Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
both Evil minds, each of them have 1 day to clone superman to adulthood with a drop superman's blood, their clones go at it(fight)

who is able to succesfully clone superman without any genetic defects(bizarro)

who wins?

and can you name another evil mind that could successfully clone superman?

SevenShackles
Not lex. Never lex.
Mallah and the Brain made a rouge superman clone in a outsider comic. It was still retard and had flame breath but they grew it from drops of supermans blood they acquired. Not sure how much of a 'perfect' clone can be made from a drop of supermans blood but I think Dr.Doom can do a better job than Either brain and Lex.

I don't know much about the new 52 superboy origin but I know originally Cadmus had previously acquired brain pattern scans Of superman when he was alive that aided in them creating superboy. I don't think Lex can recreate this success of cloning (even if its flawed by not being a perfect clone) without that info.

pym-ftw
Beast could probaly do it but you want just villains

Essex could

JayDaDon
Yup I'd say sinister would get it done

googol
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Beast could probaly do it but you want just villains

Essex could how about evil beast?

googol
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Yup I'd say sinister would get it done why is superman DNA hard to Clone? I believe cadmus didnt have issues with supergirl

Oliver North
Jackal, only it would be Superman with spider powers

JakeTheBank
Doom prevails.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Oliver North
Jackal, only it would be Superman with spider powers
Made me think of this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/masseysketch/SuperSpider3.jpg
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.