Qui Gon Jinn Vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All-Out

Jedi Mom
Fisto in all out and sabers. Dunno force.

Vensai
Kit Fisto on all three. Prime Jinn might prove a challenge in sabers though.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Vensai
Kit Fisto on all three. Prime Jinn might prove a challenge in sabers though.

In no way does Jinn not prove a challenge. The guy isn't fodder.

Mizukage Yoda
Qui-Gon and Fisto are likely very close in sabers with Fisto having a slight edge. Fisto did manage to cripple that gigantic Crab cannon with the force. So I think force goes to him, as well as sabers and all out.

DARTH POWER
We've not seen enough of Jinn in terms of feats. Which is surprising because he was the main Jedi of Episode I.

But if TPM novel is anything to go by then he was supposed to be an amazing swordsman. Definitely among the best at TPM time.

And I assume he's not weak in the force either being the first Jedi to commune from the afterlife.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
We've not seen enough of Jinn in terms of feats. Which is surprising because he was the main Jedi of Episode I.

But if TPM novel is anything to go by then he was supposed to be an amazing swordsman. Definitely among the best at TPM time.

And I assume he's not weak in the force either being the first Jedi to commune from the afterlife.

Do you have any quotes from the novel about Jinn's prowess? I believe you I am just curious on the wording.

DARTH POWER
^ Have the novel at home so will have to post them later. It's during his fight with Maul.

Jedi Mom
The only thing I can find about Jinn's skill in the TPM novel is this:

''Qui-Gon Jinn was one of the most able swordsmen in the Jedi order. The Jedi Master he had trained under had considered him one of the best the Master had taught in his more than four hundred years in the order. Qui-Gon had fought in conflicts all across the galaxy in the span of his life and against odds so great that many others would not have stood a chance. He had survived battles that had tested his skill and resolve in every conceivable way.''

Which isn't very much really.

DARTH POWER
^ Yep that's what I was referring to.

And this:

Qui-Gon Jinn was one of the most able swordsmen in the Jedi order.

confirms he was one of the best at TPM time. And he was even past his prime according to the same source.

He just lacks feats. That doesn't necessarily mean he's weak. Just that we haven't seen enough of him to judge. We just know he was below Maul (when past his prime).

Jedi Mom
Yeah. Besides Fisto's feat of beating Grievous and displaying superiority to AotC Kenobi, this is my main reasoning for putting him above Jinn:

Jinn, as you and I pointed out, was considered one of the best at the time of TPM-with Jedi such as TPM Kenobi, TPM Windu, TPM Yoda and unknowns as Yaddle, Yarael Poof etc.

While Fisto was called one of the best at the time of RotS-with Jedi such as RotS Kenobi, RotS Anakin, RotS Windu, RotS Yoda and other Jedi with more feats such as Plo Koon, Shaak Ti and Ki-Adi Mundi.

I find that to be reasonable.

§|gn
Fisto stomps. cool

Jedi Mom
Cockwood?

§|gn
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Cockwood?
ROTJ Vader loves to suck my cockwood. laughing

Speaking of which, I saw the little scamp come on a while ago and then when he noticed I was on, he disappeared. Where is he? smokin'

Jedi Mom
So how many socks do you have?

ROTJ Vader

ROTJ Vader

Thousands I bet. Someone really needs to learn theres more to life then jacking of to pics of there mom big grin

§|gn
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Lol shut up you ****ing stalker your a ****ing pedophile rapist liberal cuntlicker ****face mexican. Still being a retarded stalker I see?. Maybe you should actually ATEND those parol meetings.

Oh, there you are. My, your spelling suffers when you're frightened. smokin'

Are you ready to start being my ***** yet? laughing

§|gn
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Thousands I bet. Someone really needs to learn theres more to life then jacking of to pics of there mom big grin

I know, I have your real Mother to jack off into! laughing

(It's not all it's cracked up to be though - imagine an overweight-Werewolf)

§|gn

Dozens, with a couple being used daily on most of the boards.

Ironically, I'm well-known and liked under a few veteran names, of which the Moderators will never know the identity of. smokin'

Vensai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.