Sol Badguy vs Fairy Tailverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like the title says, Sol badguy goes up against the entirety of the FTverse, including those who have died.

everyone in FTverse is at their strongest while Sol's speed is equalized to the high tiers of FTverse and he has his limiter on. all FT characters attack him at the same time and get prep beforehand so they know just who is the badass they're dealing with.

if they can KO him or somehow BFR him, it's their win. naturlly, if Sol KOs all of them he wins.

how does this go?

NemeBro
How fast are FT high tiers?

BloodRain
Don't think top tiers have passed Hypersonic by much.

NemeBro
Then it is a good thing for them that speed is equal, lol.

Q99
Doesn't Sol Badguy's verse have, like, *huge* destruction feats?

NemeBro
Sol Badguy did defeat Justice in single combat. Justice vaporised the entire landmass of Japan.

What can FT do?

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sol Badguy did defeat Justice in single combat. Justice vaporised the entire landmass of Japan.

What can FT do?

Nothing remotely near that.

Acnologia destroyed an island. Etherion is basically an orbital magic laser-nuke. Destroying Japan is beyond them.

danteiscool
which is why I restricted Sol to him with his limiter on and have everyone from FTverse against him.

NemeBro
Sol did not unleash his limiter against Justice, he didn't fight her as a dragon.

danteiscool
I know. still, his limiter is on for this as I know damn well that without it, he'd most likely kill everyone with one or two strong attacks.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by danteiscool
I know. still, his limiter is on for this as I know damn well that without it, he'd most likely kill everyone with one or two strong attacks.

I think the Point is with limiters on he handled justice (the one who vaporized Japan) so with limiters on he is more than capable of handling those from the Fairy tail-verse who can't hope to generate anywhere near that amount of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.