OT Vader Vs Maul/Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All-Out

Jedi Mom
Vader is awesome with the force so when he wins it's because of that, since he'd definitely lose in sabers.

Force: 8/10 Vader
Sabers: 8/10 Brothers
All out: 6/10 Brothers

DARTH POWER
I personally think Maul alone is superior in Sabers. So I'd give the Brothers together 10/10 in Sabers. And like 7/10 in an all out. Vader will still win some because he's a TK beast.

Galan007
The brothers.
Vader.
Vader.

*Maul alone far outclasses Vader in sabers, imo. Adding Savage to that equation just makes it even more lopsided in their favor.
*The force battle is a complete non-fight, as Vader's force powers are far, FAR superior to the brothers'.
*Just as Palpatine demonstrated that he could have effortlessly trounced the brothers at any point during their 'battle' via TK, so too would Vader trounce them as though they were feebs. In fact, where TK feats are concerned, I don't believe even the good Emperor outclasses Vader.

Vensai
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I personally think Maul alone is superior in Sabers. So I'd give the Brothers together 10/10 in Sabers. And like 7/10 in an all out. Vader will still win some because he's a TK beast.

Pretty much. Vaders powerful but the brothers can deal with his TK attacks if they fight smart and attack quickly.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Galan007
The brothers.
Vader.
Vader.

*Maul alone far outclasses Vader in sabers, imo. Adding Savage to that equation just makes it even more lopsided in their favor.
*The force battle is a complete non-fight, as Vader's force powers are far, FAR superior to the brothers'.
*Just as Palpatine demonstrated that he could have effortlessly trounced the brothers at any point during their 'battle' via TK, so too would Vader trounce them as though they were feebs. In fact, where TK feats are concerned, I don't believe even the good Emperor outclasses Vader.
Pretty much this. thumb up

Jedi Mom
:L

ROTJ Vader
I think Vader is better then the brothers 1 on 1 in sabers however together they may prove to be to much for him. I say.

1.Sabers:Brothers 6/10
2.Force:Vader 10/10
3.All-Out:Vader 7/10

The massive Force edge helps Vader win more fights then lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.