The Ultimates vs VG Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
After trying the Snake vs Cap teams on Comicvine (and getting mildly annoyed by Snake fanboys) I decided on more balanced version of this.

So, the fight is in empty New York recreated in Mojoverse for the purposes of lulz. The losers will be forced to wear My Little Pony cosplay for a year.
On the one side... the glorious team Captain America
Captain America (Ultimate)
Black Widow (Ulitmate)
Quicksilver (Ultimate)
Scarlet Witch (Ultimate)
Iron Man(Ultimate)
Thor (Ultimate)

On the other side...
Team Solid Snake
Solid Snake (MGS series)
Raiden (Metal Gear Rising)
Dante (DMC series)
Kratos (God of War series)
Bayonetta
Alex Mercer (Prototype)

All gear/powers team VG can realistically have is allowed (i.e. no one-time powerups with outside assist like Queen Sheba when conditions of said powerup can't be replicated during the match).
For the sake of having the tactical minds as the leaders of the teams the teams are both given half a hour of a briefing on the opposition's powers and abilities with the chance to form strategy (basic knowledge on powers).

Ready, steady, go!

Charlotte DeBel
Oh, and it's Prototype 1 Mercer. Dante is allowed feats from all the games minus second one...

ares834
Team two.

ScreamPaste
I don't know enough about the ultimate versions of these characters to argue. mmm

BloodRain
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Oh, and it's Prototype 1 Mercer. Dante is allowed feats from all the games minus second one...
But DMC2 is the strongest version sad

...unless you're counting SMT Dante? 313

KingD19
Ultimate Quicksilver can run like Mach 50 or something. He said he was hitting mach 10-20 when he was a pre-teen, and he's been steadily getting faster as he aged.

The rest of them are weaksauce compared to most of the people on the game list. They get steamrolled.

Impediment
Kratos solos.

KingD19
Everybody but Solid Snake could solo.

BloodRain
So how strong are the Ultimate counterparts?

KingD19
Captain America (Ultimate) - Roughly on par with his 616 counterpart, but he doesn't have as many over the top classic Cap moments like outrunning bullets, holding up sections of collapsed buildings, surviving his entire torso portion of his armor exploding with no damage or punching out Hulk. His biggest feat I remember is taking down Ant/Giant Man while he was big, but that was more skill than sheer strength.

Black Widow (Ulitmate) - She was like Cap-Lite or Mockingbird, slightly enhanced, but not uberly superhuman. And she had her own set of Iron-Man armor at one time, but I'm not sure if that'd be allowed or not. And if it is, the Ultimate Iron Man armor is a lot less formidable than the main 616 versions.

Quicksilver (Ultimate) - As I said about him, he was hitting Mach 10 as a teenager. Wiki said he was casually hitting near light speed, but I stopped reading before that I believe.

Scarlet Witch (Ultimate) - She has possibly the same amount of power as her 616 counterpart, but she actually has to do math in her head to to alter probability. So the more crazy it is, the more math she has to do and the longer it takes. And for the super crazy stuff, it's instinctual, but she's not great at it.

Iron Man(Ultimate) - A pale comparison to his counterpart, he's been thrashed by Ultimate Colossus. Like utterly and without question.

Thor (Ultimate) - Same as Iron Man. Colossus was working both of them at the same time, but then again he is one of the stronger people in Ultimate, and I stopped reading back when people thought Thor was a crazy guy with a tech hammer and belt and not a real god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.