Pre Vizsla vs. Cad Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighter332
don't know if this one has been done before

fight takes place in cantina where Luke met Han in a new hope.

hutchy1345
probably pre visla with his jet pack and his lightsaber!!!!

Q99
I'd say Pre fairly solidly. He actually put up a good fight against Maul.

Galan007
^ Just going to say that.

Aside from Grievous, Vizsla is the only non-force adept I can think of that is capable of putting up such a good fight against Clone Wars Maul. He stomps Bane, imo.

ROTJ Vader
Pre gave Maul a good fight. He takes this.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Just going to say that.

Aside from Grievous, Vizsla is the only non-force adept I can think of that is capable of putting up such a good fight against Clone Wars Maul. He stomps Bane, imo.

I think some of the past Mandalores, and some Vong commanders.

Hm, perhaps give Kir Kanos a good sword and him too....

Short list in any case.

NewGuy01
Cad Bane was able to take out Obi-Wan, who Vizsla was utterly embarrassed by in comparison of their combat skills.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Cad Bane was able to take out Obi-Wan, who Vizsla was utterly embarrassed by in comparison of their combat skills.

He used his arsenal merely to *escape* from Kenobi a lot of the time.

Cad Bane imo uses brains to punch above his weight class, so to speak.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
I think some of the past Mandalores, and some Vong commanders.

Hm, perhaps give Kir Kanos a good sword and him too....

Short list in any case. Good call on the first two. Mandalore the Indomitable and Shimrra Jamaane(Vong) were quite beastly for non-force sensitives. thumb up

Although I think Kanos would get annihilated by Maul.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Good call on the first two. Mandalore the Indomitable and Shimrra Jamaane(Vong) were quite beastly for non-force sensitives. thumb up

Although I think Kanos would get annihilated by Maul.

I think he'd lose but put up a fight, given a weapon that could resist lightsabers. He was the best of the Imperial Guard, even beating Carnor Jax after Carnor Jax had force training from Lumiya.

Galan007
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.