Hulk vs SS Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
who.wins?

BloodRain
Probably Goku though a single strong hit from Hulk will take him out, which is where his speed comes into play.

BruceSkywalker
thunderclap ftw

XanatosForever
How much force does Hulk produce with his thunderclaps?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by XanatosForever
How much force does Hulk produce with his thunderclaps?

iirc, a lot of force

TheHulk
Originally posted by BloodRain
Probably Goku though a single strong hit from Hulk will take him out, which is where his speed comes into play. I pretty much see Goku charging to Hulk first...so yea if Hulk hits me Goku will be in a lot of pain and whether he survives or not...personally i think he would be stuned and that gives the opening Hulk needs...oh and this is WWH to be specific...

TheHulk
Originally posted by XanatosForever
How much force does Hulk produce with his thunderclaps? Well lets look t its top 3 best fts

Deflected a universe busting attack....though that is debatable..(classic Hulk/savage hulk)

Caused damage more powerful than any hurricane in history...though i cant remember whether it was describing Hulks thunderclaps or he actually did cause it..(classic hulk/savage hulk)

One shot Loeb Force Rulk wink (WWH but people normally say its WBH)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheHulk
I pretty much see Goku charging to Hulk first...so yea if Hulk hits me Goku will be in a lot of pain and whether he survives or not...personally i think he would be stuned and that gives the opening Hulk needs...oh and this is WWH to be specific...

then SS Goku dies horribly

TheHulk
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
then SS Goku dies horribly hmmm maybe...

BruceSkywalker
hmmm maybe...

well maybe not horribly but WWH was a beast .. Don't get me wrong I love DBZ, just feel WWH won't stay down too long if at all

TheHulk
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well maybe not horribly but WWH was a beast .. Don't get me wrong I love DBZ, just feel WWH won't stay down too long if at all Yea WWH was a complete beast taking tons of teams...

TheHulk
/bump

BruceSkywalker
Yea WWH was a complete beast taking tons of teams...

yep definitely

BloodRain
Close quarters, Hulk stomps.

Range game is Goku's only option as getting tagged once by Hulk or a thunderclap is it for him. He would have to charge up some planet busting attacks with direct hits to get the upper hand. Even then, maybe.

Utrigita
WWH ftw.

TheHulk
If SSJ Goku in cell saga can get hurt by a rock being thrown at his head I say Hulk beat him with his pinky(I'm serious)

BloodRain
Well that was non-canon, and probably has some argument or whatever to it.. though yes, Hulk's pinky is strong enough to dominate Goku's strength.

TheHulk
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well that was non-canon, and probably has some argument or whatever to it.. though yes, Hulk's pinky is strong enough to dominate Goku's strength. Yea I figured as much it was non-canon but either lol Hulk Str>>>>>>>>>any DB Char

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.