Classic Michael Korvac vs Thanos and Uatu...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Classic Michael Korvac vs Thanos and Uatu in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

TheGodKiller
Thanos beats the shit out of Korvac with his purple pinky, and then proceeds to buttphuck Uatu until the Bald sissy becomes his personal b1tch.

Thanos ftw 100/10.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Thanos beats the shit out of Korvac with his purple pinky, and then proceeds to buttphuck Uatu until the Bald sissy becomes his personal b1tch.

Thanos ftw 100/10.

That sounds like a Quanchi feuled wet dream...

laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
It is quanchi fueled, however it's not a wet dream, but a hard-to-accept reality of comics.

zopzop
Korvac was/is highly overrated. He gets most of his "street cred" from an alt reality showing that was strangely written (LT's most powerful attack was making a star go nova, beating down cosmics but in fear of an alien armada, etc...).

He's a mid trans, or if we're being generous, high trans.

Thanos is a legit high trans character. Uatu doesn't have many combat feats but he did beat down a rogue Watcher that had some decent feats to his name so we could assume he's trans level.

1 trans character vs 2 trans characters (one of them with a proven track record). Team wins.

TheGodKiller
And then there is this guy.

zopzop
Make a list of guys Korvac went up against and beat. Then make a list for Thanos and Uatu.

Team wins.

TheGodKiller

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Korvac was/is highly overrated. He gets most of his "street cred" from an alt reality showing that was strangely written (LT's most powerful attack was making a star go nova, beating down cosmics but in fear of an alien armada, etc...).

He's a mid trans, or if we're being generous, high trans.

Thanos is a legit high trans character. Uatu doesn't have many combat feats but he did beat down a rogue Watcher that had some decent feats to his name so we could assume he's trans level.

1 trans character vs 2 trans characters (one of them with a proven track record). Team wins.

Well Korvac did one-shot-kill an Elder that was in space from Earth...

Thanos has no feat suggesting that he has that kind of power...

You can argue that Uatu can replicate that feat however (based on his fight with the Rogue Watcher)...

Raisen

Thanos ftw 100/10.

Bruce told me that Thanos has a tiny wang.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well Korvac did one-shot-kill an Elder that was in space from Earth...

Thanos has no feat suggesting that he has that kind of power...

You can argue that Uatu can replicate that feat however (based on his fight with the Rogue Watcher)...
LoM, my friend, I suggest you go back and re-read that issue involving that "feat".

The Collector was a geriatric that was having heart problems dealing with the Avengers. Hawkeye put an arrow in his chest and that's what ended that fight.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Raisen
Bruce told me that Thanos has a tiny wang.
Bruce mistook himself for Thanos.

Raisen

Raisen
Bruce told me that Uatu has a tiny wang for his size, and oddly enough, Uatu doesn't trim down there.

Bruce is so Alpha.

TheGodKiller
Bruce told me that Uatu has a tiny wang for his size.

Bruce is so Alpha.
Bruce mistook you for Uatu.

Raisen
Bruce mistook you for Uatu.

Lol. My head is bald also, but I don't wear a tunic..........................all the time

Stoic

Thanos ftw 100/10.

I second that Ha Ha. seriously though, it depends at what stage Korvac was on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.