Ultraman & Superwoman (CS) VS Superman & Wonder Woman (JLA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
Deserted Metropolis

RULES:

CIS/PIS OFF
NO JOBBERS
NO MORALS
BLOODLUSTED

http://capetowncommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ultramancomics.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4f/SuperwomanEarth2.png

VS

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ww.jpg

Golgo13
Probably team 2.

JakeTheBank
Team 2 and pretty easily, imo.

remigio_coldez
In JL DOOM, Supes was the first one to let go in their HV duel.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2 and pretty easily, imo.

Can you tell me how?

-Pr-
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
In JL DOOM, Supes was the first one to let go in their HV duel.

Huh?

Can you tell me how?

Superman has beaten Ultraman several times before. In fact, much more than Ultraman has beaten him.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by -Pr-
Huh?

Superman has beaten Ultraman several times before. In fact, much more than Ultraman has beaten him.

Sorry not JL DOOM but crisis on 2 earths.

-Pr-
Well, that movie wasn't exactly a fair representation.

JakeTheBank
Not only does Superman have a winning record against Ultraman, but Diana with no morals and bloodlusted has broken weapons she can use to feasibly one shot people.

remigio_coldez
Well, that movie wasn't exactly a fair representation.

Isn't UM SUPES with no MORAL?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not only does Superman have a winning record against Ultraman, but Diana with no morals and bloodlusted has broken weapons she can use to feasibly one shot people.

That too.

Somewhat, but Superman himself was underrepresented in that movie. In most DC movies he's the indestructible punching bag for the villains, and they let other heroes do the cool shit.

At least they somewhat changed that with JL DOOM.

remigio_coldez
That too.

Somewhat, but Superman himself was underrepresented in that movie. In most DC movies he's the indestructible punching bag for the villains, and they let other heroes do the cool shit.

At least they somewhat changed that with JL DOOM.

The problem with SUPES is, you do not know if he jobbing/holding back or not.

Take for example JLA DOOM, one second he is being owned by ACE then after a few sec. he broke him literally. smile

-Pr-
The problem with SUPES is, you do not know if he jobbing/holding back or not.

Take for example JLA DOOM, one second he is being owned by ACE then after a few sec. he broke him literally. smile

Either way, he wasn't fighting with his usual ability.

That was why I mentioned Doom. It was one of the few times they showed how Superman really is.

remigio_coldez
Either way, he wasn't fighting with his usual ability.

That was why I mentioned Doom. It was one of the few times they showed how Superman really is.

I watched DOOM and METALLO (Hope the Spelling is correct) owned him of course with BATS intel. In my other thread someone mentioned that WW is misrepresented there. smile

-Pr-
I watched DOOM and METALLO (Hope the Spelling is correct) owned him of course with BATS intel. In my other thread someone mentioned that WW is misrepresented there. smile

Metallo was doing all right, but when Superman had to put him down, he put him down with authority.

I thought Diana was fine, though she didn't have as much cheerleading as she did in other movies, tbh.

remigio_coldez
Metallo was doing all right, but when Superman had to put him down, he put him down with authority.

I thought Diana was fine, though she didn't have as much cheerleading as she did in other movies, tbh.

We where debating on how WW is immune to Illusions with he lasso being attach her waist, but in DOOM, she got drugged and start attacking bystanders plus her stamina could be in question as well. confused

a88378438
Ultraman was almost as strong as superman,but superman has more skills than him
so team 2 wins

-Pr-
We where debating on how WW is immune to Illusions with he lasso being attach her waist, but in DOOM, she got drugged and start attacking bystanders plus her stamina could be in question as well. confused

Diana's history is just inconsistent when it comes to stuff like that. Sometimes she is immune, sometimes she isn't.

JakeTheBank
Diana's history is just inconsistent when it comes to stuff like that. Sometimes she is immune, sometimes she isn't.

This.

remigio_coldez

IS JLA DOOM CANON?

-Pr-
IS JLA DOOM CANON?

No, but it is based on a canon story called JLA: Tower Of Babel. It's not a direct translation, but the general idea of the plot is the same for the most part.

Q99

Yes, which means he killed most of his villains after just one or two fights to superman's many, which means Superman has more combat experience than he does.

(According to the Trinity big series)

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, which means he killed most of his villains after just one or two fights to superman's many, which means Superman has more combat experience than he does.

(According to the Trinity big series)

SBP is another SUPES incarnation, who is more criminally inclined or psychotic, SBP or UM?

remigio_coldez
What is a non-jobbing /no holding back SUPES?

-Pr-
SBP is another SUPES incarnation, who is more criminally inclined or psychotic, SBP or UM?

Ultraman is an actual criminal. SBP is more mentally broken than evil, though he did get pretty bad by the end.

remigio_coldez
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j6XAwiGocQQ/T5WhLvq0omI/AAAAAAAADso/2xKCfnQdzxw/s1600/Ultraman.jpg

Sorry, can't HELP IT. laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

-Pr-
I don't know who that is.

abhilegend
Superman solos again.

Wonder Woman peels carrots in the corner.

remigio_coldez
Ultraman is an actual criminal. SBP is more mentally broken than evil, though he did get pretty bad by the end.

UM, according to what I read has more power set than SUPES because everytime he is exposed to KRYPTONITE, he gains new powers, Please correct me if I'm wrong.

remigio_coldez
I don't know who that is.

Eh, Japanese Alien Entity who fights BIG monsters like GODZILLA every week. big grin

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman solos again.

Wonder Woman peels carrots in the corner.

Isn't that a bit sexist? big grin

BTW, what she cooking? laughing

remigio_coldez
How about WW and SuperWoman?

JakeTheBank
Diana would smoke her.

Q99
UM's more criminally inclined, SBP is more crazy.

Ultraman isn't insane, just evil.

Superboy Prime was once a hero, then went stir-crazy, then snapped out of jealousy and began blaming everyone else for everything.

UM, according to what I read has more power set than SUPES because everytime he is exposed to KRYPTONITE, he gains new powers, Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That was mentioned, but it never actually came into play. We've never seen him exposed to kryptonite of his world, or bring in a power set aside from his base.

a88378438
How about WW and SuperWoman?
I'm think ww was more powerful than her

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Q99
UM's more criminally inclined, SBP is more crazy.

Ultraman isn't insane, just evil.

Superboy Prime was once a hero, then went stir-crazy, then snapped out of jealousy and began blaming everyone else for everything.

That was mentioned, but it never actually came into play. We've never seen him exposed to kryptonite of his world, or bring in a power set aside from his base.

He said that he destroyed all the Kryptonite that can harm him in his universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.