Plagueis, Sidious and Vader running TWO gauntlets!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
Plagues, RotS Sidious and OT Vader are miraculously brought together to join forces and conquer the known galaxy.

However, the same mysterious force puts on their path formidable opponents that can thwart their plans.

The trio has to fist clear the Sith gauntlet, in order to take on the Jedi gauntlet.

The combatants are placed in order of their historical appearance.

The trio has 12 hours rest before each battle. Setting: Endor forests
SITH:
1.The Old Republic: Exar Kun, DS Revan and Malgus
2. The Rule of Two: RoT Bane, DoE Zannah and RotS Dooku
3. The Impostor Sith: Caedus, Re-born Krayt and Wyyrlok

1 DAY BREAK IN BACTA-TANK

The trio has now only 1 hour rest before each battle. Setting: Tatooine desert
JEDI:
1. The Old Republic: Nomi Sunrider, Satele Shan and HoT
2.. The Rise of the Empire: RotS Yoda, RotS Mace and TFU Marek
3.. The New Jedi Order: FotJ Luke, Kyp Durron and Kyle Katarn

Can the trio make it and rule the galaxy?

Jedi Mom
In the Jedi gauntlet they die at 2. In the Sith gauntlet I'm not sure, they could clear it or die at 2.

hutchy1345
i think they clear sith then die at 2 with 1 maybe being quite challenging!!!!

NewGuy01
Sith Rounds:

Fight #1: Team 1 Victory

Sidious>Exar Kun
Plagues>Malgus
Vader>DS Revan

Fight #2: Team 1 Victory

Sidious>Bane
Plagues>Zannah
Vader>Dooku

Fight #3: Team 1 Victory

Sidious>Caedus
Plagues>Krayt
Vader>Wyyrlock

Jedi Rounds:

Fight #1: Sith Victory

Plagues>Nomi
Sidious>HoT
Vader=Satele

Fight #2: Sith Victory

Yoda>Plagues
Sidious>Mace
Galen=Vader

Fight #2: Jedi Victory

Luke>Plagues + Vader
Sidious>Kyle + Kyp

Pwned
I see them possibly dying at 2 on Sith, due to sorcerous shenanigans. Bane will be able to hold back the three of them with Dooku's help long enough for those shenanigans to take place. However, if any of them reach Zannah during the spell, she is dead. At that point, Dooku is screwed. Then Bane will succumb to the 3 of them.

They lose quite badly at 3 of Jedi. Luke will pwn Sidious and Vader. Plagueis is a meh in regards to the combined strength of Kyp and Katarn. Kyp has the Force power, Katarn has the saber skills for them to take him on.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Pwned
I see them possibly dying at 2 on Sith, due to sorcerous shenanigans. Bane will be able to hold back the three of them with Dooku's help long enough for those shenanigans to take place. However, if any of them reach Zannah during the spell, she is dead. At that point, Dooku is screwed. Then Bane will succumb to the 3 of them.

They lose quite badly at 3 of Jedi. Luke will pwn Sidious and Vader. Plagueis is a meh in regards to the combined strength of Kyp and Katarn. Kyp has the Force power, Katarn has the saber skills for them to take him on.

One element that makes for an issue during fight two against the Sith is Bane being RoT, i.e., orbed up. Bane's lightning is ridiculous at this point and he's basically invulnerable to sabers.

Zannah's tricks only come into play to a limited extent. I'm going to give Sidious and Plagueis the benefit and assume they're capable of overcoming her mind attacks quickly enough that they aren't cut down. The main thing will be if she can strike them with her Darkside energy. Bane knew Zannah was skilled in sorcery he'd never seen yet still attempted to block the tentacles with his saber. I see no reason to think that the others would assume it was an unblockable attack either

I'm going to assume as well that Vader makes relatively quick work of the Count, leaving it three vs. two. The Emperor and Plagueis don't have an easy means to take down Zannah and Bane. Odds are Sidious and Plag strike at Bane and Vader goes for Zannah, where he falls eventually.

Left as a two vs two, I still see it to be a near thing. Bane's lightning is powerful, but so is that of Sidious and Plagueis, so I don't forsee that deciding anything. The orbs may be the deciding factor in allowing Bane and Zannah to survive, but if Plag or Sids kill Zannah, as they are capable of if they wear her down, they could bring their own arcane techniques to bear and defeat Bane even in his armor.

Tough one to call. If the trio survived it, the take three. If only two of the three make it out it's over.

On the Jedi gauntlet I think it's one and done. Yoda and company take the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.