ESB Vader Vs AOTC Count Dooku Vs ROTS Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
Who comes out on top in this 3 way fight.

Personally I say Vader hes destroyed a cathedral with the force with ease killed 5 jedi at once and this was a supe weak veson of Vader. Thrown around giant trees with ease, blown up a building with the force, thrown around giant pillars, collapsed a bridge in RODV. And I dont think Vaders far weaker in sabes then these two so I'd say Vader should take this.

My numbers would be

Vader wins 34percent
Dooku wins 33percent
Mace wins 33percent

so super close

NewGuy01
Windu>Vader
Windu>Dooku

Vader<Windu
Vader>Dooku

Dooku<Windu
Dooku<Vader

Windu takes this.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Who comes out on top in this 3 way fight.

Personally I say Vader hes destroyed a cathedral with the force with ease killed 5 jedi at once and this was a supe weak veson of Vader. Thrown around giant trees with ease, blown up a building with the force, thrown around giant pillars, collapsed a bridge in RODV. And I dont think Vaders far weaker in sabes then these two so I'd say Vader should take this.

My numbers would be

Vader wins 34percent
Dooku wins 33percent
Mace wins 33percent

so super close
thumb up

Vensai
I think Windu since his Vaapad would reduce fatigue and allow him to at least fight on par with each combatant individually. Still, Vader could win if he TKs effectively.

Jedi Mom
Nah. Windu trounces him. Vader is good with the force but can't keep up with Windu me thinks.

Vensai
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
Nah. Windu trounces him. Vader is good with the force but can't keep up with Windu me thinks.

Oh course Windu is faster, but keep in mind Dooku is also around.

Jedi Mom
Damn I thought it was Vader vs Windu.

I see Dooku>Mace>Vader

Vensai

I see Dooku>Mace>Vader
Pretty much, though Dooku and Mace are near equals.
I can see Dooku and Mace pwning Vader at the start with lightning and force like Dooku and Ventress did to Opress. Then, they're fight to the death. Could go either way depending on how much of an effect Vader has on the fight... maybe Dooku, barely.

Jedi Mom
thumb up

axel_jovan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Windu>Vader
Windu>Dooku

Vader<Windu
Vader>Dooku

Dooku<Windu
Dooku<Vader

Windu takes this.
thumb up
I completely agree with this.

As far as Force feats go: Vader>Dooku>Mace

As far as saber prowess goes: Mace>Dooku>Vader

Mizukage Yoda
Dooku>/= Windu>Vader

DARTH POWER

I see Dooku>Mace>Vader

Originally posted by Vensai
Pretty much, though Dooku and Mace are near equals.
I can see Dooku and Mace pwning Vader at the start with lightning and force like Dooku and Ventress did to Opress. Then, they're fight to the death. Could go either way depending on how much of an effect Vader has on the fight... maybe Dooku, barely.

Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Dooku>/= Windu>Vader

Ah it's nice to have some Dooku supporters around here thumb up

Trocity
Bump

Angelalex242
...Mace probably has this. Shatterpoint is exactly the tool you want to screw up a cyborg. And Dooku can't take Mace alone.

Stigma
I'm actually going to say Dooku wins this three-way, barely.

Kosmos Supreme
Windu wins. This party's over

Hero of Python
I know linear logic doesn't always work, but since RotS Anakin >>> Dooku, and Dooku = Mace (more or less), shouldn't Vader have something of an edge here?

He already knows exactly how to beat Dooku, and he knows he can probably beat Mace with the force, whereas the other two have no idea what Suit Vader is capable of.

Angelalex242
Except Shatterpoint is good at breaking machines, so Mace shouldn't have a problem breaking the suit and Vader's life support with it.

EmperorSidious2
Ok people keep saying that windu is better than dooku well the truth is they are almost dead even. With dooku being slightly better but it's debatable. People keep saying that vaapad would win him the battle but it won't. Vader is obvioulsy the superior of the three. And then you didn't put dooku in his ROTS form then it would be vader vs dooku and vader would still win no matter who he goes up a against

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.