Is the Wii U Dying Before its Begun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamewages
Right, first of all, this is not a Nintendo Bashing thread, I own a Wii U and its great, but with the recent news that Rayman Legends has gone multiplatform and Nintendo have lost exclusivity and activision openly slamming the console, is this a sign that third party developers are abandoning the console this early in its lifespan? We have the launch of two powerhouse consoles over the next 12-18 months which will almost certainly overshadow Nintendo's latest offering- I can definately see shades of the Dreamcast in the Wii U launch but what do you guys think, can Nintendo claw it back?

Wholesale Jewelry

Bardock42
I do think Nintendo is somewhat in trouble, it's still very early, but both Wii U and 3DS sales seem to be underwhelming. Not whether they'll be profitable over the next couple years.

ScreamPaste
It's selling better than the PS3 did at launch, so hey.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
It's selling better than the PS3 did at launch, so hey.

The PS3 was god damn expensive, that's what killed the launch.

WiiU is at a reasonable price point, but it's still struggling.

Nivvy
Purchased a WiiU... played it full on for the first couple of days. It hasn't seen the light of day since. Dunno, guess we outgrew that 'come over, lets get smashed, and play party games on the WiiU' phase

Once our usual drunk crowd moved off, to the next host house, we don't have the need/want to break it out. Sad really...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.