Universal Soldiers vs. Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
So similar to the last Predators movie the Universal Soldiers (JCVD, Lungren, Goldberg & the MMA guy from the 3rd movie) find themselves in a forest on a planet similar to earth. They are be hunted by 6 predators. The predators have all of the same resources they had in the movie.

The Universal soldiers all get an assault rifle, two hand guns, 4 grenades, a hand knive and enough ammo to reload all the weapons 3 times. Lets also give them 2 sniper rifles to use between the 4 of them & they all get night vision goggles.

Can the predators hunt down & kill the soldiers?

juggerman
Good thread. PIS off the Preds win. But since they are riddled with PIS in their DNA Soilders probably take this with Luke being the last one alive

the ninjak
The Unisols are definitely more impressive than any of the survivors in the previous films besides Arnie, and his tactics wouldn't work on older gen Predators.

There are only 4 Unisols though. Wish you added Scott Adkins as well.

Agree with juggerman in the fact that Predators fail often against opponents they should dance around.

I'm undecided. But the Predators should win.

quanchi112
Preds, easily.

Ascendancy
With 6 preds the Unisols are likely dead.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by juggerman
Good thread. PIS off the Preds win. But since they are riddled with PIS in their DNA Soilders probably take this with Luke being the last one alive Mhm.

FrothByte
I think putting 6 preds is overkill. At least make the numbers equal, and it would have been better to include Scott Adkins as he seems like the strongest Unisol yet.

In any case, Preds should win. Better weaponry plus invisibility. But if the preds ever decided to be honorable and start fighting the Unisols h2h or melee weapons, then the unisols have a chance. They may not be as strong as the preds but they're faster and all trained fighters. Plus they're harder to kill.

the ninjak
The funny thing is if you put the survivors in the movie Predators up against the Unisols in this thread it should be a win for the Unisols. I'm interested in hearing what others think.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
The funny thing is if you put the survivors in the movie Predators up against the Unisols in this thread it should be a win for the Unisols. I'm interested in hearing what others think.

That's true cuz the Unisols aren't riddled with PIS like the Preds. "Oh i have Arnie dead to rights, i think i'll let him up and chase him thru this jungle where he's clearly been setting up for an encounter with me."

Or:

"Hey i captured two of the three remaining humans i'm hunting in a net, let me just dump them in a hole and leave them alive even tho killing them is the only reason we're out here. What could possibly go wrong?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.