Depa Billaba vs Barris Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mom
Who wins? Clash of the titans. cool

ROTJ Vader
The most epic duel in Starwars history b far. The magnitude of this duel is far greater then that of Yoda Vs Sidious or Anakin Vs Obi Wan. The most powerful champions of the force clash.

axel_jovan
The sheer awesomeness of this fight makes the universe implode.excellent

Than Bandons says: "let there be light" /thread.

Vensai
Depa wins. That's all.

juyomaster34
Agreed,Depa wins.....

Mizukage Yoda
Barriss ends her, she is Primezonekin level.

Pwned
HA! Little do you simpletons know that in actuality, mid-fight Lord Bandon will stop by to pick up his hoes. And then the universe shall tremble!

juyomaster34
what is prime zone anakin zone?
I still say Depa, Barris couldn't defeat Anakin.
I do think if they took Barris serious and investigate.
Order 66 would never happen.

Ascendancy
Anakin barely survived Barriss.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Anakin barely survived Barriss.

He owned her with TK. Not to mention he needed her testimony to free Ahsoka.

Ascendancy
Sorry, but it's already been decided via a prior discussion of that duel that she is Dooku's superior and nearly on par with Sidious. She let Anakin win so that she could make a statement before the Senate Judicial Committee.

Mizukage Yoda
Sorry, but it's already been decided via a prior discussion of that duel that she is Dooku's superior and nearly on par with Sidious. She let Anakin win so that she could make a statement before the Senate Judicial Committee.

Pretty much this. Barriss Offee is the ****ing Chosen One. A bit older than Asoka, younger than Skywalker and yet a saber prodigy on par with Darth Sidious and Count Dooku.

Vensai

sad
You have got to be kidding me. Barriss would last a minute at best against them. She's a small name Jedi Dooku wouldn't even notice.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Pretty much this. Barriss Offee is the ****ing Chosen One. A bit older than Asoka, younger than Skywalker and yet a saber prodigy on par with Darth Sidious and Count Dooku.

Um no. Barris is far above Dooku and Sidious in sabers. This is quite obvious.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Um no. Barris is far above Dooku and Sidious in sabers. This is quite obvious.

You're right, I was just lowballing her to satisfy the trolls in this thread.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
You're right, I was just lowballing her to satisfy the trolls in this thread.

Agreed. Currently I have Barris(holding back Vs Anakin)>=Prime Luke>>>>>>>All movie characters. Do I have her too low?.

Vensai
Agreed. Currently I have Barris(holding back Vs Anakin)>=Prime Luke>>>>>>>All movie characters. Do I have her too low?.

Sure. What's next? Barriss>>Death star? She's making Katarn look under hyped.

The_Tempest
I'm proud of you all for recognizing Barriss's supremacy.

Ascendancy

My only worry here is that Barriss never honed her Force abilities to maximum. Prime Luke might be able to take her down if he can bring all of his power to bear.

I view her more as a perfect weapon, completely immersed in the Force during combat, directing her saber without thought to the detriment of her opponent. This is why Anakin stood no chance.

I can only imagine what would have happened when Palapatine saw her had he not already decided on a new Apprentice. Likely he still might have passed her by knowing what she was capable of becoming.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'm proud of you all for recognizing Barriss's supremacy.

I think we have Barris too low. She should be able to stomp Prime Luke and what's this "Depa can take Barris stuff" seems like Anti Barris tolling to me.

Jedi Mom
Depa would wtfstomp Dooku, Mace and Sidious at the same time though.
excellent

Vensai
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Depa would wtfstomp Dooku, Mace and Sidious at the same time though.
excellent

With or without two sabers or none at all? Her hype seems to indicate the latter.

Ascendancy
She'd need two sabers. We've established that when fighting multiple opponents wielding only a single saber is guaranteed death. Even the mighty Offee cannot stand against such odds...

unless she's conscious. I was assuming she was asleep when attacked and fighting unconsciously.

Vensai
She'd need two sabers. We've established that when fighting multiple opponents wielding only a single saber is guaranteed death. Even the mighty Offee cannot stand against such odds...

unless she's conscious. I was assuming she was asleep when attacked and fighting unconsciously.

We should start making Offee Facts at this rate...

The_Tempest
Remember your Star Wars arithmetic. Two sabers always trumps one, three always trumps two. Fights are decided entirely by the number of lightsabers at play.

Well, except when they're not, but we ignore that.

Jedi Mom
Didn't they have Dooku using two lightsabers against Yoda in AotC at some point?

Lighter332
Bariss wins here i think

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Didn't they have Dooku using two lightsabers against Yoda in AotC at some point?

Yup.

Bobafett34
depa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.