Darth Maul Vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
In a pure saber duel

I honestly think Vaders saber skills are close to Anakin so id say he could take both TPM and CW Maul.

This is CW Maul.

Vensai
I say Maul. I recall a comic when Darth Vader fought against a revived TPM Maul and barely won.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Vensai
I say Maul. I recall a comic when Darth Vader fought against a revived TPM Maul and barely won.

That was a infinity though. And I say Vader wins.

Vensai
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
That was a infinity though. And I say Vader wins.

I see. It's still close though.

Galan007
OT Vader? If so, have a gander at SW Tales #9. TPM Maul actually gained the advantage over Vader in sabers. smile

Vensai
Originally posted by Galan007
OT Vader? If so, have a gander at SW Tales #9. TPM Maul actually gained the advantage over Vader in sabers. smile

I just checked. Leland Chee confirmed that it is canon. So I still say Maul.

Galan007
I agree. thumb up

ROTJ Vader
So far Vader 1-0.

can I have the link to where its confirmed as canon. Even if it is I stil say Vader.

Vensai
So far Vader 1-0.

can I have the link to where its confirmed as canon. Even if it is I stil say Vader.

I believe there's a link on Wookiepedia directly to Chees confirmation of the issue.

Jedi Mom
Doesn't matter. No one know the ressurected Maul's power.

Vensai
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Doesn't matter. No one know the ressurected Maul's power.

He should at most be TPM Maul level. You don't expect the copy to be any stronger than the original do you?

Galan007
The intent of the writer was clear: it was TPM Maul vs. OT Vader-- and Maul nudged him out in sabers.

That said, TPM Maul wins. CW Maul all but stomps.

NewGuy01
Roughly even.

DARTH POWER

Well it wasn't a what=if comic. So there's no reason to question it's canonicity in the first place.

So basically it's for you to prove it's not canon.

Jedi Mom
Lee confirmed its canon status as C s9mewhere

DARTH POWER
^ I know. I remember that.

I'm just pointing out we shouldn't have to prove it canon. Since the comic does exist and wasn't an alternate timeline. So if someone wants to claim it's non-canon they should be the ones proving it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.