Rwby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix3068
An upcoming series online.

Notes:
*I'm not sure if this would qualify by others standards of anime. The characters seem highly anime to me and much of what they do feels the same. If not, I understand if this doesn't fit in this section.
*I checked and typed RWBY in the search engine, nothing came up, so I thought I'd post it.
*RWBY is not yet out, but they've released three trailers which appear to be popular.

So far, the characters shown to be in this anime are reminiscent of Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and (possibly?) Beauty and the Beast. There is a 4th, blonde character, but her trailer hasn't been released yet at the time that I made this thread.

Has anyone else seen this? It looks interesting to me so I wanted to start up a discussion about it.

BloodRain
The Monty Oum thing? Only seen the Red trailer so far, checking the rest now.

If it going to be a movie or a series?

Phoenix3068
Gonna be a new series, like replacing Red vs. blue but it has a more anime feel to it. I only got one response on here today? sad Sad.

KingD19
There's Ruby(Red), Weiss Schnee(White), and Blake Belladonna(Blake) shown so far. They've each got distinctive fighting style and crazy weapons.

Ruby = Red Riding Hood
Weiss = Snow White
Blake = Possibly Beauty & The Beast

And Adam is a guy who was with Blake in her trailer. Still don't know much about him aside from similarities to Ruby.

And Oum says once all 4 girls meet, they'll be a team, going to high school and teaming up with/contending against other teams and stuff like monsters and such.

Phoenix3068
Comments tell that Blake and Adam had attacked a train with crates that had Weiss' name on them. I didn't see it though, made me curious. Red's Trailer mentions the whole RWBY Color Scheme, not sure about the others.

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold

Thought that was cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.