Nova corp or Green lantern corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Your good deeds and leadership skills have been noticed throughout the cosmos in both the marvel and DC universes. That is why one day while at home someone knocks at your door and you see that it is both the pint size raccoon and the hot green skinned gamora telling you that you've specifically been chosen to join the nova corp. When you invite them to learn more something crashes in through your window and hits you in the head. It's the green lantern ring also choosing you to be a member. Which one would you choose and why?

armedforbattle
Accept a portion of the Nova Force and put the ring on. Hope that the annihilation wave strikes again so that I can gain the full Nova Force and receive the Worldmind.

Nova Force+Worldmind+GL ring=
Lantern Prime.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Accept a portion of the Nova Force and put the ring on. Hope that the annihilation wave strikes again so that I can gain the full Nova Force and receive the Worldmind.

Nova Force+Worldmind+GL ring=
Lantern Prime.
thumb up

/thread

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
thumb up

/thread

That would be cool to see.

Sixth_Winged
I like the nova corps but the power of they posses are just on average a few tiers below than what a green lantern ring offer. Even having the worldmind will be a bit redundant as green lantern can replicate most of what it offers and more.

Plus no one wants to get brain cancer.

SevenShackles
I have a good imagination so I think using the ring would be more fun. I also think the structure of the GLC (when not in some sort of civil war) is better than the nova Corp and the ring has alot more power potential than the fraction of the Nova force that would be given to me. (I don't mind having to charge my ring) so GL is where I'd go..

Also I saw those black novas in the new nova comic and they had to use guns for some odd reason.. Haven't really read much on it but that sort of turned me off to whatever a nova is supposed to be currently. If it's like classic nova with the 'human rocket' aspect with power blasts then I'd be happy to give into my reckless nature and slam into crap as a nova Corp member (but I think with the ring i can do that anyway)

mighty adam
The ring. More powerful, I love green, imagination is crazy, fueled by will power.

Cogito
Nova Corps.

GL is more powerful and more interesting, but I know there's no way I'd actually be able to master it.

Stoic
I think that the regular Corps members of both factions; i.e the raw recruits, or lesser members would typically be about the same, but the GL's would have the reach advantage. As for the senior members like Kilowog, Stewart, Hal, Kyle, Gardener, and others. Well it would take Prime Centurions at their best to even hope to stay at even keel IMO.

I think that the GL's take this handily. Well, as long as they can keep the Nova Corpsmen at a distance and not allow for them to draw in close for the melee (this goes more for the raw recruits of both factions).

Oh and I'd prefer the ring, over the bucket.

juggerman
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Your good deeds and leadership skills have been noticed throughout the cosmos in both the marvel and DC universes. That is why one day while at home someone knocks at your door and you see that it is both the pint size raccoon and the hot green skinned gamora telling you that you've specifically been chosen to join the nova corp. When you invite them to learn more something crashes in through your window and hits you in the head. It's the green lantern ring also choosing you to be a member. Which one would you choose and why?

I'd choose the Nova Corp since they had the respect to visit me in person instead of just hitting me with a ring all disrespectful like stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.