Darth Plagueis vs ROTS Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vensai
The Muun master takes on Darth Tyranus.

Setting: Chancellors Office
State: Bloodlusted
Restrictions: Plagueis does not lose because Tyranus rips off his mask a la Opress to Koon

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Jedi Mom
1. Dooku
2. Plagueis
3. Plagueis could just manipulate the midi-chlorians.

Vensai
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
1. Dooku
2. Plagueis
3. Plagueis could just manipulate the midi-chlorians.

I'm not sure he developed it to the point of combat effectiveness. If he could, he would be the most haxxed character in the universe.

Jedi Mom

Vensai

axel_jovan
1. Sabers: I think Dooku
2. Force: probably Plagueis
3. All-out: possibly Plagueis has an edge here.

Vensai
Originally posted by axel_jovan
1. Sabers: I think Dooku
2. Force: probably Plagueis
3. All-out: possibly Plagueis has an edge here.

You think it's a close fight or near stomp?

NewGuy01
Plagues. Simply because Sidious was afraid to fight him, and Sidious would dominate Dooku unquestionably. I don't see Sidious resorting to killing Dooku in his sleep.

Jedi Mom
Fisto wasn't afraid to fight Sidious. Dooku was.

Fisto>Dooku by this ''logic''.

Vensai
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Plagues. Simply because Sidious was afraid to fight him, and Sidious would dominate Dooku unquestionably. I don't see Sidious resorting to killing Dooku in his sleep.

Sidious was afraid of fighting Yoda, but ended up victorious. Your logic doesn't work.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai
Sidious was afraid of fighting Yoda, but ended up victorious. Your logic doesn't work.

This, Sidious is a coward. He never wants to fight someone on his level.
Also I think it's bad to restrict Dooku to not being able to capitalize on Plagueis' disadvantage.

Vensai
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
This, Sidious is a coward. He never wants to fight someone on his level.
Also I think it's bad to restrict Dooku to not being able to capitalize on Plagueis' disadvantage.

Aright then, restriction removed. I figured since everyone on the Windu vs Plagueis thought Windu would win, Dooku would have a chance too.

Arhael
Prime Plagueis has got two hearts paralyzed and a breathing mask, which should decrease his combat prowess. As of Force fight I wouldn't underestimate Dooku's huge metal pillar crushing Force choke. big grin

Ascendancy
Aright then, restriction removed. I figured since everyone on the Windu vs Plagueis thought Windu would win, Dooku would have a chance too.

A part of Windu being favored there is Vaapad, though. Dooku was no weakling, but I don't think he was ever at Plagueis level. At the time Palpatine poisoned Plag, Paplatine would pretty formidable himself, and it's debatable but I see him being beyond Dooku even at that point.

I don't think Dooku would have had what it took.

Vensai
Originally posted by Ascendancy
A part of Windu being favored there is Vaapad, though. Dooku was no weakling, but I don't think he was ever at Plagueis level. At the time Palpatine poisoned Plag, Paplatine would pretty formidable himself, and it's debatable but I see him being beyond Dooku even at that point.

I don't think Dooku would have had what it took.

I see. Thanks.
I suppose Plagueis' feat against the maladians while dying looks better than Dooku's performance against the pirates.

axel_jovan
You think it's a close fight or near stomp?
I'd say a close one.

Vensai
Originally posted by axel_jovan
I'd say a close one.
Yeah. Based on feats alone.
Shame we never got to see Plagueis cut loose with his full power against Sidious.

WollfMyth
Round 1- Dooku. He is much more skilled, just as fast, has better feats and is much more tactical in such a situation.

Round 2- Plagueis wins, though slightly. He has better TK, slightly better Lightning and is better at Force Valor.

Round 3- Might have to go with Dooku. While Dooku ain't as powerful with the Force as Plagueis, he is comparable and near equal. The gap between their dueling is larger than the gap between their Force abilities.

Marco1907
Even round 1 can go to Plagueis tbh. Due to speed & strength difference. Plagueis knows Juyo style just as Sidious and Maul, and Juyo is a suitable lightsaber form to perform your speed and strength (kinetic power) advantages properly.

Marco1907
thumb up

Dooku calls him ''master'' after the duel.

Originally posted by WollfMyth
Round 1- Dooku. He is much more skilled, just as fast, has better feats and is much more tactical in such a situation.

Round 2- Plagueis wins, though slightly. He has better TK, slightly better Lightning and is better at Force Valor.

Round 3- Might have to go with Dooku. While Dooku ain't as powerful with the Force as Plagueis, he is comparable and near equal. The gap between their dueling is larger than the gap between their Force abilities.

Do you like Dooku so much ? There is no way that Dooku can win the third round. Nor he is comparable in the force with Plagueis.

carthage
Hego all three

Emperordmb
Dooku is not beating Plagueis. Plagueis takes this one.

EmperorSidious2
Saber dooku
Force tough to call because both are pretty powerful but I guess I would give plaguis the slight edge in force powers

All Out dooku since he could win enough with saber to gain him at least 6 wins

Trocity
Dooku isn't winning 6/10.. he isn't winning any out of 10.

AncientPower
Darth Plagueis in all three, sabers being hard difficulty.

SunRazer
Hego Damask wins round 1. He might not be as renowned a swordsman as Dooku is, but he is far faster and stronger and would have Tyranus on the defensive immediately, and then he'd just exhaust the Count before breaking his bones.

Plagueis in an earth-shattering stomp for round 2.

Plagueis again in round 3. It's only a fight because Dooku will have the fortune of Plagueis dueling him first before humiliating him with Force powers. Although with bloodlust, it's probably just round 2 all over again.

McP
Dooku wins first round. He is not Venamis.

Plageuis takes the Force and All-out. Good fight overall, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dooku wouldn't be able to take even one out of ten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.