Ki Adi Mundi Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
Who wins in a fight between these two. IMO I say Fisto stomps Mundi hard.

Excalibur2776
Probably Ki-Adi because his Ataru is meant for single opponents, while Kit Fisto's Shii-Cho is meant for multible opponents.
Also, Mundi's force abilities are much more offensive, while Kit's force abilities are to specialized.

Vensai
Fistos performance against Grievous was better than Mundis.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai
Fistos performance against Grievous was better than Mundis.

I disagree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPqwHuioRA
00:04
Grievous used unorthodox methods against Mundi (Using his feet unpredictably and dangerously well), where as he was using the standard attacks against Fisto. Also Mundi was exhausted from the earlier battle.

A fully rested Mundi was able to force Ventress into retreat. An opponent who has been able to blitz Kit Fisto.

Jedi Mom
I thought it was even (and very short) until clones came and she ran.

Mizukage Yoda
Was it? I was under the impression Mundi was the cause for her retreat.

Jedi Mom
What source is the fight from?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
What source is the fight from?

A Clone Wars Comic.

Jedi Mom
lol, name?

Mizukage Yoda
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Crash Course

The Clones were all killed, Ki-Adi Mundi alone forced Ventress into retreat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvR1J1o5qsU
2:32
And Mundi is damned confident he can end her.
"It will be the last time Sith"
Personally a favorite badass moment of mine from Ki-Adi.

Jedi Mom
That's pretty awesome. I've never been impressed by him but now surely he is above Fisto? Considering that Koon forced Ventress to retreat with a broken arm, could it be like this (for the less important jedi)

1. Plo Koon
2. Drallig
3. Mundi
4. Fisto
5. Ti

I'm not sure personally.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
That's pretty awesome. I've never been impressed by him but now surely he is above Fisto? Considering that Koon forced Ventress to retreat with a broken arm, could it be like this (for the less important jedi)

1. Plo Koon
2. Drallig
3. Mundi
4. Fisto
5. Ti

I'm not sure personally.

Probably more like.
1. Shaak Ti
2. Drallig/ Plo Koon
4. Mundi
5. Fisto

In spite of her shitty showing against the General, she has some pretty great hype. She's probably second only to Dooku in terms of Makashi mastery. She was able to fight back dozens of MagnaGuards, and was given charge of the Temple defense.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
I disagree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPqwHuioRA
00:04
Grievous used unorthodox methods against Mundi (Using his feet unpredictably and dangerously well), where as he was using the standard attacks against Fisto. Also Mundi was exhausted from the earlier battle.

A fully rested Mundi was able to force Ventress into retreat. An opponent who has been able to blitz Kit Fisto.

Grievous never does that outside of the early CW series. Id toss him using feet in with the Windu destroying army thing. It was rather exaggerated.

The_Tempest
Demolishing Grievous and holding his own against Ventress after fighting (unarmed) through a veritable army of X'Ting minions to deal with her speaks more for Kit than Mundi's brief clash with Ventress speaks for him.

NewGuy01
I'd say this is even. Fisto is the more skilled, and powerful, however, he isn't really great at 1 on 1 situations.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'd say this is even. Fisto is the more skilled, and powerful, however, he isn't really great at 1 on 1 situations.

Tell that to Grievous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.