Strongest DC Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who is the strongest DC comic character High Herald level or below? Monguls? Superman? Lobo? This is pre-52. This is lifting strength on the ground and no pre-crisis characters.

Stoic
Superman

-Pr-
Superman. It's his shtick.

"Id"
Mr. Majestic

Sasuke sucks
PRESENCE, no one else.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by "Id"
Mr. Majestic

Based on?

Majestic is clearly lower on the totem pole.

We have a direct comparison from Captain Atom.

abhilegend
Mr. Majestic
laughing out loud

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing out loud Majestic is not even close to superman's high end strength feats.

"Id"
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Based on?

Majestic is clearly lower on the totem pole.

We have a direct comparison from Captain Atom.
Majestic rearranged the entire Solar System Solo, where Superman struggles to budge the Earth.

Captain Atom is not a reliable point of reference, due to his state of empowerment at that time.

"Id"
Majestic is not even close to superman's high end strength feats. laughing out loud

Mindset
Kyle.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman

thumb up

abhilegend
Majestic rearranged the entire Solar System Solo, where Superman struggles to budge the Earth.

Captain Atom is not a reliable point of reference, due to his state of empowerment at that time.
It was just four planets and it took him years to do that. If you're talking about Obisidian age, he was massively weakened there due to being killed and not absorbing enough sunlight. Even Byrne Superman moved Earth+moon+a huge ship through Hyperspace and later moved earth opposing a skyfather level being throwing it into the sun. Those are not his best strength feats either.

abhilegend
laughing out loud
Want to compare feats? Even superman's HV has moved planets dwarfing Jupiter.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle. Originally posted by Diesldude
thumb up

"Id"
It was just four planets and it took him years to do that. If you're talking about Obisidian age, he was massively weakened there due to being killed and not absorbing enough sunlight. Even Byrne Superman moved Earth+moon+a huge ship through Hyperspace and later moved earth opposing a skyfather level being throwing it into the sun. Those are not his best strength feats either.

They hell? You lost me with the first sentence. It was the entire phucking solar system. srsly

"Id"
Want to compare feats? Even superman's HV has moved planets dwarfing Jupiter.
Phuck off, no.

Can heat vision, even be considered a strength feat? mhmm

Jesus Christ, what is it with you, and this endless need to over-reach in every Superman topic?

abhilegend
They hell? You lost me with the first sentence. It was the entire phucking solar system. srsly
He re-arranged the solar system by moving four planets and changing other's structures. He only moved Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars. It was also done in a time span of years.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/j.gif

don't close it, pr

abhilegend
Phuck off, no.

Can heat vision, even be considered a strength feat? mhmm

Jesus Christ, what is it with you, and this endless need to over-reach in every Superman topic?
Ok.

I was not using it as a strength feat.

I only post what is present on panel. If it chafes you, that's not my problem.

Delta1938

Not only are you using out of context to your benefit in both examples, buuuuut--

Originally posted by golem370
Who is the strongest DC comic character High Herald level or below? Monguls? Superman? Lobo? This is pre-52. This is lifting strength on the ground and no pre-crisis characters.

Superman, while on the ground, held a solar system-busting micro black hole in his hands and has the infinite paged book feat. Whatcha got for Majestic on the ground?

pym-ftw
Grundy

Mindset
All of you people not posting Kyle are stupid.

abhilegend
Don't forget Maggedon and taking more than Earth's weight when he restored earth's gravity etc.

"Id"
Originally posted by Delta1938
Not only are you using out of context to your benefit in both examples, buuuuut--

Superman, while on the ground, held a solar system-busting micro black hole in his hands and has the infinite paged book feat. Whatcha got for Majestic on the ground?

Solar System

Busting

Micro Black Hole

micro
micro
micro
micro
micro
micro
micro

Problem is, there are micro or mini black holes, and they are hardly solar system wrecking, unless your talking about the real deal.

abhilegend
Solar System

Busting

Micro Black Hole

micro
micro
micro
micro
micro
micro
micro

Problem is, there are micro or mini black holes, and they are hardly solar system wrecking, unless your talking about the real deal.
Atom directly stated that it would've destroyed the whole solar system.

Mindset
He lied.

Delta1938
Solar System

Busting

Micro Black Hole

micro
micro
micro
micro
micro
micro
micro

Love how you focused on one of my two examples as-if I only gave one, and failed to give an example of your own for Maj.

Anyways, Atom himself stated that the black hole would bust the solar system. Which would mean its mass would have to be greater than the Sun's. By the way, an atom-sized micro black hole is supposed to have mass equal to Mount Everest. This micro black hole was stated to be the size of a speck of dust. A speck of dust has something like 500 quintillion atoms in it.

By the way, whatcha got for Majestic that qualifies under the OP?

All of you people not posting Kyle are stupid.

And what has Kyle done, again? In fact, give two answers. One in general, the other of what actually qualifies under the OP.

Mindset
Beat your favorite character.

Lifted Spectre.

"Id"
He re-arranged the solar system by moving four planets and changing other's structures. He only moved Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars. It was also done in a time span of years.
Hindu please! facepalm

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/m_strength12-1.jpg

Diesldude
^^ He is speaking of moving "most of the planets". Something big and yellow is missing there.

"Id"
Originally posted by Diesldude
^^ He is speaking of moving "most of the planets". Something big and yellow is missing there.

Something big, and yellow is missing? What would that be? confused

abhilegend
Hindu please! facepalm

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/m_strength12-1.jpg
Wow, talking about my faith. How original!

What is that supposed to prove?

Stoic
Did anyone bother reading the OP in concerns to Majestros?

Delta1938
Beat your favorite character.

Context and issue number?

Lifted Spectre.

One: Superman also has the infinite paged book lift, thus evening that. Two: DID he lift it?

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Strength/Lifting-Pushing-Pulling/Miscellaneous/38.jpg

Says he "willed a tunnel." Or are you talking about because he's in the construct? Which happened after Spectre already hit the ground and Kyle's construct does not appear to be under Spectre at all.

Mindset
Context was he was fighting your favorite character and he beat him.

JLA 152.

Appearances can be deceiving.

Kyle 10/10.

Delta1938
Context was he was fighting your favorite character and he beat him.

JLA 152.

uhhhhh JLA #152? JLA only went to issue 125. Unless you're referring to something else, or mixed-up the issue reference?

Appearances can be deceiving.

Kyle 10/10.

So.....wishful thinking is your argument?

Mindset
uhhhhh JLA #152? JLA only went to issue 125. Unless you're referring to something else, or mixed-up the issue reference?

So.....wishful thinking is your argument? JLA 93.

I only wish you weren't wasting my time.

Delta1938
JLA 93.

An issue where not only do they not fight, but Kyle doesn't even appear in?

I only wish you weren't wasting my time.

I'm wasting your time, and yet you said Kyle beat Superman in a comic that doesn't exist, then "correct" your issue reference to a comic he doesn't even appear in?

h1a8
Prime would be the strongest naturally
but Sun dipped Superman would be the strongest considering amped characters.

Diesldude
Delta, Mindset is just making them up.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Prime would be the strongest naturally
but Sun dipped Superman would be the strongest considering amped characters. Originally posted by Diesldude
Delta, Mindset is just making them up. Reported.

Diesldude
Reported.

That's the first time ever i think.

Mindset
An issue where not only do they not fight, but Kyle doesn't even appear in?

I'm wasting your time, and yet you said Kyle beat Superman in a comic that doesn't exist, then "correct" your issue reference to a comic he doesn't even appear in? You obviously don't have JLA 93.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Diesldude
Delta, Mindset is just making them up.

So he's either an idiot or a troll. Got it. Thank ya.

You obviously don't have JLA 93.

Yes, I do.

Mindset
So he's either an idiot or a troll. Got it. Thank ya.

Yes, I do. Halt those tears and read it clearly then.

What happens on page 7, last panel?

Delta1938
Halt those tears and read it clearly then.

And you're not even a clever troll.

What happens on page 7, last panel?

Depends on your definition of "page 7." You mean the 7th page in the book? The 7th page but you're counting the cover as the first? Are you including ads, or just the pages of the actual story?

Of course, I don't know why I'm entertaining a troll who's making things up and changing his story as he gets called-out for it.

Mindset
And you're not even a clever troll.

Depends on your definition of "page 7." You mean the 7th page in the book? The 7th page but you're counting the cover as the first? Are you including ads, or just the pages of the actual story?

Of course, I don't know why I'm entertaining a troll who's making things up and changing his story as he gets called-out for it. I don't have time for your word games.

http://i.imgur.com/OyunKkg.png

Delta1938
I don't have time for your word games.

http://i.imgur.com/OyunKkg.png

Oh, not games at all. But an awareness of the games you very well could be playing. There are variables that can be factored in so you can technically say I'm wrong when I answer your question, so you could be making a trap to try and claim I don't have the issue.

But hey, it's great that you don't have time for this but time to make-up Kyle winning fights in comics he doesn't appear in, or don't even exist. Run away little troll, run away.

Mindset
I didn't read any of that.

I'm assuming you agree Kyle is the correct answer.

Delta1938
I didn't read any of that.

Sorry, I'll try to write on a 2nd grade level so you can understand next time. smile

I'm assuming you agree Kyle is the correct answer.

You can also assume that we're made of tapioca pudding, that doesn't mean it's correct.

Mindset
So what you're saying is that I'm right.

-Pr-
When Kyle is out of Hal's shadow, then maybe he has a chance.

carver9
Some of the fts that are being mentioned have context. Majestro and the Superman fts.

Delta1938
So what you're saying is that I'm right.

In the sense that you and I are made of tapioca pudding is also correct.

Mindset
Hal can barely even make a construct.

Kyle had to save the GL corps from Hal's retardation.

Mindset
In the sense that you and I are made of tapioca pudding is also correct. You need to take a biology class, sport.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Some of the fts that are being mentioned have context. Majestro and the Superman fts.

So, what's out of context, Carter? Much like Maxima having the upper hand against Doomsday? stick out tongue

Delta1938
You need to take a biology class, sport.

You mean we're not made of tapioca pudding? Oh then Kyle isn't the winner, too. Mind=blown.

Mindset
You mean we're not made of tapioca pudding? Oh then Kyle isn't the winner, too. Mind=blown. The two are completely unrelated.

If you're going to just joke around do it somewhere else.

Delta1938
The two are completely unrelated.

If you're going to just joke around do it somewhere else.

I'll go joke somewhere else when you go lie somewhere else.

Mindset
I have never lied.

Pr, I would like you to warn Delta1938 for flaming me.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Delta1938
I have never lied.

That's why you told me Kyle beat Superman in a comic that doesn't exist, then in an issue Kyle never appeared in, then apparently tried to lure me into a trap.

Pr, I would like you to warn Delta1938 for flaming me.

laughing rolling on floor laughing

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129581/2938465-1912-so-much-win_inline.jpg

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud I hope u are enjoying this as much as i am. I was about to log out of kmc and get back to work when all this started. laughing out loud

Mindset
I don't know why you're laughing, Delta.

Pr is close to banning you, I'm convincing him to go easy.

Delta1938
I don't know why you're laughing, Delta.

Pr is close to banning you, I'm convincing him to go easy.

hm So he found-out that it was me that paid the he-she to trick him on that blind date?

Mindset
hm So he found-out that it was me that paid the he-she to trick him on that blind date? If that were true he would probably be thanking you.

Delta1938
If that were true he would probably be thanking you.

So you're jealous and wish I'd come to you first for the prank, and you wouldn't have even taken the money?

Mindset

what?

Delta1938

what?

Who?

Dolos
http://www.ultraimg.com/images/8T159.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.