Doomsday for Atlantis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
In this scenario DoS Doomsday emerges from the sea floor near New Atlantis on Marvel Earth. Namor and Loa are battling Attuma and Tiger Shark when he learns that the Atlantean military has just been decimated. He refuses help from the X-Men determined to handle it himself. Upon his arrival he grasps the magnitude of the problem when he sees all the bodies. Attuma and Tiger Shark, curious as to why Namor is retreating and decide to follow. They spot Doomsday first and decide to try to recruit or capture Doomsday for their own purposes. Doomsday attacks them on site and they quickly decide that they need to stop Doomsday before he destroys what wish to take for themselves, but aren't allied with Namor. Namor agrees to let Loa assist him and then departs for battle.

Namor
Loa
Attuma
Tiger Shark

VS

DoS Doomsday

To the death, Namor is blood raged, Attuma does not have the hammer of Nerrkod

Sin I AM
shouldve added aquaman.
dd stomps

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
shouldve added aquaman.
dd stomps I'm not so sure. I bet if Namor and Loa tried a "fastball special" they could take him down.

KingD19
Yeah. DD has absolutely no defense against Loa, who pretty much kills anyone she phases through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.