Lich King Arthas Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

remigio_coldez

JakeTheBank
I'm only very vaguely familiar with Warcraft characters due to playing Warcraft III and maybe a day or two total of WoW. I'm sure the books/comics can further elaborate on his power level as a Lich King, but what kind of feats does Arthas have to put him on or close to Thor level?

Damborgson
"Come hero, Frostmourne hung-"

-Mjolnir toss-

Thor takes Frostmourne and kicks Ner'Zhul out of it.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Damborgson
"Come hero, Frostmourne hung-"

-Mjolnir toss-

Thor takes Frostmourne and kicks Ner'Zhul out of it.

If he takes FROSTMOURNE then we will have a new LICH KING. laughing

remigio_coldez
Thor is a prideful Lug, he will fall for the LK's whispers.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm only very vaguely familiar with Warcraft characters due to playing Warcraft III and maybe a day or two total of WoW. I'm sure the books/comics can further elaborate on his power level as a Lich King, but what kind of feats does Arthas have to put him on or close to Thor level?

He doesn't really. His big thing is turning the undead into his soldiers, he can make some pretty strong servants through that ability like turning elite dragons into his minions as he showed with Syndragosa, but they're nothing Thor can't handle. The entirety of the scourge army wouldn't be more than Thor could handle. Tbh. It'd probably look similar to when Thor beat the crap out of Mephisto's hell.

remigio_coldez
Originally posted by Damborgson
He doesn't really. His big thing is turning the undead into his soldiers, he can make some pretty strong servants through that ability like turning elite dragons into his minions as he showed with Syndragosa, but they're nothing Thor can't handle. The entirety of the scourge army wouldn't be more than Thor could handle. Tbh. It'd probably look similar to when Thor beat the crap out of Mephisto's hell.

He can mindf@ck THOR like Ner'Zhul did to him.

remigio_coldez
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/43563/2108858-mantis_drops_thor.jpg wink

Omega Vision
Remigo, Arthas isn't a match for any comic book heralds. He simply doesn't have the feats.

I'd wager even someone like classic Iron Man would beat him.

There's no chance at all of Froustmourne corrupting him, nor of LK mindraping him. Froustmourne never corrupted someone on Thor's level.

TheGodKiller
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.