Megatron vs. Obi Wan, Yoda, and Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Megatron is teleported right into a jedi meeting with these three in the room. What happens ?

The Fat Rambo
How big a room?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
How big a room? 75 feet by 60 feet.

FrothByte
Well if it's close combat (like inside a room) then Megatron is going to have a hard time with those acrobatic jedis. If they started at a distance Megatron can probably try to overwhelm the jedi's with superior firepower... if he can hit them. I doubt that the Jedi's can deflect laser blasts as big as the ones Megatron shoots.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by quanchi112
75 feet by 60 feet. Jedi rape.

Placidity
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar114156_2.gif

focus4chumps
red and green splattered all over the walls. megatron pwns. deal with it ladies.

KingD19
One blast of his fusion canon is bigger than a lot of turbolaser impacts.

BruceSkywalker
Megatron dies..

quanchi112
Jedi rape. You can't be serious.

Lestov16
Jedi pwn. Yoda could probably solo

FrothByte
It's tricky actually. The Jedi's cannot insta-kill Megatron. I'm sure their light sabers can cut through megatron but he's far too big and they'll take some time cutting him down. On the other hand, a single hit from Megatron should be enough to kill any of the jedis.

Therefore, it all boils down to whether the Jedi's can evade ALL of Megatron's attacks for the entire time that they'll need to slowly chop him down.

Lestov16
Yoda can just telekinetically crush him. if he can manipulate an entire ship in his elder years, he should be able to control megatron

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yoda can just telekinetically crush him. if he can manipulate an entire ship in his elder years, he should be able to control megatron

Megatron is a whole lot larger than that ship. And that ship was an inanimate object, completely pliant to Yoda's control. Megatron will be fighting Yoda's control the entire time. Plus Yoda struggled with that ship, it's not like he was able to instantly raise it up. There's no way he can just "crush" Megatron. If Yoda stays put to concentrate on crushing Megatron, Megatron can just slam his palm on Yoda to crush him instead.

The Fat Rambo
You can't be serious. Yes I am serious, and dont call me Shirley.

quanchi112
Yes I am serious, and dont call me Shirley. Whatever, Drebin. Megatron wins. Too much firepower for the sabers to block.

The Fat Rambo
Whatever, Drebin. Megatron wins. Too much firepower for the sabers to block. Nah, Jedi force speed/Precog/Saber slicing through metal wins.

quanchi112
Nah, Jedi force speed/Precog/Saber slicing through metal wins. They can't block Megatrons' energy attacks. One flick and they die as well.

The Fat Rambo
They can't block Megatrons' energy attacks. One flick and they die as well. They can dodge them, durh.

quanchi112
They can dodge them, durh. They aren't this fast. They can't even dodge blaster fire they need to block it. They die.

The Fat Rambo
They aren't this fast. They can't even dodge blaster fire they need to block it. They die. Watch TPM, babe.

KingD19
One instance where Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan use superspeed and they never do it again. Obi might have been able to save Qui-Gon's life if he used that speed to get to him and Maul. There's far more instances of them needing to block it.

And besides, the radius of Megatron's blast is bigger than the Jedi themselves. Even trying to dodge they'd get hit.

quanchi112
Watch TPM, babe. Since when do they do so in combat. Watch ROTS. Watch the greatest jedi get ko'd by a slow hand raise projectile attack. Also watch order 66 wipe them almost completely off the board.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm sorry, wut?

Children, children, I don't always agree with Quan, ok, BUT, in this instance, I have to say that Megatron is being incredibly underrated here.

We are talking about a mech that has literally millions of years of wartime experience, with includes a vast repitoir of close combat fighting styles. Megs was a gladiator champion prior to forming the Decepticons. Outside of this, he is also packing a variable yield fusion canon that has, more than once, crumbled mountainsides... You stick him in a room with 3 organic beings, and he fired it, the squishy fleshies are going to be splatter juice even if they could get to the other side of him due to the concussion wave alone...

I mean, what the ever living hell....

Robtard
Pretty sure it's Bay's version here.

focus4chumps
if the jedi were aware i suspect they could easily decapitate megatron. but having megatron just appear on top of them in a room he could easily punch any wall in from wherever he stands is ridiculous. jedi poodoo.

The Silent Hero
Megatron fires ion cannon or whatever it's called, Jedi die, the end.

KingD19
Bay's version is still several stories tall, and his neck/head is a few feet wide. It takes lightsabers a few minutes to slice through durasteel doors, they wouldn't be able to just slice his head off. Also, Luke is the weak link; he's a lot less of a fighter than those other two.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure it's Bay's version here.

Won't make a difference. One shot and the room is going to explode/crumble.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Won't make a difference. One shot and the room is going to explode/crumble.

I wasn't implying that Bay Megatron would lose in this scenario, considering his size, durability (was still functioning with a chunk of his head destroyed) and fire power.

quanchi112
This is the cartoon version of the 80's hit.

focus4chumps
i dont think it matters which incarnation of megatron it is. its unfairly stacked against the jedi with this "surprise rape" scenario presented.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
i dont think it matters which incarnation of megatron it is. its unfairly stacked against the jedi with this "surprise rape" scenario presented. For clarification purposes it does matter.

focus4chumps
i meant that in terms of the outcome, not as an assessment of your adherence to forum protocol.

quanchi112
i meant that in terms of the outcome, not as an assessment of your adherence to forum protocol. Some may disagree.

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, I guess that was my que.

The Fat Rambo
i dont think it matters which incarnation of megatron it is. its unfairly stacked against the jedi with this "surprise rape" scenario presented. Precog alerts them to any and all threats coming at them. Fact.

KingD19
Just because you see a baseball flying at your face at 100+mph doesn't mean you can make it not hit you.

focus4chumps
Precog alerts them to any and all threats coming at them. Fact.

they have precognition. not absolute prescience. if they had that then the sith would have been screwed from the get-go, yes?

jinXed by JaNx
this is ridiculous. Megatron won't survive long enough to realize what's going on

focus4chumps
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
this is ridiculous. Megatron won't survive long enough to realize what's going on
yes that's true. it was never pointed out in the OP if megatron was aware of the scenario and prepared.

Placidity
Of course he is there to fight, why else would he be teleported in there. And if Megatron doesn't attack, the Jedi wouldn't kill him for no reason.

focus4chumps
maybe a sadistic 3rd party for shits and giggles. it was never specified, just mutually assumed (by myself as well) until it was brought up. its a legit point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.