Superboy Prime vs Insane Genis-Vell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
1) bloodlusted random encounter in space.

2) 6 hr prep for both.

lawest9
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

quanchi112
Vell in both.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vell in both.

yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes thumb up

guy222
Genis

iceman24567
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime How ?

Mindset
He doesn't know.

-Pr-
Genis.

the Darkone
Genis

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
He doesn't know. thumb up

lawest9
Prime wins.

ThereIsHope
How does Genis win? Im just wondering? I have only read the fifth series of Captain Marvel, and I cant recall anything that is in his powerset to overcome Prime.

vince_slice
http://i46.tinypic.com/10n7sz8.jpg
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/rvhid4.jpg
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/287j8ds.jpg

mighty adam
Hmmm prime did punch threw reality, take out 30 gls, take a guardian blowing out in his face, stalemated then beat down a superman clone that was the host of ion. I say prime

Male Model
Originally posted by mighty adam
Hmmm prime did punch threw reality, take out 30 gls, take a guardian blowing out in his face, stalemated then beat down a superman clone that was the host of ion. I say prime He also survived the death of a Universe, theoretically Genis could end a Universe. Prime has withstood this.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Male Model
He also survived the death of a Universe, theoretically Genis could end a Universe. Prime has withstood this. yup hell probably absorb it and be superman prime again. Sbp was such a bs character.

Male Model
yup hell probably absorb it and be superman prime again. Sbp was such a bs character.

That was the entertainment value of him my friend.

Stoic
Originally posted by Male Model
He also survived the death of a Universe, theoretically Genis could end a Universe. Prime has withstood this.

What state was he in after this?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
What state was he in after this? Koed and his costume was in tatters

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
How does Genis win? Im just wondering? I have only read the fifth series of Captain Marvel, and I cant recall anything that is in his powerset to overcome Prime. laughing out loud

Mindset
Hmmm prime did punch threw reality, take out 30 gls, take a guardian blowing out in his face, stalemated then beat down a superman clone that was the host of ion. I say prime Mindrape, red sun radiation, draining his solar radiation, shooting him.

The guardian didn't exactly blow up in his face, he did something that powered SBP in some stupid way.

Yat is a piece of shit, regular Superman would beat him.

ThereIsHope
Are all of you implying that Genis could destroy the univeres? Yet he could not defeat the Titans? Cool...........GET R DONEEEE

Mindset
Are all of you implying that Genis could destroy the univeres? Yet he could not defeat the Titans? Cool...........GET R DONEEEE ?

quanchi112
Are all of you implying that Genis could destroy the univeres? Yet he could not defeat the Titans? Cool...........GET R DONEEEE He oneshot killed a Titan with ease. Did you read those two issues ?

red sabre
as a prime fan i must say genis wins this.

lawest9
Originally posted by red sabre
as a prime fan i must say genis wins this. May really be too close to call.

Sin I AM
Stalemate

Vell

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stalemate Get real. prime dies.

Sin I AM
Get real. prime dies.

Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? His powers.

Sin I AM
His powers.

We choose winners based off feats not power sets here quan

-Pr-
Insane Genis would win imo.

quanchi112
We choose winners based off feats not power sets here quan I am not determing this based off of powerset alone. Genis operates on a much higher scale than Prime does. Two different levels of power. Prime also has weaknesses whereas Genis has ca.

Sin I AM
I am not determing this based off of powerset alone. Genis operates on a much higher scale than Prime does. Two different levels of power. Prime also has weaknesses whereas Genis has ca.

Meh I don't see weakness exploitation being a deciding factor here, it's a cop out and lacks basis. Anyway prime is just as capable of operating on the levels you proclaim genis is at. And there isn't one feat that each has that greatly eclipses the other

quanchi112
Meh I don't see weakness exploitation being a deciding factor here, it's a cop out and lacks basis. Anyway prime is just as capable of operating on the levels you proclaim genis is at. And there isn't one feat that each has that greatly eclipses the other No, he clearly is not. Ca and weakness exploitation is an option no matter hoe badly you want to pretend it isn't. Genis was consistently portrayed at higher levels. Prime has high moments but the biggest ones always had something to it. Flew through a severely weakened Am, etc.

Badabing
Prime wins. He's too strong, fast and durable.

quanchi112
Digi will definitely hear about this. The one "true" steelers fan on the board.

-Pr-
Genis doesn't need weakness exploitation to win. That said, it's not really a plausible tactic, imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Genis doesn't need weakness exploitation to win. That said, it's not really a plausible tactic, imo.

It never is, but I still don't see what places vell so far ahead of prime

"Id"
Popping Big Bang blasts with his hand pistol, makes it for some serious fire power.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by "Id"
Popping Big Bang blasts with his hand pistol, makes it for some serious fire power.

Lol not a viable tactic

Mindset
Meh I don't see weakness exploitation being a deciding factor here, it's a cop out and lacks basis. Anyway prime is just as capable of operating on the levels you proclaim genis is at. And there isn't one feat that each has that greatly eclipses the other How does weakness exploitation lack basis?

Genis has the great CA in comics.

abhilegend
Prime.

"Id"
Lol not a viable tactic

No? Why not?

Sin I AM
Well the first battle is bloodlusted. CA won't even come into play

As for the second, with prep and foresight he will use it to gain red sun knowledge but that's doesn't mean he will be able to stomp. Prime is great at overcoming that

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Prime wins. He's too strong, fast and durable. raptor face is right for once

Stoic

Now this post says it all. laughing out loud This is all we need to know stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Koed and his costume was in tatters

But doesn't this mean that if Genis goes for broke, that Prime would be unable to continue the match?

Mindset
Well the first battle is bloodlusted. CA won't even come into play

As for the second, with prep and foresight he will use it to gain red sun knowledge but that's doesn't mean he will be able to stomp. Prime is great at overcoming that You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

CA for Genis is always on, he used it when he was battling the Kree army, iirc. Hell, it's on of the reason he was so strong, how will the first battle being bloodlusted change anything.

Prime is not great at overcoming red sun radiation, that was his biggest weakness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime. Based on ?

Golgo13

Bada speaks the truth. wink

-Pr-
It never is, but I still don't see what places vell so far ahead of prime

Insane Genis was so far higher than herald level it's not funny. His powers should be more than enough for him to topple Prime.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by red sabre
genis wins this.
/thread

SquallX
I see Genis beating Superboy Prime, but losing to Superman Prime after a good fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
I see Genis beating Superboy Prime, but losing to Superman Prime after a good fight.

Hey man, you can't have it two ways. Either explain this oxymoron or never say anything else on the subject.

quanchi112
I see Genis beating Superboy Prime, but losing to Superman Prime after a good fight. Based on what ?

lawest9
I see Genis beating Superboy Prime, but losing to Superman Prime after a good fight. ?????????????????????????????

SquallX
Hey man, you can't have it two ways. Either explain this oxymoron or never say anything else on the subject.

How is this an Oxymoron?

Superboy became stronger after absorbing the Guardians energy, he was made more powerful, its pretty simple logic.

It's like me Superman still operates on the same level as Sun dipped Superman.

Stoic
How is this an Oxymoron?

Superboy became stronger after absorbing the Guardians energy, he was made more powerful, its pretty simple logic.

It's like me Superman still operates on the same level as Sun dipped Superman.

OK this is what you said

SquallX "I see Genis beating Superboy Prime, but losing to Superman Prime after a good fight."

Can you see why I was confused with this? I admit that I didn't read the entire arc, so I could not understand the difference between the two. You get ma?

SquallX
OK this is what you said

SquallX "I see Genis beating Superboy Prime, but losing to Superman Prime after a good fight."

Can you see why I was confused with this? I admit that I didn't read the entire arc, so I could not understand the difference between the two. You get ma?

No problem, just miscommunication.

Superboy dubbed himself Superman after he absorbed the Guardian's power and he actually grew into manhood. I would put him on the same age group as Clark.

This Prime was the one that survived the Universal blast at point blank while he was losing said amps. He was also destroying planets like they were nothing also.

Genis would need his A game to beat Superman Prime, and if he does win, Genis would go home with more than just a limp.

quanchi112
No problem, just miscommunication.

Superboy dubbed himself Superman after he absorbed the Guardian's power and he actually grew into manhood. I would put him on the same age group as Clark.

This Prime was the one that survived the Universal blast at point blank while he was losing said amps. He was also destroying planets like they were nothing also.

Genis would need his A game to beat Superman Prime, and if he does win, Genis would go home with more than just a limp. There's no proof he survived the universal destruction and was being hurt at max power by far less By Monarch. We see the Monitor tank it. Destroying a planet is Gladiator level. laughing out loud

Genis would easily best Prime and since he can't rip open his suit he can't win.

-Pr-
Quan, you've been told to stop lowballing already.

quanchi112
Quan, you've been told to stop lowballing already. So saying he was hurt by Monarch is lowballing.

SquallX
There's no proof he survived the universal destruction and was being hurt at max power by far less By Monarch. We see the Monitor tank it. Destroying a planet is Gladiator level. laughing out loud

Genis would easily best Prime and since he can't rip open his suit he can't win.

Are you kidding me?

We saw the aftermath of the blast, Prime was floating unconscious, and the only reason the Monitor survived from what we were shown was because he had his shields up.

Also, who hurt Superman Prime? If you continue to lowbawl him, i can always use the fact that Prime was in the Source Wall and was powerful enough to rip through dimensions to grab Mxy and tortured him.

Mindset
Quan, handle this guy.

quanchi112
Are you kidding me?

We saw the aftermath of the blast, Prime was floating unconscious, and the only reason the Monitor survived from what we were shown was because he had his shields up.

Also, who hurt Superman Prime? If you continue to lowbawl him, i can always use the fact that Prime was in the Source Wall and was powerful enough to rip through dimensions to grab Mxy and tortured him. No, the monitor was there and Prime was not. There is no proof he tanked the blast. Just like the blast teleported Atom away it had the same effect imo to Prime.

Monarch was hurting him. Monarch was too much for him. A last ditch effort allowed Prime to rip his suit open but Monarch was kinda toying with him up to that point. Prime had another mage depower and sap his will. Context always helps.

Mindset
Quan, are you ready for this high five?

-Pr-
So saying he was hurt by Monarch is lowballing.

Don't change the subject.

Sin I AM
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

CA for Genis is always on, he used it when he was battling the Kree army, iirc. Hell, it's on of the reason he was so strong, how will the first battle being bloodlusted change anything.

Prime is not great at overcoming red sun radiation, that was his biggest weakness.

i know its always on dont be dense, what im saying is it takes a degree of concentration no?....bloodlust would interfere

Sin I AM
Insane Genis was so far higher than herald level it's not funny. His powers should be more than enough for him to topple Prime.

so is prime....your not saying much

-Pr-
so is prime....your not saying much

I disagree, on both counts.

This is the guy that killed Eternity.

I really don't see how Prime could take him down, tbh.

Sin I AM
I disagree, on both counts.

I really don't see how Prime could take him down, tbh.

Where would u place vell in the cosmic tier

SquallX
No, the monitor was there and Prime was not. There is no proof he tanked the blast. Just like the blast teleported Atom away it had the same effect imo to Prime.

Monarch was hurting him. Monarch was too much for him. A last ditch effort allowed Prime to rip his suit open but Monarch was kinda toying with him up to that point. Prime had another mage depower and sap his will. Context always helps.

You always crack me up, kudos to you.

Mindset
i know its always on dont be dense, what im saying is it takes a degree of concentration no?....bloodlust would interfere No, it doesn't take any concentration, which is why I said it's always on. Don't be dense.

How would bloodlust effect Insane Genis?

You obviously didn't even read the comics.

-Pr-
Where would u place vell in the cosmic tier

Easily skyfather. Maybe above. I don't tend to like those tiers once you get past trans, tbh.

quanchi112
Don't change the subject. Then how was I lowballing.Originally posted by Mindset
No, it doesn't take any concentration, which is why I said it's always on. Don't be dense.

How would bloodlust effect Insane Genis?

You obviously didn't even read the comics. Harsh.

-Pr-
Don't pretend you don't know, Quan.

TheGodKiller
Easily skyfather. Maybe above.
If one is to presume that he wasn't being amped by any of the other Abstracts present(Entropy from what I recall), he's definitely above.

Mr Master
^^ Genis had no amps.

btw. I notice many in the thread saying he took out the universe,
but truly,
it was one of dem stories where Eternity is representing everything of significance,
namely, the Prime Multiverse that houses the 616 reality.

(Context of the story)

"Entropy is the son of Eternity, the being who's essence encompasses the Entirety of the Multiverse ...
... Entropy/Genis quest to destroy his father,
and End All Creation."

** (Genis highlighted erasing the Microverse as well,
and that's a Distant Universe outside 616 ... so we know this is accurate)

--------------------------------------

I just wanna make it clear friends,
Genis (with/without Entropy) would not have been able to defeat Eternity.

Eternity allowed himself to be killed.

Yet, this doesn't take away from the fact,
that One: Genis still had the power to erase all of Space-Time.
(meaning Dr Strange, or Odin, or Sentry isn't destroying Eternity
simply because ET doesn't fight back)
You need a sufficient amount of power to do that, to fold all of space-time,
all the materials within universes, including concepts.
This is why Entropy manipulated Genis into going insane,
so his potential could peak,
then employing him as we know and the rest is history.

Anyway ... also Two:
Genis' pistol (an extension of his power really)
was able to explode the re-cyclical embodiment of the Big Bang.

TheGodKiller
Genis being amped by Entropy is a theory that's been floated around by people like Horrificus. It's not my idea, if that's what you're getting from that post.

Mr Master
I noticed you were just pointing it out and not particularly endorsing the idea.

I just wanted to clear up the fog.

So, for the record ... Genis had no amps.

lawest9

"Id"
The only amp, was the spike in Cosmic Awareness. Everything else was all Genis.

Mr Master
That's not really an amp though, since it's his own inherent power.

Now had someone temporarily bestowed that upon him, then it's an amp.

Mindset
I think he means it's an amp in the sense that he didn't do it under his own initiative.

Like when Hulk was "amped" by Jean against Onslaught.

Mindset
Or when Doom amped Beyonder.

"Id"
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's not really an amp though, since it's his own inherent power.

Now had someone temporarily bestowed that upon him, then it's an amp.

Oh make no mistake about it is an amp. However Cosmic Awareness, in it of itself does not effect his his powers.

Mr Master

I think he means it's an amp in the sense that he didn't do it under his own initiative.

I feel what you're saying but, Genis' CA is his own,
no one had anything to do with him gaining that ability.

So, I can't see how that's an amp.

Unless we consider that since he didn't always have his CA because it was latent,
then I can oblige that perspective.

guy222
prime loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
prime loses thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by vince_slice
http://i46.tinypic.com/10n7sz8.jpg
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/rvhid4.jpg
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/287j8ds.jpg Now that is POWER.

a88378438
thumb up
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2018336-planetcrack.jpg

SBP survival universal explosion

a88378438
Are you kidding me?

Also, who hurt Superman Prime? If you continue to lowbawl him, i can always use the fact that Prime was in the Source Wall and was powerful enough to rip through dimensions to grab Mxy and tortured him.
Dont Talk to him,he just a superman-prime hater,smp survival explode and absorb them to grow up

a88378438
No, the monitor was there and Prime was not. There is no proof he tanked the blast. Just like the blast teleported Atom away it had the same effect imo to Prime.

blast teleported Atom
you can scans them,we are can Comparison atom and smp

quanchi112
Originally posted by a88378438
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2018336-planetcrack.jpg

SBP survival universal explosion I disagree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by a88378438
blast teleported Atom
you can scans them,we are can Comparison atom and smp It' quite simple if Prime survived the blast then why didn't the Monitor know he was in the universe at the time ? Only the Monitor survived it.

a88378438
It' quite simple if Prime survived the blast then why didn't the Monitor know he was in the universe at the time ? Only the Monitor survived it.
Tell me all you dont agree he survived point,i waiting for Reply to you, we can start a few years of debate

-Pr-
Closing. A couple of people in here are dangerously close to bans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.