LICH KING ARTHAS VS Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez
Arthas is BORED and cross the DC Universe and landed on GOTHAM, he turned the entire populace into his undead army and turned BATMAN as a DEATHKNIGHT (MORALS are WARPED, ALL HE KNOWS AS A LIVING INTACT).

JLA members are busy at the moment and WW is the only one who can respond.

http://openlettersmonthly.com/issue/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/arthas2.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12409/311899-78917-wonder-woman_super.jpg

FIGHT!

Damborgson
She'd shatter Frostmourne probably unfortunately.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Damborgson
She'd shatter Frostmourne probably unfortunately.

Before she could do that, she needs ato pass through the undead hoard and DEATHKNIGHT BATS. smile

Damborgson
Well the undead would be mostly fodder..they wouldn't be able to break her skin and even as a DK bats wouldn't be up on her level I don't think. They could try spreading the plague to her. Plague might work.

Astner
Well, Arthas isn't superhumanly fast, and neither are the undead including the Death Knights.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Astner
Well, Arthas isn't superhumanly fast, and neither are the undead including the Death Knights.

He does not need to be, he is a TANK.

Astner
Originally posted by remigio_coldez
He does not need to be, he is a TANK.
Somehow I doubt Wonder Woman's fist will fail in a task in which Tirion's sword succeeded.

remigio_coldez
Well the undead would be mostly fodder..they wouldn't be able to break her skin and even as a DK bats wouldn't be up on her level I don't think. They could try spreading the plague to her. Plague might work.

If there is a hint malice in her, she is as good as undead laughing

Omega Vision
Not even a fight.

Lich King Arthas has no feats that put him at even bottom of the barrel Class 100, let alone to let him contend with Wonder Woman.

(I'd be interested to see someone prove he's unequivocally stronger than Spider-Man)

The undead will be a non-issue, Arthas's magic and psionics are impressive in Azeroth but aren't so great by DC standards, not powerful enough to seriously threaten Wonder Woman considering her magic and tp resilience.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Astner
Somehow I doubt Wonder Woman's fist will fail in a task in which Tirion's sword succeeded.

He has the blessing of a PLOT ENTITY CALLED THE "LIGHT", a force which ARTHAS use to weild. smile

Omega Vision
I don't think there's any reason to think that only the Light could defeat Arthas. It may have been the only force at the disposal of Azeroth's heroes that could defeat him, but that doesn't make it a silver bullet scenario.

For instance, if Yogg-Saron would have escaped and reached his full power I doubt he'd have had much trouble offing Arthas.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think there's any reason to think that only the Light could defeat Arthas. It may have been the only force at the disposal of Azeroth's heroes that could defeat him, but that doesn't make it a silver bullet scenario.

For instance, if Yogg-Saron would have escaped and reached his full power I doubt he'd have had much trouble offing Arthas.

"Yogg-Saron is a named Old God, one of the mysterious and dreaded elder beings that were defeated and sequestered by the Titans during Azeroth's primordial ages. Upon their fall at the hands of the Pantheon countless millennia ago, Yogg-Saron was imprisoned inside a Titan complex within the depths of what would become the continent of Northrend."

A GOD non-the-less. big grin

Omega Vision
"Yogg-Saron is a named Old God, one of the mysterious and dreaded elder beings that were defeated and sequestered by the Titans during Azeroth's primordial ages. Upon their fall at the hands of the Pantheon countless millennia ago, Yogg-Saron was imprisoned inside a Titan complex within the depths of what would become the continent of Northrend."

A GOD non-the-less. big grin
This doesn't address anything I wrote. Unless you're arguing that only a God can defeat Arthas.

remigio_coldez
This doesn't address anything I wrote. Unless you're arguing that only a God can defeat Arthas.

Without "LIGHT"'s Blessing or AZEROTH'S GODS, who could hurt him?

Damborgson
Putress...a few more plauge barrels and he'd have been in even worse shape.

Omega Vision
^Good point, I forgot about the plague bombs.
Without "LIGHT"'s Blessing or AZEROTH'S GODS, who could hurt him?
You're asking who could hurt him in Azeroth.

Which has no bearing on whether Wonder Woman could (spoiler: she certainly can) hurt him. Even if she couldn't, there's really nothing he can do to hurt her, so at the worst she'd use the lasso to get a technical win or bfr.

But as to your question: the Dragon Aspects, high level demons, Malfurion Stormrage, Titan Constructs (Thorim and Company), Ronin (if Knaak is writing him), and probably some other forces/individuals I'm forgetting could hurt him if not defeat him. Hell, I'd wager that if Arthas gave him a free shot even someone on Thrall's level could harm him.

remigio_coldez
^Good point, I forgot about the plague bombs.

You're asking who could hurt him in Azeroth.

Which has no bearing on whether Wonder Woman could (spoiler: she certainly can) hurt him. Even if she couldn't, there's really nothing he can do to hurt her, so at the worst she'd use the lasso to get a technical win or bfr.

But as to your question: the Dragon Aspects, high level demons, Malfurion Stormrage, Titan Constructs (Thorim and Company), Ronin (if Knaak is writing him), and probably some other forces/individuals I'm forgetting could hurt him if not defeat him. Hell, I'd wager that if Arthas gave him a free shot even someone on Thrall's level could harm him.

I'm sure Illidan will not agree with you smile

remigio_coldez
Putress...a few more plauge barrels and he'd have been in even worse shape.

I'm sure that he will be interested in THOR, his mirror image laughing

Omega Vision
I'm sure Illidan will not agree with you smile
Illidan losing to Pre-LK Arthas doesn't mean Illidan couldn't hurt him, nor does it mean that those that I mentioned couldn't.

remigio_coldez
Illidan losing to Pre-LK Arthas doesn't mean Illidan couldn't hurt him, nor does it mean that those that I mentioned couldn't.

Ok, let say that she is stabbed, could she resist FROSTMOURNE. smile

Omega Vision
Ok, let say that she is stabbed, could she resist FROSTMOURNE. smile
She wouldn't get stabbed.

But for argument sake, I don't know if she's shown resistance to soul manipulation (I'm betting she has), nor do I know who the most powerful person is that Frostmourne soultrapped, so I can't say.

remigio_coldez
She wouldn't get stabbed.

But for argument sake, I don't know if she's shown resistance to soul manipulation (I'm betting she has), nor do I know who the most powerful person is that Frostmourne soultrapped, so I can't say.

Remember, BATS is a factor, he may not be useful in the fighting WW, but his intel is smile

Mshinu
Arthas doesn`t have a chanse, put WW against Deathwing instead.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Mshinu
Arthas doesn`t have a chanse, put WW against Deathwing instead.

you mean this one?

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/f/2009/234/1/6/Deathwing_WIP_by_ProSoul.jpg

Sasuke sucks
you mean this one?

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs49/PRE/f/2009/234/1/6/Deathwing_WIP_by_ProSoul.jpg

That one will turn into this. laughing

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hgykWTrl1r1tpfvo1_500.jpg

SquallX
OP underestimates WW way too much.

Thinking anyone in WarCraft can stand against Wonder Woman.

-Pr-
I'm only leaving this open because you made me get a sudden desire to play Warcraft 3 again.

Closing in a bit anyway.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by SquallX
OP underestimates WW way too much.

Thinking anyone in WarCraft can stand against Wonder Woman.

That is why I include DK BATS, he will think of a way. big grin

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm only leaving this open because you made me get a sudden desire to play Warcraft 3 again.

Closing in a bit anyway.

Do not forget FROZEN THRONE. smile

Sasuke sucks
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/IBTL-Shining.jpg

laughing

-Pr-
Do not forget FROZEN THRONE. smile

I installed that at the same time.

Also, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.