The Lawnmower man in the Matrix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Male Model
Would he save humanity quicker than Neo?

quanchi112
No, Smith would dominate him.

Male Model
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, Smith would dominate him.

The Lawnmower man could rewrite reality outside of computers. He became the internet and every computer attached to it. He was the operating system of reality. Surely Smith was not that...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Male Model
The Lawnmower man could rewrite reality outside of computers. He became the internet and every computer attached to it. He was the operating system of reality. Surely Smith was not that... In his own crappy movie. Not like that'd happen in the Matrix. Smith spread all over the Matrix and had it not been for Neo would have taken over all the machines as well.

Male Model
In his own crappy movie. Not like that'd happen in the Matrix. Smith spread all over the Matrix and had it not been for Neo would have taken over all the machines as well. We have to assume that the real world operating system would be the same on all Earths otherwise the thread is pointless. The Lawnmower man could simply rewrite reality itself.

quanchi112
We have to assume that the real world operating system would be the same on all Earths otherwise the thread is pointless. The Lawnmower man could simply rewrite reality itself. Smith copies him in the Matrix.

Male Model
Smith copies him in the Matrix.

The Lawnmower subverts reality so Smith's code is a digit short and smith becomes a glitch. He then has every gate open to "Y" in the battery fields and all the humans are released.

quanchi112
The Lawnmower subverts reality so Smith's code is a digit short and smith becomes a glitch. He then has every gate open to "Y" in the battery fields and all the humans are released. Show me him doing what you just described.

Male Model
Show me him doing what you just described.

What exactly that? If he can rewrite someone from existence, he can clearly alter any aspect of reality he imagines.

quanchi112
What exactly that? If he can rewrite someone from existence, he can clearly alter any aspect of reality he imagines. You have to debate by what they do not your own fanfic.

Male Model
You have to debate by what they do not your own fanfic.

You have to debate based on the powers and the plot, the plot was that inside the network, he was god and outside the network he was rewriting reality.

"By the year 2001, there won't be a person on this planet who isn't hooked into it, and hooked into me."

He was the operating system

"my birth cry will be the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison."

He had gained understanding and insight into the nature of reality itself.

"I saw God! I touched God!"

quanchi112
You have to debate based on the powers and the plot, the plot was that inside the network, he was god and outside the network he was rewriting reality.

"By the year 2001, there won't be a person on this planet who isn't hooked into it, and hooked into me."

He was the operating system

"my birth cry will be the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison."

He had gained understanding and insight into the nature of reality itself.

"I saw God! I touched God!" Smith copies him in the matrix. Get your hyperbole the eff out of here.

Male Model
Smith copies him in the matrix. Get your hyperbole the eff out of here.

Thing is he can erase whatever he wants outside the Matrix as well as in it. Reality itself is Jobe's plaything. Smith cannot warp reality.

quanchi112
Thing is he can erase whatever he wants outside the Matrix as well as in it. Reality itself is Jobe's plaything. Smith cannot warp reality. He copies him in the matrix. You can't even support your posts with actual examples of feats/said tactics.

Male Model
We are going to have to disagree as I would say disassembling someone on an atomic level is greater than anything done out of the matrix in the real world and getting every phone on Earth to ring on entry to the net is greater than any single event within the matrix. Jobe had become a God in hyperbole and feats.

quanchi112
We are going to have to disagree as I would say disassembling someone on an atomic level is greater than anything done out of the matrix in the real world and getting every phone on Earth to ring on entry to the net is greater than any single event within the matrix. Jobe had become a God in hyperbole and feats. Once he copies him Smith will have his abilities. It's the way it works. You are wrong.

the ninjak
Neo jumped into Smith. (allowing the adaption) Then blew him up. The LawnmowerMan won't resort to such tactics.

It's arguable how efficient the LMM will be in the Matrix.
He doesn't have a body anymore so he can't be defeated via harming the host body.
He is a man who obtained matter manipulation like abilities and learnt how to transfer himself into data.

Will the LMM be a god in the Matrix? bending the data and programs to his every whim.
Or will he be limited due to limitations of the Matrix itself?

He is no doubt smarter and more powerful than Neo.

Robtard
www.lawnmowermanpwnsthematrix.net

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Neo jumped into Smith. (allowing the adaption) Then blew him up. The LawnmowerMan won't resort to such tactics.

It's arguable how efficient the LMM will be in the Matrix.
He doesn't have a body anymore so he can't be defeated via harming the host body.
He is a man who obtained matter manipulation like abilities and learnt how to transfer himself into data.

Will the LMM be a god in the Matrix? bending the data and programs to his every whim.
Or will he be limited due to limitations of the Matrix itself?

He is no doubt smarter and more powerful than Neo. I disagree. Smith copies his ass. He bends to the matrix rules.

the ninjak
I disagree. Smith copies his ass. He bends to the matrix rules.

LMM doesn't need to abide the Matrix's rules and limitations.

LMM displayed crazy feats in the physical realm and the data realm.

If Smith as a anti-virus program who was forced to live amongst the humans can evolve into a supervirus because he absorbed some of Neos data.
What would a human who through science, achieved complete use of his brain enough to manipulate matter and become digital data and create his own reality do?

The rules of the Matrix have been bent by simple peoples. Enough for the machines to perceive them as threats. For example the runner in the Animatrix who broke the world record in running....he broke the code.
A being like the LMM would crap all over that. And the machines can't stop him because he has no host body to shut down.

Scarlet Fox
If it wasnt for Neo, Smith would of taken over the Matrix...

But on the other hand if it wasnt for Neo, Smith would never have been able to copy himself.

The way I see this thread is that Neo wasnt there, instead it was lawnmower man. So would he be able to save humanity faster?

Male Model

If Smith as a anti-virus program who was forced to live amongst the humans can evolve into a supervirus because he absorbed some of Neos data.
What would a human who through science, achieved complete use of his brain enough to manipulate matter and become digital data and create his own reality do?

The rules of the Matrix have been bent by simple peoples. Enough for the machines to perceive them as threats. For example the runner in the Animatrix who broke the world record in running....he broke the code.
A being like the LMM would crap all over that. And the machines can't stop him because he has no host body to shut down.

Exactly Ninjak, good post.

quanchi112

A being like the LMM would crap all over that. And the machines can't stop him because he has no host body to shut down. Being copied will override his personality whereas only Smith will remain. Smith is the Matrix and is too much for a mere Lawnmower man To stop. The rules were bent not broken but only when they unplugged themselves. Smith crushes him. Smith can copy real people so he can override him.

the ninjak
Being copied will override his personality whereas only Smith will remain. Smith is the Matrix and is too much for a mere Lawnmower man To stop. The rules were bent not broken but only when they unplugged themselves. Smith crushes him. Smith can copy real people so he can override him.

Smith was an agent forced to live amongst the matrix without being pulled back so he could understand the human's motives.
And he went insane in his hatred of them.
When Neo entered his body and blew him up. Neo inadvertently shared his data with Smith and Smith returned as a virus.

When he returned he activated his plan to consume and destroy everything he hated....which was the Matrix. A data reality reflecting physical imperfections. Which he despised.

He started hacking individuals in the Matrix and cloning them to build an army. The Matrix couldn't stop him. One of my favorite characters.

Smith needs physical connection to his victims within the Matrix to activate the cloning/copying process. And considering the LMM doesn't have to adhere to the limitations of the Matrix what makes you so sure that would ever eventuate?

And why does the LMM even need to be in the Matrix at all???

He can simply hack a sentinel or random machine in the physical realm and let it rip.

quanchi112
Smith was an agent forced to live amongst the matrix without being pulled back so he could understand the human's motives.
And he went insane in his hatred of them.
When Neo entered his body and blew him up. Neo inadvertently shared his data with Smith and Smith returned as a virus.

When he returned he activated his plan to consume and destroy everything he hated....which was the Matrix. A data reality reflecting physical imperfections. Which he despised.

He started hacking individuals in the Matrix and cloning them to build an army. The Matrix couldn't stop him. One of my favorite characters.

Smith needs physical connection to his victims within the Matrix to activate the cloning/copying process. And considering the LMM doesn't have to adhere to the limitations of the Matrix what makes you so sure that would ever eventuate?

And why does the LMM even need to be in the Matrix at all???

He can simply hack a sentinel or random machine in the physical realm and let it rip. Smith would indeed initiate a physical connection. Give me a clip of the manner in which you are arguing for the Lawnmower man here.

the ninjak
Smith would indeed initiate a physical connection. Give me a clip of the manner in which you are arguing for the Lawnmower man here.

I remember the LMM having some cool feats in my younger years but now I'm gonna have to watch the films again. It's been more than 15 years since I watched them. I've obtained them in will watch them in the next few days.

If his feats don't measure up then I'll gladly give this to Smith.

quanchi112
I remember the LMM having some cool feats in my younger years but now I'm gonna have to watch the films again. It's been more than 15 years since I watched them. I've obtained them in will watch them in the next few days.

If his feats don't measure up then I'll gladly give this to Smith. Smith and I will be happy to see you come around.

the ninjak
Smith and I will be happy to see you come around.

thumb up
Smith is one of my all time fav heroes. I'll hate for him to fall to someone of LMM's caliber. Especially in regards to the quality of the 2nd film.

quanchi112
thumb up
Smith is one of my all time fav heroes. I'll hate for him to fall to someone of LMM's caliber. Especially in regards to the quality of the 2nd film. Interesting that you refer to Smith as a hero.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.