Superman, Captain Marvel vs Majestic, Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which team wins. Oh yeah this is Image comics Supreme, in case anyone was wondering.

leonidas
image comics supreme was very cool and had loads of potential. at first i'd have said he was intended to be more powerful than kal but later on, i backed off on that. he was a pretty cool clone though, but i think supes edges him out. more interesting might be maj and cm. i've never really been clear who'd win that one. i'm talking pre-reboot versions here, btw, since the least of feats for the newbies is still lacking. pre-reboot i'd give a slight edge to dc i think. post i'd go a slight edge (so far) the other way.

i think you came up with a match that is about as close as a match can get.

snowdragon
Anytime I see a Majestic vs Superman type fight I think it's fun.

Everyone hands down knows Superman especially before reboot has crazy more feats but in my mind the "clone" of Superman would win with his thousands of years of fighting trained by the coda and his purpose can be absolute more so then other heros in ending foes lives.

Purpose dictates action and previous history of team 1 doesn't earn a win over killers.

abhilegend
Yeah, its not like superman and cap haven't beaten killers before. Team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.