Cyborg Superman HV vs Hulk/Thor/Hercules/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Cyborg Superman with Power Rings will use his Heat Vision to try tu cut the following guy's neck, effectively beheading them or at least trying to..

the guys just stand there, cant dodge or avoid the beams...

Blood lust is on for the cyborg

WWH
Classic Thor
Immortal Hercules
Voidtry

I know some of these guys could survive and heal back in no time, BUT if the eye beems cut thru then they lose

JakeTheBank
Well, if Hank is using Heat Vision, why would his Power Rings matter? Unless you're having him use Heat Vision in conjunction with the rings?

googol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, if Hank is using Heat Vision, why would his Power Rings matter? Unless you're having him use Heat Vision in conjunction with the rings? Power rings usually bump the weilder's tats right? I was wondering if they could also bum his physical stats too.

ok let do this..

HV with Power Rings and HV without rings. how about that?

JakeTheBank
Ok.

Based on what some of these guys have survived, I'm having a hard time seeing Hank kill any of them.

googol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ok.

Based on what some of these guys have survived, I'm having a hard time seeing Hank kill any of them. well its not about killing them, but more like beheading them, while I dont know if Thor could heal a severed head

keep in mind cyborg was able to sliced thru Doomsday

pym-ftw
I think hank could beheaded them with some time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.