by Zannah's DS tentacles.
Not sure if he goes beyond 4 and 5, mainly because Bane and Plagueis will also be enhanced by the DS nexus. Especially Plagueis might be Vitiate's nemesis Force-wise.
If Vitiate somehow wins, he loses at 6 to Vader.

All-out: Vitiate is defeated at 5 or 6.

NewGuy01
Dromund Kaas:

-Takes fight 1 with difficulty
-Loses at fight 2 rather badly
-Wins fight 3 (Probably?)
-Loses fight 4
-Loses fight 5
-Wins fight 6 (Utterly close battle)
-Loses fight 7

axel_jovan
^ Pretty much how I see it, though as I argued in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=576460&pagenumber=6

regular!Vader is at least as impressive Force-wise as Vitiate..... Dromund Kaas!Vader rolls.

NewGuy01
Vader is as impressive as Vitiate in terms of TK--But he's less impressive with arcane powers and sorcery. He makes up for this with far superior lightsaber skills and his mechanical hard-as-hell-to-destroy body.

It's a very close match, but how do you suppose Vader would defend against a Force Storm like Vitiate threw at Revan?

axel_jovan

ROTJ Vader

Based
1. Stops at one. I don't think he's used his lightsaber in a thousand years. Literally.
2. Stops at Luke.
3. Stops at Bane.

Mizukage Yoda
Plaugeis and Bane below Vader? laughing

axel_jovan
lol laughing
I have no problem with Plagueis being above Vader./shrug
Placing them at 5 and 6 was a matter of taste stick out tongue

Any thoughts on the gauntlet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.