Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin and Thor have no weapons and are going head to head with the Hulk. Odin can amp his stats, but that's it. This is HoTM WBH at his maddest levels. The fight is in Asgard. No BFR

Again is this H2H

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin and Thor have no weapons and are going head to head with the Hulk. Odin can amp his stats, but that's it. This is HoTM WBH at his maddest levels. The fight is in Asgard. No BFR

Again is this H2H

If Odin can amp his stats, then this is spite against any incarnation of the Hulk...

Odin goes into Giant Size and crushes him; Thor is not needed...

Odin 10/10...

Naija boy
Odin wins.

h1a8
Remember that we shouldn't use a no limit fallacy. A character can only physically amp to levels where we seen them to, not any more. What level was Odin shown to amp his physicality? I'm pretty sure it was far under WBH levels.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by h1a8
Remember that we shouldn't use a no limit fallacy. A character can only physically amp to levels where we seen them to, not any more. What level was Odin shown to amp his physicality? I'm pretty sure it was far under WBH levels. 3 events come to mind.

1. where he grow to tank blast that was felt through the muiltverse

2. He grow and "i hate this one danm you fraction" and Koed Galactus and himself

3. When he wrestled with Doom who had galactus power and a cube

And all 3 of these events is more impressive then WBH

carver9
Odin wins.

Stoic
They destroy him.

Silent Master
Odin/Thor win

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
3 events come to mind.

1. where he grow to tank blast that was felt through the muiltverse

2. He grow and "i hate this one danm you fraction" and Koed Galactus and himself

3. When he wrestled with Doom who had galactus power and a cube

And all 3 of these events is more impressive then WBH

1. Doesn't mean anything. Unquantifiable plus blasts =/= punches
2. Weak sauce. Thor basically almost did the same thing when he flew into Galactus with Mjolnir.
3. Weaksause again. Doom wasn't at WBH level physically.

h1a8
First of all I don't see how Odin is surviving a direct hit from WBH. I don't see how Odin is even harming WBH in a h2h confrontation.

Silent Master
By amping his strength and durability, then punching the Hulk until he doesn't get back up.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
By amping his strength and durability, then punching the Hulk until he doesn't get back up. He can only amp to levels where we seen him do in comics. Nothing more. So prove he can amp to a point that is enough to even harm WBH in the slightest.

Gecko4lif
Thor solos

Silent Master
He can only amp to levels where we seen him do in comics. Nothing more. So prove he can amp to a point that is enough to even harm WBH in the slightest.

Odin has been shown to amp people to trillions of times their starting strength. WBH gets his a$$ kicked.

"Math" is great, isn't it?

the Darkone
Odin/Thor will outright annihilate Hulk

Sin I AM
2. Weak sauce. Thor basically almost did the same thing when he flew into Galactus with Mjolnir.

How do u feel the battle will go

Stoic
Oh boy, this thread.

JakeTheBank
lol

Odin.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Are you trolling?

The World Breaker's destruction feat is quantifiable but Odin in a slug fest (That word was specifically used to describe his fight with Seth) unleashing power to destroy Galaxies, rocking the Multiverse etc. isn't usable?

So what? Mjolnir has unleashed enough power/destruction at it's best on a level on par and even superior to what World Breaker has done.

Doom with Galactus/Cosmic Cube stacked wasn't? facepalm.

dynamix
lol..woah! Had to do a double take to make sure this was a real thread lol.

Odin solo after telling Thor - move aside boy, let me show you how a skyfather does it.

pym-ftw
Odin lol at H1

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Naija boy
Odin wins.

Didn't you say once that WBH outperformed a skyfather in her own realm? And thats when the skyfather had access to all abilities. Here Odin is limited to H2H.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you trolling?

The World Breaker's destruction feat is quantifiable but Odin in a slug fest (That word was specifically used to describe his fight with Seth) unleashing power to destroy Galaxies, rocking the Multiverse etc. isn't usable?

So what? Mjolnir has unleashed enough power/destruction at it's best on a level on par and even superior to what World Breaker has done.

Doom with Galactus/Cosmic Cube stacked wasn't? facepalm. It wasn't a slugfest between Odin and Seth, it resembled one. Those were blasts that were destroying galaxies. And that was Odin at his highest ever showing.

This is a h2h fight. You can't even prove that Odin is capable of amping to Superman highest levels he ever shown, let alone WBH.

No dude. Facepalm here is silly.

carver9
Didn't you say once that WBH outperformed a skyfather in her own realm? And thats when the skyfather had access to all abilities. Here Odin is limited to H2H.

He did outperform a Skyfather but that doesn't mean he is beating Odin.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
He did outperform a Skyfather but that doesn't mean he is beating Odin. in h2h he is. Very easily too

carver9
in h2h he is. Very easily too

He isn't beating Odin...at all.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by dynamix

Odin solo after telling Thor -

"Move aside, boy, let me show you how a skyfather does it."

Damborgson
Bipolar odin ftw.

"My ravens will eat your flesh....love you son."

h1a8
WBH stomp these guys with ease. This is a no contest fight really.
Neither can physically output anything close to the force WBH felt when he collided with Betty.

Silent Master
in h2h he is. Very easily too

Odin is allowed to amp, try reading the OP.

h1a8
Odin is allowed to amp, try reading the OP. amping won't help Odin from getting killed the first few moments of battle. This thread is bordering on spite. H2H? Really? WTF

Igniz
First of all I don't see how Odin is surviving a direct hit from WBH. I don't see how Odin is even harming WBH in a h2h confrontation.

Odin growing 1000 feet tall.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/Fights/Asgard3R2/Thor353-23.jpg

Surtur by the way one shots Thor with his bare fist alone.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/Strengths/KOsThor/Thor_V1351_p21.jpg

And even though Odin gave Thor his Power, he still grew 1000 feet tall to do battle with the Egyptian God of Death and Evil Seth.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/Fights/TagFight2/Thor400-23.jpg

So Odin would still manhandle WBH the way Zeus manhandled WBH.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YXdCypfDtUg/TVg8qCvZBVI/AAAAAAAACow/_NLKl6uXRM4/s1600/Incredible+Hulks+622+Vomit.jpg

bluewaterrider

Odin has been shown to amp people to trillions of times their starting strength.

sad

Hulk NOT the strongest there is?

Silent Master
amping won't help Odin from getting killed the first few moments of battle. This thread is bordering on spite. H2H? Really? WTF

Sure it would, try reading some comics.

Naija boy

He did, there is no disputing that as it happened clear as day on panel. However that does not mean I think he can take the premiere skyfather in comics who quite frankly has feats that even transcend the tier itself. Odins headbutt rocked the considerably above skyfather level galactus to his core. He has Shown himself to be More than impressive enough in physical combat.

Stoic
Originally posted by Igniz
Odin growing 1000 feet tall.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/Fights/Asgard3R2/Thor353-23.jpg

Surtur by the way one shots Thor with his bare fist alone.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/Strengths/KOsThor/Thor_V1351_p21.jpg

And even though Odin gave Thor his Power, he still grew 1000 feet tall to do battle with the Egyptian God of Death and Evil Seth.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/igniz6/Surtur/Fights/TagFight2/Thor400-23.jpg

So Odin would still manhandle WBH the way Zeus manhandled WBH.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YXdCypfDtUg/TVg8qCvZBVI/AAAAAAAACow/_NLKl6uXRM4/s1600/Incredible+Hulks+622+Vomit.jpg

Nah Odin would do worse to him. Zeus isn't quite as powerful. This thread is spite. Then again it's great for all of those who hate the Hulk character.

TheHulk
Hulk can take each of them seperately..but 2 on 1? Lol no Hulk might KO Thor but not before Odin beats him along with Thor..

Horrificus
Does Hulk get to use the wish machine to amp his power the way it did in HotM? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
Does Hulk get to use the wish machine to amp his power the way it did in HotM? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should read the story again. The well did not change his powers. If so please show me or point me to where it states such.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk can take each of them seperately..but 2 on 1? Lol no Hulk might KO Thor but not before Odin beats him along with Thor..

How can Hulk "take" Odin separately?

TheGodKiller
Team Viking wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How can Hulk "take" Odin separately?

He's assuming that Odin is sleeping and under a power drain from TOAA smile

TheHulk
How can Hulk "take" Odin separately? I didn't say win though,I mean Odin will eventually rip Hulk,but I'm saying Hulk can fight Odin physically barely though...even more so if Odin amps faster than Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It wasn't a slugfest between Odin and Seth, it resembled one. Those were blasts that were destroying galaxies. And that was Odin at his highest ever showing.

This is a h2h fight. You can't even prove that Odin is capable of amping to Superman highest levels he ever shown, let alone WBH.

No dude. Facepalm here is silly.

Punches were thrown as well, and they elicited no less of a response then the energy.

So what? You mocked Odin for temporarily knocking Galactus out with a headbutt because Thor hurt him with Mjolnir. Well that same hammer at it's best has some of the best feats ever. Also, how does Hulk go about hurting Odin?

So Galactus power on top of Cosmic Cube power is not on par with World Breaker? Alright, I'm done. I don't think anything short of Eternity is going to out punch this Hulk.

TheGodKiller
I don't think anything short of Eternity is going to out punch this Hulk.
Reported for lowballing WBH. sneer

Naija boy
Originally posted by Horrificus

Hulk loses...but this is patently false.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulk loses...but this is patently false.
Ignore him. You know how he is when it comes to WBH and the Dark Dimension feat.

Horrificus
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Ignore him. You know how he is when it comes to WBH and the Dark Dimension feat. it's just my opinion.

TheGodKiller
^Just my opinion as well.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How do u feel the battle will go

Thor gets killed instantly
Odin gets one or two shot.

Silent Master
Thor gets killed instantly
Odin gets one or two shot.

Odin amps his stats and destroys WBH.

JakeTheBank
no expression

Odin gets one or two shotted by Hulk? Lol. No.

the Darkone
Odin and Thor will put Hulk to sleep, the premier sky father amping at will; oh yeah Hulk is getting Knock the hell out. He thought Zeus beating was bad, good lord Odin is going to rage stomp!!

TheGodKiller
no expression

Odin gets one or two shotted by Hulk? Lol. No.
It's h1a8.

He's high on 1, abusing all 8.

Horrificus
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
It's h1a8.

He's high on 1, abusing all 8. hehe. nice!

yaadaveyaa
i didnt think this would be at all an argument being that odin can amp but i guess i dont see it

h1a8
Punches were thrown as well, and they elicited no less of a response then the energy.

So what? You mocked Odin for temporarily knocking Galactus out with a headbutt because Thor hurt him with Mjolnir. Well that same hammer at it's best has some of the best feats ever. Also, how does Hulk go about hurting Odin?

So Galactus power on top of Cosmic Cube power is not on par with World Breaker? Alright, I'm done. I don't think anything short of Eternity is going to out punch this Hulk.

I didn't see any punches. I seen Odin bearhug Seth though.

Mjolnir doesn't have some of the best striking feats ever. It has some good feats but that's about it. But that's no excuse. So the feat is still weaksauce in terms of WBH.

Power =/= Strength
You must prove the strength of such beings. Odin being very powerful doesn't mean he is equally strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.