John Hatcher vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
H2H fight to the death. No weapons
Who wins?

Silent Master
Who do you think wins?

Lestov16
IDK. The argument has been made that McClane has unbreakable bones

focus4chumps
you indeed dont know who would win, simply out of cinematic ignorance, but why dont you tell us who you really really REEEEEEEEEEALY want to lose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
McClane wins.

focus4chumps
mcclane locks hatcher in a pastry shop for 8 weeks. then opens the door and says something crude about hatcher's mom. after chasing mcclane for 20 yards /heart attack

fuggedaboutit

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads20/seagalfatelvis1334177848.jpg

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
McClane wins. As long as you can back that up with feats, sure

BruceSkywalker
Not again... what are people 2 years old, constantly throwing temper tantrums because their attempts at killing a fictional character keeps failing and failing badly..

McClane wins pure and simple

Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK. The argument has been made that McClane has unbreakable bones

that is backed up by something called screen feats.. McClane is basically immortal

Silent Master
As long as you can back that up with feats, sure

I'm glad you agree that McClane wins.

Lestov16
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

that is backed up by something called screen feats.. McClane is basically immortal
So he has feats of beating a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H?
Can you post this fight for me?Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm glad you agree that McClane wins. As long as you post the fight of him taking on a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H and winning, sure

Now post the scene please

Silent Master
So he has feats of beating a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H?
Can you post this fight for me? As long as you post the fight of him taking on a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H and winning, sure

Why don't you post some McClane level feats for Hatcher?

focus4chumps
forgot to add:

"why doesnt hatcher just bust out of the pastry shop?"

because he doesnt want to.

Lestov16
Why don't you post some McClane level feats for Hatcher?

I asked first.

Silent Master
I asked first.

I see, thank you for admitting that you never actually saw the Die Hard movies or paid attention in all those McClane threads where people posted his feats multiple times.

Robtard
As long as you post the fight of him taking on a Hatcher level opponent in pure H2H and winning, sure

By that same rational, Superman and Riddick would lose to Hatcher unless they're seen beating a "Hatcher level opponent in pure h2h". Because you love to ignore that there's more factors at play than just h2h skill, when you're trying yet again to kill McClane.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
By that same rational, Superman and Riddick would lose to Hatcher unless they're seen beating a "Hatcher level opponent in pure h2h". Because you love to ignore that there's more factors at play than just h2h skill, when you're trying yet again to kill McClane.

Look at it this way, he's finally admitted that he's ignored every McClane feat that's been listed/shown in the various threads that he's posted in.

Lestov16
Your argument makes no sense. Superman has taken on Zod. clearly a trans-Hatcher opponent, and Riddick took on the Lord Marshall, also trans-Hatcher. McClane has never taken on even a Hatcher-level, less lone trans-Hatcher opponent.

Lestov16
Look at it this way, he's finally admitted that he's ignored every McClane feat that's been posted in the various threads that he's posted in.

LOL at the hypocrisy coming from someone who is actively ignoring Hatcher's feats

Silent Master
Your argument makes no sense. Superman has taken on Zod. clearly a trans-Hatcher opponent, and Riddick took on the Lord Marshall, also trans-Hatcher. McClane has never taken on even a Hatcher-level, less lone trans-Hatcher opponent.

Are you sure?

Robtard

In terms of h2h skill, Zod (1980) is a base-level fighter. Lord Marshall didn't show any superb h2h skills, he also relied heavily on his power-set to win, Riddick also didn't take him out h2h or alone. But you'd not say those guys would lose to Hatcher because of their power-sets overall; you'd be right in doing so.

So why do you ignore McClane's other abilities and insist on a "unless he took on 'X' h2h, it doesn't matter" type of debate?

Lestov16
Are you sure?

That McClane has never beaten an opponent of or beyond Hatcher's skill level in pure H2H? Pretty sure.

Silent Master
That McClane has never beaten an opponent of or beyond Hatcher's skill level in pure H2H? Pretty sure.

Only pretty sure, that means you have some doubts.

Lestov16
I'm sure. Dude lost to Lihn and Stuart, used melee to take out Karl, used melee to take out that big dude in DH3, and broke the neck of some guy with no feats. And Hatcher would destroy Lihn and Stuart. So again, 100% positive on the "McClane lacking feats" stance

Silent Master
I'm sure. Dude lost to Lihn and Stuart, used melee to take out Karl, used melee to take out that big dude in DH3, and broke the neck of some guy with no feats. And Hatcher would destroy Lihn and Stuart. So again, 100% positive on the "McClane lacking feats" stance

You realize that you've just admitted to making a bait thread, right?

Lestov16
Not really. You said McClane wins. Explain to me how he wins. It's not a bait thread if an argument can be made for both sides, which you claim McClane has here.

Robtard

And there it is "lost to Lihn". Admit it, you made yet another McClane thread just so you can say that nonsense again despite being proven wrong in all the other threads you claimed it.

Bravo?

Silent Master
Not really. You said McClane wins. Explain to me how he wins. It's not a bait thread if an argument can be made for both sides, which you claim McClane has here.

You started a thread where you believe one side would own the other, that makes it a bait/spite thread.

Thank you for admitting it.

Lestov16
LOL I've never seen a fanboy so butthurt as you are right now, Rob laughing

Lestov16
McClane wins.

Please back this up, since you stated it.

Robtard
LOL I've never seen a fanboy so butthurt as you are right now, Rob laughing

laughing out loudBecause I'm the one who keeps making threads desperately trying to kill a character that I hate(due to old butthurt), sometimes more than one thread in a day, like today?

Silent Master
Please back this up, since you stated it.

Actually, you started the thread and then lied when I asked who you thought won, only later to turn around and basically state that McClane has no chance.

IOW, I got you to admit to starting a bait/spite thread.

Lestov16
Actually, you started the thread and then lied when I asked who you thought won, only later to turn around and basically state that McClane has no chance.

IOW, I got you to admit to starting a bait/spite thread.

So you named the winner of the thread based entirely on bias and petty butthurt? And I'm supposed to take your opinion seriously? laughing

Silent Master
So you named the winner of the thread based entirely on bias and petty butthurt? And I'm supposed to take your opinion seriously? laughing

Does anyone else find this post as hilarious as I do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.