Minor Jedi that can take TPM Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
Okay this has been wondering me who are the minor jedi you think can best TPM Darth Maul in a battle?. The ones that come to my mind are.

1.Shaak Ti
2.Plo Koon
3.Cin Drallig

those are the only minor jedi I can think of. Maybe Kit?.

Mizukage Yoda
I think Shaak Ti, and Cin definitely can, and Plo arguably can as well.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
I think Shaak Ti, and Cin definitely can, and Plo arguably can as well.

Anyone else besides the 3 I mentioned?. At a time I would have said Depa however I no longer do.

So just these 3 right.

ares834
Shaak Ti during TFU could, not sure about her defeating him around the CW.

Both Plo and Drallig don't have the feats to suggest they could defeat him either IMO.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Anyone else besides the 3 I mentioned?. At a time I would have said Depa however I no longer do.

So just these 3 right.

Depa and Sora Bulq could perhaps take TPM in a grueling battle, but that's a big maybe. Aside from that, perhaps Ki-Adi Mundi.

ROTJ Vader
Hmmmm so

Plo
Shaak Ti
Drallig

Maybe

Ki Adi
Depa(?)
Sora(?)

Vensai
Hmmmm so

Plo
Shaak Ti
Drallig

Maybe

Ki Adi
Depa(?)
Sora(?)

How can Plo take Maul? He lost to Savage, who is around TPM Maul.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Vensai
How can Plo take Maul? He lost to Savage, who is around TPM Maul.

This is TPM Maul.

And Savage only beat Plo because he tore of his mask. The fight was dead even before that.

ROTJ Vader
Wasint it stated in Shadow Hunter Plo>Maul?.

Vensai
Wasint it stated in Shadow Hunter Plo>Maul?.

Maul considered him a powerful Jedi, not necessarily that he was stronger.

Arhael
This is TPM Maul.

And Savage only beat Plo because he tore of his mask. The fight was dead even before that.
Being able to expose opponent's weakness is demonstration of skill as well. Mask is not an easy target to reach, when opponent is armed with lightsaber.

ROTJ Vader
okay so

Maul>Koon

So I take it Maul beats all minor Jedi but Drallig?.

Vensai
okay so

Maul>Koon

So I take it Maul beats all minor Jedi but Drallig?.

I believe TFU Shaak Ti should be able to take it. Though, ROTS Shaak Ti was inferior to Grievous in their bouts.

Mizukage Yoda
I believe TFU Shaak Ti should be able to take it. Though, ROTS Shaak Ti was inferior to Grievous in their bouts.

Dooku outright states Shaak Ti is Grievous' superior in the most recent revision of LOE.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Dooku outright states Shaak Ti is Grievous' superior in the most recent revision of LOE.
They changed it from Drallig?

Mizukage Yoda

Yup. I dunno if that's to be taken as in the new canon stance Drallig isn't one of the Jedi who can defeat Grievous, or if it's supposed to be both.

Jedi Mom
Damn. So I guess the quote with Drallig in it is considered non-canon now since new canoncy overrides the older?

Vensai
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Damn. So I guess the quote with Drallig in it is considered non-canon now since new canoncy overrides the older?
I would assume so, otherwise they would have just added in Ti's name and not take out Drallig's.

ROTJ Vader
Kay so Shaak Ti seems to be the only Jedi who can take Maul of the minor Jedi. Sounds good?.

Jedi Mom
TFU Shaak Ti, maybe.

Zett
Sora Bulq has some chances imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.