Ino vs Hinata

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
Simple enough scenario:

Ino tells Hinata to quit being so shy. Hinata in turn points out that Ino is still thinking dirty thoughts about a 12 year old. So they fight.

Takes place at the Memorial Stone. Both are part 2 obviously and neither has the Naruto amp. Who wins~

Demonic Phoenix
Hinata lets Ino mind-switch with her, who then proceeds to verbally pwn all of the Rookie 9, and use the Byakugan to stalk and voyeurize a now 16 year old Sasuke.

There, they both win.

kruemelmonsteryn0

socool8520
I would say Hinata. The only trump card that Ino has imo is her mind posession jutsu, and she has to be careful using it because if she misses it's game over. Considering that the tech has a prep command (The Jay-Z Hova sign), I think Hinata could effectively dodge it. Once the fight gets close, I would assume it's accepted that Hinata has the advantage with her family Taijutsu style. She is more than used to sparring with people well above Ino's level in Taijutsu.

But there is always the chance that Ino does connect with the mind possession jutsu, as admittedley, she has gotten better with it, so if that happens fight is over. Although, it is possible to break the jutsu much like Sakura did in the exams, I think Ino is good enough to not let that happen now.

I'd still say Hinata 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.