Rakatan Infinite Empire Vs All Imparial Sith Eras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star Wars Logic

Q99
If you're having all Imperial eras, shouldn't you have the One Sith? They're very militarily powerful.

Also, Darth Zannah wasn't during an imperial era, there was no Empire while she lived. Plus, Sion and Nihilus were the same era.

Anyway, putting that aside!

While the Infinite Empire's star forge does allow it to make many ships, they're only strong as KotoR ships, while later eras have larger and more powerful ships.

While their numbers will be continually replenished, I would think the powerful Star Destroyers of the Vader era, supported by the additional military forces of Vitiate's era, Sion, and so on granting a gigantic starting fleet, would allow them to make strikes into the Infinite Empire and destroy, or possibly even capture, the Star Forge, which'd turn the tide.

This is a war most likely to be decided by space power.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
If you're having all Imperial eras, shouldn't you have the One Sith? They're very militarily powerful.

Also, Darth Zannah wasn't during an imperial era, there was no Empire while she lived. Plus, Sion and Nihilus were the same era.

Anyway, putting that aside!

While the Infinite Empire's star forge does allow it to make many ships, they're only strong as KotoR ships, while later eras have larger and more powerful ships.

While their numbers will be continually replenished, I would think the powerful Star Destroyers of the Vader era, supported by the additional military forces of Vitiate's era, Sion, and so on granting a gigantic starting fleet, would allow them to make strikes into the Infinite Empire and destroy, or possibly even capture, the Star Forge, which'd turn the tide.

This is a war most likely to be decided by space power. You stick to me like a bad germ i can't get rid of. The 10,000,000,000 Rakatan Force Master Warriors F.T.W!

Pwned
You have no source for the number of 10 billion, let alone them all being Force Masters. Stfu.

Q99
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
You stick to me like a bad germ i can't get rid of. The 10,000,000,000 Rakatan Force Master Warriors F.T.W!

Mostly because you're bad at arguing and keep on coming to a forum where I was here first ^^

And orbital bombardment traditionally puts a crimp in anyone's day.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99

I highly doubt thats all it can make. It was likely limited by the designs Revan had at the time. Given that as of TOR its revealed that the Starforge can potentially create galaxies, I doubt theres a real limit to what kind of ships it can make.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I highly doubt thats all it can make. It was likely limited by the designs Revan had at the time.

Which in turn means that for ships, it's limited by what designs they had at the time, and Rakatan ships have been shown in Dawn of the Jedi don't look that impressive.

Nor do they have the numbers to crew as many ships as the Empires listed could- The Rakatan had 500 worlds. The Empires listed have millions.

I'd like to hear the context, that sounds really iffy (in light of what everyone actually uses it for).

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Pwned
You have no source for the number of 10 billion, let alone them all being Force Masters. Stfu. Wookieepedia is my Source *******?

How do you think they became known as the Rakatan INFINITE Empire? 10,000,000,000 Rakatan Force Master Warriors enslaved and managed 1,000,000,000,000.

steveholt951
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
Wookieepedia is my Source *******?

How do you think they became known as the Rakatan INFINITE Empire? 10,000,000,000 Rakatan Force Master Warriors enslaved and managed 1,000,000,000,000.

Logic, you bring a whole new meaning to the saying "pass what you're smoking". Your argument fails when you recognize that a virus>Rakata so there's no need to fight other beings.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by steveholt951
Logic, you bring a whole new meaning to the saying "pass what you're smoking". Your argument fails when you recognize that a virus>Rakata so there's no need to fight other beings. No the argument is, could there have been a possibility in all imperial eras coming together to defeat the Rakatan while they were the Infinite Empire.

Everyone here knows the Reason why they aren't around anymore. Some sort of mutation/plauge caused millions upon millions of Rakatan to die. Once that happened not only did the death toll shyrocket but the Rakatan that survived lost their connection to the force and were unable to recover from the failling sensitivity. Due to their failing sensitivity, they could use their force powered technology, and they could not surpress the massive violent slave outbreaks. Due to the Star Forge's corrupting influence, the remaining Rakata waged war on each other wanting what little power remained, resulting into the near extinction of Rakata. The ones that were around during KOTOR were nothing but savage and barbaric creatures, no remnants of the Infinite Empire remained at that time.

In other words thats a Star Wars writer's way of saying, we need to get rid of the Rakata, so the Jedi order and Sith Empire could rise.

Think before you speak.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
I'd like to hear the context, that sounds really iffy (in light of what everyone actually uses it for).

The context is listening to Revan's journal where he shits on himself for merely using it to create ships when it could someday create galaxies. An Empire player finds a 'seed' of the Star Forge on Nar Shaddaa supporting a colony of aliens, creating an inexhaustible supply of battledroids to protect them as well as food, water, heat etc. Basically the Star Forge can create pretty much anything.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
The context is listening to Revan's journal where he shits on himself for merely using it to create ships when it could someday create galaxies. An Empire player finds a 'seed' of the Star Forge on Nar Shaddaa supporting a colony of aliens, creating an inexhaustible supply of battledroids to protect them as well as food, water, heat etc. Basically the Star Forge can create pretty much anything.

Yea, but it works on resources. It draws power from a star and from force users, and the Rakatan empire fairly specifically was conquering in large part to collect resources to feed it.

I mean, I guess it could hypothetically create galaxies, but wouldn't you have to feed in galaxies worth of stuff to it to do so?

Both Revan and the Rakatan seemed to use it the same way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.