How rare or common is it to see White women dating men that aren't White or Black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest Gatsby
FIXED POLL, MODS PLEASE DELETE OTHER THREAD, THANK YOU

So obviously a lot of White women like White men since, well, that is natural. Yet, a Black male - White female couple is talked about a lot as well and apparently is extremely common.

I never really realized this until now, but I see so many Latino (brown) guys with White girlfriends and wives, and these days, even Asian and Brown (Middle Eastern, Arabic, Indian) dating White women.

Now here is the thing though, a lot of people act like these couples don't really exist. So I want to know, how rare is it to see White women dating men that are not Black or White but are in the middle of the color spectrum. Guess that includes

Asians
Latinos
Indians
Arabs
Native Americans
Pacific Islanders

Greatest Gatsby
dear moderators, please delete the other thread and keep this one up, I made a blooper on the polls, thank you

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Greatest Gatsby
So obviously a lot of White women like White men since, well, that is natural.

Uh... wuh?

You sound like one of those people in the old old movies when it was okay to say "Darkie" or "Negro." As in "We've gotta watch those Darkies because they're obviously jealous and attracted to our womenfolk with their smooth, creamy white skin."

As Michael Jackson would say, "If you wanna be my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white."

Which is actually really nifty for him because he's been both.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Greatest Gatsby
So obviously a lot of White women like White men since, well, that is natural.

hahaha nice

Greatest Gatsby
well ya, generally people are more attracted to their own race

Bardock42
It is 5 common.

StyleTime
Meanwhile, the white/white and white/black are 30 common.

Something should be done.

Yurika
Not a common thing, at least in my country.

jinXed by JaNx
it doesnt matter where a white woman lives she will suck the dick of whom ever she lives around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.