Rots Sidious and Rotj Vader vs Fotj Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
-Battle takes place on Tatooine, same location where Dooku and Anakin fought in TCW.

-Luke is armed with his normal light saber as well as Yoda's shoto.

-Vader and Sidious are both armed with their normal sabers, however, Sidious has an extra saber in his coat to use if his is cut away.

-They are in the presence of a Force Nexus. All Force-Abilities are amped by 25%.

-Neither team has prep, they are peacefully strolling along the Tatooine desert and happen to run into each other.

Can Luke prevail!?

NewGuy01
I would say the team can take this, due to Force Nexus.

As powerful as Luke is with the Force, I don't think the combined might of Sidious and Vader could be overcome by him. And now that all 3 of their Force Powers have been boosted, their Force Attacks will be more deadly, making the lightsaber duel only a minority of the battle, and Luke's saberskills are what would have helped him beat these two in a normal situation.

I say team takes this.

Pwned
Given that by FotJ, Luke is by far the most powerful mortal Force user to ever live, I could see him taking it.

Vader at this point is an utter non-factor. Luke will have no issue with him. And a weaker Luke took down a stronger Palpatine.

Luke takes this.

Vensai
Close fight. I still think Vader and Sid win. Luke could at most be around two Sidiouses. Vader is fairly close in TK to Sidious, well closer than most others. The force nexus can help them win.

Pwned
Except a weaker Luke has already beaten a stronger Sidious.... He is 2 of THAT Sidious.

Vader is 80% of RotJ Sidious. Meaning Luke is better than the team. Not to mention Luke has better TK feats than Vader, I do believe.

And lightning. Don't forget lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.