Vergil vs Typhus the Traveller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
Vergil (Devil May Cry) vs Typhus (Warhammer 40K)

Vergil is DMC3 and Typhus is in his current incarnation

Battle takes place in Osgiliath (LOTR)

Who wins?

vlaaad12345
Don't see how Vergil could get close to Typhus without dying of space aids.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Don't see how Vergil could get close to Typhus without dying of space aids.

Lol that comment was full of so much awesome. thumb up
I agree typhus would wreck Vergil with his insane amount of various chaos god plagues. His weapon isn't anything to mess with either.

StealthRanger
To be fair Vergil is a hell of alot faster.....

KingD19
Is there any evidence any of those illnesses would work on Vergil whose half or full demon? (I can't remember which)

StealthRanger
They're potent enough to effect Primarchs who are immune to disease due to their immune systems. Also they're a soul based disease as much as it is physical (Destroyer Hive subdued Mortarion)

Oh and being a demon doesn't mean anything in terms of disease resistance

NemeBro
Typhus isn't some punk one-trick pony, he is also one of the mightiest Space Marine psykers in the Imperium.

Even before fully turning to Chaos, he could telepathically overpower five Dark Angels Librarians casually.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by NemeBro
Typhus isn't some punk one-trick pony, he is also one of the mightiest Space Marine psykers in the Imperium.

Even before fully turning to Chaos, he could telepathically overpower five Dark Angels Librarians casually.

This bro knows his stuff. thumb up thumb up

vlaaad12345
Nurgle's diseases were said to have made a complete mockery of Moration's legendary resistance to disease and pain.

This is the guy who drinks lethal poison as a refreshing beverage and breathes it 24/7 for fun. He even grew up on a planet completely enveloped in poison and disease.

Unless there is some specific feat of Vergil resisting hardcore diseases I am inclined to think the destroyer plague adds a new victim to the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.