Celebrities you hate!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
Okay I know some of you people have celebrites out there that you hate or don't think should be stars at all.Mines is Kelly Osbourne.She can't sing she's a pre madonna on all sorts of levels she is the most annoying person on The Osbournes

GordonSkywalker
Agreed. I for one cannot stand Kirstie Alley or Sandra Bernard.

mah
vin diesel

Augeybana
I knew vin diesle would pop on here sooner or later.

GordonSkywalker
Pamela Anderson!

Tex
Where do I begin?evil face

Vin Diesel
Kelly Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne
Kristy Alley
John Travolta
Barbara Streissand
J.Lo
Joan & Melissa Rivers
Kathy Lee Gifford
Hayden Christianson
Roseanne
Christina Aguillera
Mariah Carey
Paula Abdul
Julia Roberts
Katherine Zeta Jones
Bill Maher
Michael Douglas
Mia Vardalos
Eminem
P. Diddy
Justin Timberlake

BackFire349
eminem, diesel, jlo, julia roberts, pretty much a very similar list as Tex.

Julie
u h I dunno...Hate is such a strong word.....I do believe that Vin diesel is pretty bad at acting, but....

BackFire349
they should make vin diesel and eminem fight to the death, then they should shoot the winner in the head.

Julie
ouch...that's kinda rough

BackFire349
yet deserved.

Julie
I dunno about that.....but eh......in your world you get to make the rules I suppose

GordonSkywalker
Can't stand Britney or Christina.

BackFire349
chritina is a damn good singer, and britney spears is hot as hell...oh so is christina.

Julie
uh.....don't think either is that great looking, but then again...I hardly am a fan of music .

BackFire349
you're a girl, there are different degrees of good looking, both of them are slutty hot. which is a type of hotness that only guys can see.

Julie
ah lol...I see....thank you for clearing that up....I was wondering b/c I think that Natalie Portman is very beautiful.....but not Christina or Britney

BackFire349
actually i think natalie portman is also slutty hot. oh boy.... here comes the barage of retaliations from star wars fanatacs.

ToMacco
I hate any celebrity who uses their fame to speak out against the war in Iraq.

Captain REX
Yes, that is REALLY gay. Plus, why speak out against the war if the Iraqis are happy to see us? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't really hate any celebrities (excluding those who use their fame to speak out against the war in Iraq...yes I did just copy To). My parents hate Russel Crowe for some reason.

BackFire349
i dislike russel crowe too. i think his performance in gladiator was extremely over rated.

Dejio
I second to that.

Dejio
I also hate anything that has to do with Mariah Carrey. Argh...

Member.
i know some girls who love girl celebrities.

GordonSkywalker
Mariah Carey has certianly changed her image over the years since her debut way back in 1990. I can't stand her or Sean Penn.

mah
so basically they should not be allowed to speak their opinions on politics? remember free speach, chodestick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Mah brings up a most valid point, one which I happen to agree with.

Gundark
Michael Jackson
Prince
Roseanne
Martha Stewart

Although I'm sure there's more I am missing....

Corran
Prince is cool.

I dislike Mriah Carey, Graham Bloody Norton, and some others but mostly these 2.

mah
what's wrong about graham norton

Corran
Everything, he just takes the camp presenter too far that it does not seem funny any more.

finti
Celebs I hate must be Dubya

GordonSkywalker
I can understand about Prince, but I like MJ. Don't know about the others though!

Augeybana
Prince looks very much like a girl.

GordonSkywalker
Well he certainly acts like a man!

finti
well if you call that a man then.........

BackFire349
a gay man.

Thomas H
Steven Soderberg!!! i HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member.
man, i hate michael jackson...that homo, oopsstick out tongue mind my languagesmilejk. jackson got something goin on in that head of his. btw, isn't sodenburg the guy who produced solaris?

GordonSkywalker
Don't know. And I was referring to Prince's legendary exploits involving his female bandmates.

finti
I cant stand Jerry Seinfeld nor his cast sick

GordonSkywalker
Me neither.

mechmoggy
I can't believe nobody has mentioned Anne Robinson yet.

*Shudders at her name*

Corran
I tried to forget her, thanks Mech.

mechmoggy
And Geri Halewell too, she's little and sexy yet doesn't know when to shut her mouth.

Foul temptress.

finti
at least she shut he other clam...... evil face

Dano
Well Prince has been with so of the most beatiful women in the world , can any of you say the same?? Girls must like how he looks!

By the way I hate... Susan Surandan(sp?) Tim Robbins, Roger Moore(the director not actor, but I dont like him much either)

finti
They like him cause he is small as a fluffy teddy bear and he is famous and rich, what more do you need to attract girls ohhh by the way girls my d*** is bigger than Prince so.....big grinbig grinbig grin

Corran
You have mis-worded that Finti, you should have said you are a bigger d*** than Prince.

finti
laughing out loud HUHHHHHHHHHHHmad
That too Corran, that too but I stand by what I said

GordonSkywalker
Who is Anne Robinson?

mechmoggy
That ugly ginger freak who does "The Weakest Link".

Corran
You missed old and haggard out.

mechmoggy
And "sexy" for Finti, no doubt. eek!

Corran
New shaggy song:-

"Mr ginger lover, mmmm.....

GordonSkywalker
So that's her name,eh? I don't care much for her either! Not even Bill Shatner could make her smile! laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Oh, Corran's got another.........Shaggy.

I hate him with all my heart and soul.

GordonSkywalker
I don't like him.

Corran
Now Mech has another, with Heart and Soul - T'pau was the lead singer Carol Decker or something like that, another ginger minger.

GordonSkywalker
Heard of them. Hated them.

Julie
never heard of em so can't exactly hate 'em

turin
k how about roger moore (director), natalie maynes, george clooney, madonna, susan surandan, rosie odonell, oprah, danny glover, eddie veter, system of a down, yada yada yada. i think you can probably tell why i dislike these individuals.

kira
J.Lo, Justin Timberlake, Vin diesel & Britney Spears. I can't stand them...

BackFire349
system of a down is an outstanding band. one of the most talented and unique bands out there right now.

mechmoggy
And the lead singer looks like Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld, always a bonus in my book. cool

Corran
You fancy Cosmo then Mech?

finti
bluhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr Seinfeld sicksicksick

mechmoggy
No! He's just a great character and makes me laugh a lot.

I'd do Elaine though, meeeeow.

finti
Seinfeld is anti funny

Ushgarak
The Law of People states that eventually every celebrity in the world will be mentioned here.

Corran
Not sure I would, she's not that nice.

mah
yeah, why would one dislike System of a Down

finti
because some of it is noisy crap and some is pure genius

mah
nah, there's nothing too noisy by SOAD.

turin
well honestly its political. i like a few of there songs, but politically i cant stand them. luckily they are entertainers and not politicians, but i think a lot of celebrities get the two mixed up.

mah
em no! music has always been a way for some to get through with a political message. (and of course I agree with their political stance)

my favourite political-heavy band is canadian Propagandhi though

maul's woman
Julia Roberts... X(

The UGLIEST woman ever to be called physically beautiful. The nerve of her. THE NERVE!!!

I love Vin Diesel. A very sexy man and a typical New Yorker. LOL!!!

GordonSkywalker
I never liked Julia Roberts either. Pretty Woman was a mess.

Augeybana
Vin will end up just like many action stars where the action movies just won't make much anymore hope not.

GordonSkywalker
As ususal I am in full agreement augey!

Member.
julia roberts=ugly, btw, vin diesal supposed to fill gap for young action heroes, arnold and the rest getting old.

Evil Windu
All Celebs that are against the War in Iraq.. Some of them done even know what the hell their are talking about !! arg !

GordonSkywalker
Ooooh...major controversial topic there!

PadmeSkywalker
I am with member on Julia roberts being ugly, what is with her lips!

GordonSkywalker
Don't know...can't stand her though.

BackFire349
julia -horse face- roberts

BackFire349
and as far as SOAD goes, they are actually one of the most melodic metal bands that exist. their songs are always extremely distinguishable and none sound quite alike, but all have a similar feel to them that makes it easy to tell if a soad song is indeed a soad song.

finti
didnt know the New Yorkers looked at them selves as Neanderthals

BackFire349
alot of them sure act like it.

finti
laughing out loud

easy44
I dislike THE OSBOURNES at most.I think they are overrated. ozzies time is over.
the kids have no talent at all & behave like daniel k in germany.
2. the weather girls
3. roseanne
4. avril lavigne ( especially for her miserable
castration of bob dylans song)
5. joy flemming
6. all these wannabe stars who pretend to be singers or actors

Phoenix
which bob dylan song?

GordonSkywalker
I do not like James Van Der Beek. Alias Dawson from Dawson's Creek.

Augeybana
Yeah GS and he's big @$$ head.

GordonSkywalker
I cannot stand this guy even when he does other parts. He is far too smug and arrogant. Have you seen The Rules of Attraction yet Augey? I rest my case.

Augeybana
Your diffentaly right GS.

GordonSkywalker
He was the same in Angus.

Augeybana
Is that the movie about the no offense geek who tries to become and became prom king.

GordonSkywalker
That's the one. Angus was his name and he got to beat the heck out of Van Der Beek in the film's climax- and he gets the girl!

Augeybana
Yeah good movie.

LaurenE147
Britney Spears
Jennifer Lopez
Cameron Diaz
Pamela Anderson
Kid Rock
Eminem
Puff Daddy or P.Diddy or whatever his name is today
All the Osbournes

GordonSkywalker
I don't like any of the ones on that list.

Augeybana
Eminem diffentaly.

GordonSkywalker
I think Pamela Anderson is digusting. Britney Spears is another matter entirely.

Nefertite
no I hate Britney, because everybody likes her! Can you imagine in what hell I live?! mad

GordonSkywalker
Britney was all right perhaps when she started out her career but then she evolved into something else entirely. My mom can't stand her or Christina Aguilera.

LaurenE147
At least christina Aguilera can sing

yerssot
that's about it

GordonSkywalker
Hm...I always thought Britney sounded better than Christina.

Augeybana
But Christina looks better.

GordonSkywalker
Up until recently yes.

yerssot
after her new look, no, not really no, imho

GordonSkywalker
Britney or Christina? Which one you talking about yerss?

yerssot
C

LaurenE147
Britney looks too much like a mean cheerleader who picks on people to me. And she has no talent. Christina has the best voice I've ever heard and was really pretty unitl recently.

GordonSkywalker
She ruined her look that is for sure. She looked like such a nice girl until about the end of last year or so.

yerssot
apperently her new look is non-appealing to peopl here?

GordonSkywalker
I just do not see why these entertainers have to take their clothes off to be popular. That is why I do not like Pamela Anderson.

yerssot
amongst others then?

GordonSkywalker
Yes!

yerssot
thought so

GordonSkywalker
So what's your point? Do you like stuff like that Yerss?

yerssot
nope

hayden's minx
Hilary Swank

GordonSkywalker
Oh yes I remember her...she was in the last Karate Kid movie wasn't she? Didn't like her then either....

BOPRecruit 16
I REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND BRITNEY SPEARS! I HAVE MANY REASONS OF WHY I CAN'T STAND HER, SO DON'T GET ME STARTED!

ricky martin songs annoy me, don't hate the guy, nor think he's good looking. carrot top. hmm....i don't hate that many/much. not as much as that tex guy. ~lol~ hateful! smyth them if that make you happy! ~lol~ ^.~ KaJi

finti
how about that Dr Phil , what a looser show

GordonSkywalker
||Can't stand him at all.||

telepath_mutant
Mine would be Kelly Osbourne. I have a friend, who he, falls all over her. Like shes a damn goddess or something..I swear, he really needs to get a life..Plus, shes ugly, can't sing (my opinion), and is kinda fat. whistle

Evy_O
I don't actually hate celebrities 'cause I don't know them personally. I wouldn't like to be judged like that that's why I try (notice it's underlined stick out tongue ) not to judge.

telepath_mutant
Yea, good point Evy_O...Now, come to think of it. I really don't hate her. Its just all my friend talks about. And when I go over there..Geez! All he plays is her songs..plus her voice literally gives me a headache.

Evy_O
Call me Evy. wink
I know what you mean, there are sometimes I think, "Gosh, someone make him/her sh*t up!"
But I try to avoid it... embarrasment

telepath_mutant
Yea really, sometimes I just wanna smack him, and break all his crappy cds and rip off all his posters, but I have learned to control my anger and keep it in.

Evy_O
No violence! Peace!
There ya go!

telepath_mutant
Peace...If only..We could get this place we call earth back to peace...

GordonSkywalker
Peace is our goal I would think as human beings.

LaurenE147
Hey, if they're gonig to be beautiful and rich they have to pay up to the public scrutiny!

GordonSkywalker
So do you dislike people who take their clothes off for magazines so as to make lots of money?

LaurenE147
No, I just think they should stop whining about not wanting to be famous and just wanting the money. They knew what they were getting into

GordonSkywalker
Hm...a most fascinating point of view but one I do not agree with.

Augeybana
Heard one of most hated celebrites Jack Osbourne went to rehab he said with all the fame he couldn't help it.My question is how the hell can you live a comfortable,rich life and be a druggie and in the shows always complain about our lifestyle.

GordonSkywalker
He is trying to blame his troubles on being the son of the Ozzman.

LaurenE147
*rolls eyes* Peple will blame everyone but themselves

GordonSkywalker
Hmm...hidden messages Lauren? Or is this another attempt at being subtle?

LaurenE147
No. I'm just saying that people tend to blame anyone in order to remain fault-free. Everybody does it. It's an annoying fault that everyone has.

GordonSkywalker
I don't care much for Alyssa Milano any more either. Use to like her but now I don't.

LaurenE147
I liked her on Charmed.

GordonSkywalker
She was fine on Charmed when I watched the series. I just don't think every actress has to pose for men's magazines like most of them seem to be doing these says. Leave something for the imagination please!

Evy_O
I still like Alyssa Milano.
Sadly, in a world like ours, actresses have to take off their clothes to be famous. I don't actually mind... I don't support it or resent it.

Corran
I don't think they have to take their clothes off to be famous, it's just that a lot of roles involving attractive leading ladies have them take their clothes off for the gratuitous naked scenes that seem to pepper the movies these days.

Not saying it's a bad thing though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>