A dark side Yoda and Sidious Run a Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
This is fictional I know there is no dark side Yoda but just imagine it!!!!

Setting: Cato Neimoidian Arena.

a) 1 hour rest
b) 1 days rest
c) Full rest (dead combatants returning)

Opponents:

1. Plo Koon ROTS
2. Kit Fisto ROTS
3. Obi-wan ROTS
4. Dooku ROTS
5. Mace AOTC
6. Yoda AOTC
7. Yoda and Mace ROTS
8. Luke Skywalker Prime!

Each a fight to the death!!!!!

hutchy1345
I believe they clear. If this was jedi Yoda then they would die at 8!

By the way Yoda is prime state only as a sith and sidious is strongest form as well!!!!

Jedi Mom
Maybe clears 7. If he does then dies at 8.

hutchy1345
come on dark side yoda beats normal yoda then helps sidious with mace!!!

Jedi Mom
Oh, thought it was DS Yoda only. Yeah they definitely takes 7 and gives 8 one hell of a fight.

hutchy1345
yea i think they could clear it!!!!

Jedi Mom
Easy with the !'s brother.

Vensai
We can't accurately judge dark side Yoda. Dookus claim that Yoda is stronger than Sidious is held back by. The fact that Sidious never showed Dooku his full power as far as we know. And being strong in the dark side also requires having training in techniques. Yoda turning to the dark side doesn't necessarily mean an OP power boost.

Anyway, I think Mace might be able to Vaapad their darkness back at them. Yoda's support just makes it worse.

Jedi Mom
Only thing is this:

''In a flash Dooku saw how foolish he had been, trying to urge the old Master to the dark side. If Yoda ever turned that way, Sidious himself would be annihilated. The universe had yet to comprehend the kind of evil that a Jedi Knight of nearly nine hundred years could wield.''

Vensai
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Only thing is this:

''In a flash Dooku saw how foolish he had been, trying to urge the old Master to the dark side. If Yoda ever turned that way, Sidious himself would be annihilated. The universe had yet to comprehend the kind of evil that a Jedi Knight of nearly nine hundred years could wield.''

Dooku hasn't even seen Sidious full power. He is hypothesizing. Besides, he's the arrogant guy who thinks he's more powerful than Yoda.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai
Dooku hasn't even seen Sidious full power. He is hypothesizing. Besides, he's the arrogant guy who thinks he's more powerful than Yoda.

Dooku isn't an idiot. I think he is well aware of how powerful Sidious is.

I think DS Yoda can solo this gauntlet honestly. From the sounds of it he could curbstomp Sidious. Also I interpreted that as more narrative than just Dooku's speculating.

Jedi Mom
It depends on how we interpretate ''annihilated''.

Mizukage Yoda

Sounds like a curbstomp to me. Darth Yoda would send bolts of lighting to utterly disintegrate Lord Sidious. excellent

Jedi Mom
How do you make that smiley, I can't find it in the smiley box.

axel_jovan
I think it relates to political power, obviously.

Mizukage Yoda
How do you make that smiley, I can't find it in the smiley box.

csm

excellent

Jedi Mom
excellent

Thanks. I feel naughty now.

Mizukage Yoda
excellent

Thanks. I feel naughty now.

Now you've got it excellent

Jedi Mom
excellent

Galan007
Originally posted by Vensai
Dooku hasn't even seen Sidious full power. He is hypothesizing. When Dooku immerses himself in the force, he is able to, very accurately at time, sense a force-user's power on a metaphysical level:
"Powered by the dark side, Dooku's perception took the measure of those below him with exhilarating precision."

...So it seem logical to assume that he could have roughly gauged Palpatine's power as well-- enough to state that he was "beyond power", at least.

Thus when Dooku took note of the power a dark-side-embracing Yoda would have:
"It was Yoda as he might have been, or could yet become: a Yoda gone rotten, a Yoda whose awesome powers had been utterly unleashed by his connection to the dark side. In a flash Dooku saw how foolish he had been, trying to urge the old Master to the dark side. If Yoda ever turned that way, Sidious himself would be annihilated. The universe had yet to comprehend the kind of evil that a Jedi Knight of nearly nine hundred years could wield."

...He likely wasn't hyperbolizing in a self-monologue. Just my opinion.

---

At any rate, if we take Dooku's claim at face value(as was likely what the thread starter had in mind), then Yoda gets to #8 for sure, and possibly clears(I have no idea what Prime Luke is capable of.)

Jedi Mom
^Also RotS Sidious is aiding Yoda inthis gauntlet.

Mizukage Yoda
Also I don't think even Luke Skywalker prime could defeat Yoda and Mace combined.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Also I don't think even Luke Skywalker prime could defeat Yoda and Mace combined.

I don't think so either. Anyway, the duo has a good chance of clearing this. Though I wonder if Mace could Vaapad their combined Darkness.

hutchy1345
i doubt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.