The Guardians (RotG) v.s. The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Marvel Avengers take on Dreamworks' The Guardians.

Santa, Jack Frost, Sandman, Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny.

It occurs in a stadium and is brought on because Tony Stark called Bunny a kangaroo. That's the entire setting.

Basic knowledge is given to both sides.

Robtard
Problem: Jack Frost would be invisible to the Avengers.

ScreamPaste
...haermm You're actually right, well shit.

All right, for purposes of this match up making sense, the Avengers actively believe in Jack and the others and can see them, since Thor is possibly even weirder than the Guardians.

FrothByte
Well if we're considering that everybody can see everybody and can kill/hurt everybody else then...

The only real threat to the Avengers would be Sandman, and maybe Jack Frost. The other 3 guardians won't really do much harm here. Sandman as more powers than any of the Avengers and should be able to take down all but the big 3 (IM, Thor, Hulk), but in the end I don't know if his attacks are strong enough to take out Thor and Hulk.

Same with Jack Frost. He can probably take out the rest of the Avengers but I don't see how he can take down Thor or Hulk.

ScreamPaste
Most seem pretty durable, though I wouldn't argue them taking hits from Thor/Hulk, but they're all crazy fast, collecting teeth and such the world over in a night, ect.

Sandman's sleep power could be crazy useful, and allow Jack to pour on the ice, and he could toss around any of the Avengers who cannot fly.

Lastly, Jack does display some impressive destructive power, flash freezing large amounts of sand and the like.

Hulk while an incredibly physical threat, could probably be handled by avoiding him until he can be put to sleep or something.

Thor poses a greater problem due to flight and weather manipulation.

the ninjak
Thor is the Ace in the sleeve in this fight.

He is the son of Odin. And should see the Guardians as they are.

FrothByte
I wonder how well the Guardians would do against IM's lasers and missiles. IM should be a bigger threat to them over Hulk, since most of them are fast enough to dodge around Hulk anyway. They do need to be careful though, because a single hit from Hulk would be enough to seriously hurt one of them, if not knock them out.

Is the Tooth fairy actually going to be useful in this fight? Santa vs. Cap should be fun to watch.

Robtard
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
...haermm You're actually right, well shit.

All right, for purposes of this match up making sense, the Avengers actively believe in Jack and the others and can see them, since Thor is possibly even weirder than the Guardians.

Guardians take it then.

Santa, Bunny and Tooth Fairy probably don't survive, but Jack freezing and Sandman putting fools to sleep, besides being made of sand and hard to take down, they win in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.