Wishing Well War (WWW) Red She Hulk versus ... Doomsday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluewaterrider
Red She Hulk (Betty Banner) as she appeared in Incredible Hulk #634 and 635. Note that she was one-half of the force that destroyed Umar's dark dimension and equal to World Breaker Hulk in strength and durability in these issues.

She fights Doomsday.

Knockout, battlefield removal, or complete immobilization by pinning with some great weight or indestructible material all acceptable routes to victory.

Arena is ... the world.

Battle begins in a deserted industrial Soviet city 300 miles from any people.

Who wins?

1) Hand to hand.
2) Any means at participants' disposal.

TheGodKiller
Rulkette wins.

Stoic
Betty destroys him within 5 seconds.

Rage.Of.Olympus
She looks in his general direction. Doomsday dies.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
She looks in his general direction. Doomsday dies.

laughing out loud

Diesldude
I like how blue likes to lowball dc characters, but here flat out lies that the dark dimension was destroyed. Doomsday wins 10/10

Diesldude
Edit

Diesldude
Edit

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
I like how blue likes to lowball dc characters, but here flat out lies that the dark dimension was destroyed. Doomsday wins 10/10

How does Doomsday win?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
How does Doomsday win?

Its rather obvious really, you see doomsday is the perfect engine of destruction who has only one purpose for his existence and that is to erratic- no I can't even convince myself of this crap laughing out loud

Red She-Hulk stomps this gnat.

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Its rather obvious really, you see doomsday is the perfect engine of destruction who has only one purpose for his existence and that is to erratic- no I can't even convince myself of this crap laughing out loud

Red She-Hulk stomps this gnat.

laughing out loud

You had me fooled in the beginning.

quanchi112
Red She Hulk stomps.

seriously. she'd vaporize him with a direct hit.

Rao Kal El
To the OP

Is Doomsday matter as weak as Dark Dimension matter?

Just asking because E616 took a direct combined stomp with out suffering as much as the matter inside the Dark Dimension with an indirect hit. So I can make a correct assessment. wink

they were holding back so as not to destroy the earth

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
they were holding back so as not to destroy the earth

No they weren't. As far as they knew, they were still in the Dark Dimension so they could cut loose.

Only a complete moron would think Hulk could unleash that kind of destruction anywhere near Earth. Pak has had everyone from Zeus to Galactus to Chaos King battle and not so much as kill a bunch of civilians.

There's other ways to fortify your position as way beyond Herald level than killing them indirectly. Unfortunately, Doomsday hasn't demonstrated that type of power in any manner.

Diesldude
Rao, hulk was holding back when he vaporized fff on earth. The entire series showed collateral damage but all the amped monsters and the mindless ones all died or got vaporized before the planet got destroyed. Its shown that these monsters vere vaporized first because hulk and betty were still battling with the ground intact. So the matter 616> matter in the dark dimension > durability of the mindless ones and hulk enemies amped 1000x.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rao, hulk was holding back when he vaporized fff on earth. The entire series showed collateral damage but all the amped monsters and the mindless ones all died or got vaporized before the planet got destroyed. Its shown that these monsters vere vaporized first because hulk and betty were still battling with the ground intact. So the matter 616> matter in the dark dimension > durability of the mindless ones and hulk enemies amped 1000x.

facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
seriously. she'd vaporize him with a direct hit. Agreed.

Diesldude
In that planetary destruction, only umer survived. The rest got resurrected by the wishing well, including the hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
To the OP

Is Doomsday matter as weak as Dark Dimension matter?

Just asking because E616 took a direct combined stomp with out suffering as much as the matter inside the Dark Dimension with an indirect hit. So I can make a correct assessment. wink

Did you really read the entire arc, and the one before it, and the one before WW Hulk?

Stoic
In that planetary destruction, only umer survived. The rest got resurrected by the wishing well, including the hulk.

No the Hulk did not die. You should stick with tangible evidence.

carver9

Don't understand why Superman fans have to low ball every ft Superman himself never done. Just accept it and move on bro.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @this thread.

-Pr-
Don't understand why Hulk fans have to low ball every ft Hulk himself never done. Just accept it and move on bro.

I know, I don't either.

Anyway, closing soon.

Batman-Prime
Depends on the version of DD. She would beat Rex, get stomped by HP.

Diesldude
Lol the op lies and says that the entire dimension got destroyed and all I saw were tumbleweeds. Hulk gets lowballed once and his fans get all defensive. Btw, DD wins.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I know, I don't either.

Anyway, closing soon.

laughing out loud As long ad you know what I said is true.

carver9
Lol the op lies and says that the entire dimension got destroyed and all I saw were tumbleweeds. Hulk gets lowballed once and his fans get all defensive. Btw, DD wins.

Not once and not just Hulk either. The Hyperion ft got lowballed, Thanos showing got continuously lowballed. I can keep going with this.

Diesldude
I posted about Hyperion and thanos in this thread?

In regards to Hyperion, if you are mentioning my opinion of him holding back 2 planets (instead of universea) as they crumbled? I explained why I felt that way and its an opinion shared by others. So I wasn't really low balling him. I don't think I ever lowballed thanos unless you think me picking superman over him = lowballing.

-Pr-
laughing out loud As long ad you know what I said is true.

lol, the **** it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.