Who alone could defeat Beta Ray Bill, Thor, & Hercules in unarmed combat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is Immortal Hercules, Thor and Bill. No bfr No weapons. Trans and lower only character levels

DTM
HP Doomsday could, especially if the Team doesnt get their weapons here.

carver9
WWH

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
WWH lol

golem370
I would say Kurse would be in the running

DTM
Yeah, Id agree with that, if were talking 4X Thor level Kurse, 2X Kurse probably not.

golem370
Yeah 4x

Zack Fair
Superman.

http://i54.tinypic.com/23r3hvd.jpg

Deal with it.

zopzop
Some posters already mentioned these guys :
WWH, Classic Juggernaut, Kurse, HP Doomsday, and more I'm probably forgetting.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

JayDaDon
^yup

golem370
If written right I would say Thanos could

tkitna
Destroyer or is that too easy?

-Pr-
lol, guys like Hulk and Superman would get murdered.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, guys like Hulk and Superman would get murdered.
thumb up

Stoic
Desak, WB Hulk, Thanos, SM Prime, Monarch, HP Doomsday. There are more but...

Damborgson
Ooh Desak, he'd make a mess of them. thumb up

golem370
Hulk took on Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor and Iron Man and that was a Hulk from the 80s so I think Hulk would be a contender.

pym-ftw
Ultron

Horrificus
lol, guys like Hulk and Superman would get murdered. this

Zack Fair
lol, guys like Hulk and Superman would get murdered. Shh quiet you.

a88378438
too many....SA superman one sneeze kill them

pym-ftw
Originally posted by golem370
Trans and lower only character levels
What the f**k?

janus77
Hulk, Thanos.

the Darkone
Hulk took on Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor and Iron Man and that was a Hulk from the 80s so I think Hulk would be a contender.

That was banner less Hulk, and Hulk got his head kicked in because he was getting weaker instead of getting stronger, so no!!

the Darkone
Hulk would get butt raped, Juggernut would get bfr or get his power cut off again and that would get real ugly; I see Kurse, HP Doomsday, Mangog, Thanos, The General!!

JakeTheBank
Destroyer Armor.

leonidas
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hulk would get butt raped, Juggernut would get bfr or get his power cut off again and that would get real ugly; I see Kurse, HP Doomsday, Mangog, Thanos, The General!!

pretty good list imo. yeah, juggs wouldn't do anything except get pummelled. hp/dd, prime and kurse could do it. thanos could maybe do it but he'd take a beating and i don't see him sweeping them out of 10. not sure about the general. he's been shown as being more susceptible to damage than shaggy man, who could also do it more than likely. i wonder how long superman would need to sundip to pull it off? and jake mentioned the destroyer which i agree could likely do it as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
Some posters already mentioned these guys :
WWH, Classic Juggernaut, Kurse, HP Doomsday, and more I'm probably forgetting.

Unless he goes World Breaker, Green Scar can't do it.

Juggernaut would get the shit beat out of him lol. Without his force field he's tough but these 3 would stomp him.

Sin I AM
Tanaraq

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tanaraq

Tanarq didn't he get beat down by BRB in Omega Flight, when he took over Sasquatch ??

the Darkone
Destroyer Armor
Thanos
Mangog
General
Kurse
H/P Doomsday
Doomsday War
Gorr
Desak

Sin I AM
Tanarq didn't he get beat down by BRB in Omega Flight, when he took over Sasquatch ??

not that i recall......are u talking about prior to bill getting trapped in that dimension?

the Darkone
not that i recall......are u talking about prior to bill getting trapped in that dimension?

Yes, BRB went head up with Tarnaq and stomp the hell out of him before he got trapped in that dimension and later freed. Omega Flight mini

Sin I AM
Yes, BRB went head up with Tarnaq and stomp the hell out of him before he got trapped in that dimension and later freed. Omega Flight mini

u have a scan of that fight?

the Darkone
u have a scan of that fight?

no, It might be in BRB respect thread tho!

Sin I AM
no, It might be in BRB respect thread tho!

that wasnt tanaraq though

the Darkone
that wasnt tanaraq though

technically it was, Tarnaq was possessing Sasquatch and the wrecking crew amping them. It's in BRB respect thread page 2 battle 5

And Tarnaq and the other great beast are like sky father level

Sin I AM
technically it was, Tarnaq was possessing Sasquatch and the wrecking crew amping them. It's in BRB respect thread page 2 battle 5

And Tarnaq and the other great beast are like sky father level

that was a possessed walter, not a full tanaraq. and it was shown how powerful the great evil beast were when snowbird took their form in hercules god squad mini

carver9

Yeah, Bill blitzed the hell out of him and threatened to hit him with a planet wrecking hammer shot.

Naija boy
World breaker , Destoyer, Mangog, kurse, thanos etc

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos nope! Thor and Herc would smoke Thanos in h2h

h1a8
Superman (using his speed advantage), DOS DD, WWH (he easily two pieced Herc while holding back), ...

the Darkone
Destroyer Armor
Thanos
Mangog
Kurse
The General
Desak
High Evolutionary
HP Doomsday
Doomsday War
Lord Mar-vell
Gorr

golem370
How is High E going to defeat these three in hand to hand combat? If people are talking about SA Mangog I would assume he is atleast Low Skyfather.

DTM
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH (he easily two pieced Herc while holding back), ...

laughing

KingD19
Juggernaut could do it. Out of the 3 times they fought, Thor only thought to take away his forcefield once. Even then, that issue was under the impression that Juggernaut's durability is for sh*t without his force field, which simply isn't true. The other times he just got beaten until he got lucky enough to BFR Cain with help from a few other heroes like Firestar. He also got lucky enough to be bailed out by the other Exemplar's during the Octessence arc. Even when he cancelled his force field, he had to BFR him off that asteroid at the end of the fight. Bill wouldn't even attempt it imo, he's too straight forward. And Hercules would put up a good fight, but after a while he'd go down too.

DTM
Since neither Thor nor BRB have their weapons in this fight, none of them can take away Juggernauts force field anyway.

KingD19
I'd actually forgotten about that, but that's true. And that takes away a lot of the striking power they're used to.

DTM
That it does.

Sin I AM
Yeah, Bill blitzed the hell out of him and threatened to hit him with a planet wrecking hammer shot.

no

juggerman
Full Powered Kuurth

yaadaveyaa
voidtry

edit and juggernug

Philosophía
Did anybody say Superman yet?

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman.

http://i54.tinypic.com/23r3hvd.jpg

Deal with it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vil5J6uA1qj3ir1.gif

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman would get crushed

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
Juggernaut could do it. Out of the 3 times they fought, Thor only thought to take away his forcefield once. Even then, that issue was under the impression that Juggernaut's durability is for sh*t without his force field, which simply isn't true. The other times he just got beaten until he got lucky enough to BFR Cain with help from a few other heroes like Firestar. He also got lucky enough to be bailed out by the other Exemplar's during the Octessence arc. Even when he cancelled his force field, he had to BFR him off that asteroid at the end of the fight. Bill wouldn't even attempt it imo, he's too straight forward. And Hercules would put up a good fight, but after a while he'd go down too.

Lol, no he couldn't and you'd be an idiot or ignorant to think otherwise.

What are you talking about? That issue was completely accurate as to how Juggernaut is portrayed durability wise without his force field. His invulnerability has almost always been tied to his force field, and without it, while tough, he's not really hot stuff compared to other Top Tiers. Seriously, how many times does this shit need to be brought up? You'd think after Colossus stint as Juggernaut, it would die.

Context ftw?

With this being an unarmed fight, I assumed no hammers or force fields etc. If Juggernaut has his force field, they wouldn't be able to do anything versatile without their hammers unless Thor taps into some hocus pocus rare ability but that's the defintion of a long shot.

Estacado
Wade Eiling.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, no he couldn't and you'd be an idiot or ignorant to think otherwise.

What are you talking about? That issue was completely accurate as to how Juggernaut is portrayed durability wise without his force field. His invulnerability has almost always been tied to his force field, and without it, while tough, he's not really hot stuff compared to other Top Tiers. Seriously, how many times does this shit need to be brought up? You'd think after Colossus stint as Juggernaut, it would die.

Context ftw?

With this being an unarmed fight, I assumed no hammers or force fields etc. If Juggernaut has his force field, they wouldn't be able to do anything versatile without their hammers unless Thor taps into some hocus pocus rare ability but that's the defintion of a long shot.

so on average without his forcefield, classic juggernaut durability isnt really up to snuff? and if so how often has his forcefield been displayed? not doubting u just curious

TheHulk
Specification please? All three at once? or who can beat each? unarmed combat as in fist fight? or unarmed combat as in Kung Fu,Martial Arts and all that other dancing monkey kung pow crap?

curryman
How would these guys stand a chance against Superman? none of them can fly!

He only needs to get one of them off guard and send them flying into the air and then he could keep them airborne. I'm not saying that Superman's a million times faster or anything, but they need to mjolnir/stormbreaker to have any chance of keeping up. And it wasn't specified that this was a slugfest.

KingD19
To my knowledge, without his forcefield Cain has fought WWH(was taking hits even while at Huggernaut levels), Skaar, Captain Universe(de-powered), Thor(was winning until the other Exemplars abducted him), King Hyperion(while de-powered), Thor and Luke Cage(while de-powered) and took down Ragnarok. And I don't think he had it against Captain Britain either, but I could be mistaken.

carver9
Juggernaut used his forcefield one time to my knowledge. It shouldn't be allowed on the forum as an ability for him.

-Pr-
lol, wut?

KingD19
Lol? Seriously? He's had a forcefield lots of times.

Damborgson
Juggernaut used his forcefield one time to my knowledge. It shouldn't be allowed on the forum as an ability for him.

edit

mighty adam
lol, guys like Hulk and Superman would get murdered. hulk strength and durability is crazy while Thor and bills is shit. Superman strength speed durability is crazy so......

-Pr-
No, their strength and durability isn't shit.

mighty adam
No, their strength and durability isn't shit. wolverine cut off king thors arm. Hulk could rip it off so could supes. Thor can never should never or will ever beat hulk, supes, BA, in a fist fight sentry can rip thors head off remember diamond hard skin=ass durability

-Pr-
that doesn't count for 616 thor. at all.

mighty adam
that doesn't count for 616 thor. at all. Thor is a beast cuz or raw power output but on a fist fight its like super vs batman in a diamond suit. Hulk, superman, BA, crush diamonds and Thor with ease.

pym-ftw
eek!

-Pr-
Originally posted by mighty adam
Thor is a beast cuz or raw power output but on a fist fight its like super vs batman in a diamond suit. Hulk, superman, BA, crush diamonds and Thor with ease.

no, that's not what it's like at all.

Thor is physically a high herald, and a peer of the likes of Superman and Hulk.

mighty adam
no, that's not what it's like at all.

Thor is physically a high herald, and a peer of the likes of Superman and Hulk. it says he has diamond hard skin in the handbooks. His durability from on panel show his skin isn't on superman LV without his biofield, hulks skin mite be weaker but his healing is top tier oh and thors bone aren't as dense as superman or BA thors durability is trash.

-Pr-
it says he has diamond hard skin in the handbooks. His durability from on panel show his skin isn't on superman LV without his biofield, hulks skin mite be weaker but his healing is top tier oh and thors bone aren't as dense as superman or BA thors durability is trash.

handbooks are at best a secondary source of information.

thor doesn't have a biofield. If you meant Superman, he doesn't have one anymore.

I don't know where you got this idea that thor's durability is crap, tbh

mighty adam
handbooks are at best a secondary source of information.

thor doesn't have a biofield. If you meant Superman, he doesn't have one anymore.

I don't know where you got this idea that thor's durability is crap, tbh I was talking about supes. Oh he lost it in the new 52? I haven't read anything on him just the aquaman books. Well classic supes had one and hid durability was better so is hulks and BA.

-Pr-
Superman lost it several years before the reboot.

Damborgson
wolverine cut off king thors arm. Hulk could rip it off so could supes. Thor can never should never or will ever beat hulk, supes, BA, in a fist fight sentry can rip thors head off remember diamond hard skin=ass durability

No he didn't.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69308/1486887-how_thor_lost_his_arm_1_super.png

He damaged it, but since when is getting cut by Wolverine a low showing? Thor lost the arm against Hulk and Thing when he was depowered to his classic levels. And he still killed them all. no expression

JakeTheBank
wolverine cut off king thors arm. Hulk could rip it off so could supes. Thor can never should never or will ever beat hulk, supes, BA, in a fist fight sentry can rip thors head off remember diamond hard skin=ass durability

lol

mighty adam
Originally posted by Damborgson
No he didn't.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69308/1486887-how_thor_lost_his_arm_1_super.png

He damaged it, but since when is getting cut by Wolverine a low showing? Thor lost the arm against Hulk and Thing when he was depowered to his classic levels. And he still killed them all. no expression I'm just saying in a fist fight Thor can't beat a enraged hulk or any superman not even the weak one from the 70s

JakeTheBank
Actually you're saying Hulk and Superman can rip off Thor's arm and that Sentry could actually rip off his head. None of which is happening. And Thor without the Odin Force actually beat both Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat.

Damborgson
I'm just saying in a fist fight Thor can't beat a enraged hulk or any superman not even the weak one from the 70s

No you aren't. You're saying Thor is insignificant to them. To the point where they can just grab them and start tearing limbs off; which means you need some brushing up on Thor. thumb up

mighty adam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Actually you're saying Hulk and Superman can rip off Thor's arm and that Sentry could actually rip off his head. None of which is happening. And Thor without the Odin Force actually beat both Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat. that's pis writing. Hulk physically is beyond Thor. Thor physical ways less then the people I named. He's still top tier but hulk superman BA DD Orion are higher.

-Pr-
Even if they were, it's not by a whole lot. Thor is a peer, and his feats back that up.

JakeTheBank
that's pis writing. Hulk physically is beyond Thor. Thor physical ways less then the people I named. He's still top tier but hulk superman BA DD Orion are higher.

How is it PIS? Because you don't agree that it happened? Given some of Thor's physical feats, nothing about it is PIS, especially considering he's always been portrayed as a peer to Savage Hulk physically. And it's not like he pushed in Green Scar's shit, either.

Still, Thor's not getting delimbed by Hulk or Superman, let alone decapitated by Sentry. laughing out loud

Horrificus
I'm just saying in a fist fight Thor can't beat a enraged hulk or any superman not even the weak one from the 70s maybe stopping now would be good. big grin

mighty adam
Even if they were, it's not by a whole lot. Thor is a peer, and his feats back that up. I said he's a top tier he has great strength feats but his strength, speed, and durability is outclassed by the people I named. I'll even say hulk has better fighting skill we all know BA doses yea he'll out skill supes but you can't beat wat you can't touch and supes and BA have a shit load of showings fighting at high speed

Horrificus
I said he's a top tier he has great strength feats but his strength, speed, and durability is outclassed by the people I named. I'll even say hulk has better fighting skill we all know BA doses yea he'll out skill supes but you can't beat wat you can't touch and supes and BA have a shit load of showings fighting at high speed You don't know what you are talking about.

-Pr-
I said he's a top tier he has great strength feats but his strength, speed, and durability is outclassed by the people I named. I'll even say hulk has better fighting skill we all know BA doses yea he'll out skill supes but you can't beat wat you can't touch and supes and BA have a shit load of showings fighting at high speed

Hulk is nowhere close to Thor in skill. And Speed is really the only category in which Thor is outclasses. His strength and durability are easily on par, or in the same ballpark, as any of the people you mentioned.

Adam doesn't have a shit-load. Not nearly. He is faster than Thor, though, that's true.

Starting to think you just really dislike Thor.

JakeTheBank
Wait.

Hulk is more skilled than Thor?

wat

Damborgson
Hulk gets a bit of training as a gladiator on Sakaar and now he's "skilled". Jeezus.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk gets a bit of training as a gladiator on Sakaar and now he's "skilled". Jeezus. Hulk would laugh at that and say he doesn't need ANY training, because he is the "Eastern Seaboard Breaker'! Or, is it "County Breaker"? "Municipality Breaker"? I will have to ask carver to help me out here.
carv?

big grin

mighty adam
Hulk is nowhere close to Thor in skill. And Speed is really the only category in which Thor is outclasses. His strength and durability are easily on par, or in the same ballpark, as any of the people you mentioned.

Adam doesn't have a shit-load. Not nearly. He is faster than Thor, though, that's true.

Starting to think you just really dislike Thor. hulk can run at 300mph Thor can't so hulk is faster. And hulk has shown over his history great fighting skills I'll say this is my opinion he's better or is tied with Thor.

mighty adam
I happen to like Thor alot but physically there is better much better.

JakeTheBank
hulk can run at 300mph Thor can't so hulk is faster. And hulk has shown over his history great fighting skills I'll say this is my opinion he's better or is tied with Thor.

no expression

Okay, so you think Hulk is at or very near to Hercules' level in terms of skill as well, then?

mighty adam
no expression

Okay, so you think Hulk is at or very near to Hercules' level in terms of skill as well, then? yes hulk adapts very well in fights hes resourceful not boxing skilled or wrestling skilled but a godly brawler.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Horrificus
Hulk would laugh at that and say he doesn't need ANY training, because he is the "Eastern Seaboard Breaker'! Or, is it "County Breaker"? "Municipality Breaker"? I will have to ask carver to help me out here.
carv?

big grin

laughing

JakeTheBank
yes hulk adapts very well in fights hes resourceful not boxing skilled or wrestling skilled but a godly brawler.

Okay, then.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3wBC3RS9BXk/T6VUfOr5whI/AAAAAAAABG8/EGULByvyshE/s1600/jumping-out-of-window.gif

pym-ftw
sad ...........eek!

This whole thread, such a a win

@ failing

mighty adam
Okay, then.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3wBC3RS9BXk/T6VUfOr5whI/AAAAAAAABG8/EGULByvyshE/s1600/jumping-out-of-window.gif lol hold on now hulk is stupid but when it comes to fighting he's like rainman and math like idk hulk fights smart alot when he has too. Hulk is resourceful.

Damborgson
hulk fights smart alot when he has too. Hulk is resourceful.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/marshal99/comics/IMP-1.jpg

-Pr-
hulk can run at 300mph Thor can't so hulk is faster. And hulk has shown over his history great fighting skills I'll say this is my opinion he's better or is tied with Thor.

Thor just flies.

And no, Thor is far superior to Hulk in combat skill. Don't even try to argue otherwise.

carver9
Why are you all even debating against this guy? Really?

-Pr-
Why are you all even debating against this guy? Really?

Jealous?

curryman
I'm just saying in a fist fight Thor can't beat a enraged hulk or any superman not even the weak one from the 70s

Then why did he kill Hulk in the very incident you're referencing?

Hulk has one legit "win" over Thor and that's when he cheap-shotted him with his own hammer...

mighty adam
Thor just flies.

And no, Thor is far superior to Hulk in combat skill. Don't even try to argue otherwise. skill as in wrestling boxing and weapon knowledge. But hulk is resourceful, clever, and adapts well. He's a brawling god.

curryman
skill as in wrestling boxing and weapon knowledge. But hulk is resourceful, clever, and adapts well. He's a brawling god.

How does he adapt?

He gets stronger.

eek!

laughing

KingD19
skill as in wrestling boxing and weapon knowledge. But hulk is resourceful, clever, and adapts well. He's a brawling god.

Usually when Hulk is up against a skilled opponent who actually uses their skill, he gets outclassed easily.

For example, when he fought teenage Colossus who was both immensely faster and more skilled than him, he got taken down for a bit. But the strength gap was too great.

Another example is when he fought Hercules, and he tore him down with his pankration/wrestling skills.

golem370
If your talking about Savage Hulk of course Thor a better fighter because Hulk was dumb and most of the time didn't want to fight. But since Professor Hulk he has skills he us to not have. Colossus should not be faster then Hulk imo even if the proof shows he is.

joesha28

if they got no plans to kill him...

golem370
Hulk would have a chance imo.

The Sorrow
It would have to be a pretty high end and highly motivated Hulk, "on any given sunday" Hulk would lose. I'd say Thanos could put these 3 down.

golem370
Hulk can pull off even physical feat that Thanos could imo

Bentley
The three at once? Ben Grimm with Maddrox powers stick out tongue

LeonBuco666
I'm new to the forums and I don't want to make a complete ass of my self an I've never read a comic in my entire life, but ino know feats of characters and pretty much most things about characters, but when you say, 'who alone' do you mean who could solo these three or, what individuals teamed together could take on these three?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I've never read a comic in my entire life, but ino know feats of characters

I have no words....

LeonBuco666
I'm joking lighten up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.